WHY ARE PEOPLE RUINING THESE CARS
REEEEEEEE

Who cares it's a shitbox

fuck off, furfag
go back to /g/ with your little ricer shitbox

Fuck off tripfag

fuck off

though i hate furfags, the furfag has a serious point

they're just larger worse handling camrys with rwd and a lackluster V8. There is nothing good about them besides being reliable.

its a shitbox

boi I bet you don't even have an ls400

Because you ain't buying them

By your logic any car is a shitbox

Also furfags are mentally ill

its an old landbarge that doesn't do anything well or good besides run forever with minimum maintenance.

an S 500 or 740i of the same gen at least had nice interiors, powerful engines, good transmissions, and didn't look like a large toyota camry

buttmad senile old men detected
no one gives a fuck about diamond dozen camrys

This is true, nothing remarkable about the LS400 other than its RWD, they are very cheap cars, good luck finding one without a destroyed interior and a thousand leaks, they were very cheaply produced, nothing exceptional just average.
Old mercs and BMW held up much better, much higher quality cars.

It's a good looking land barge. Like a better Camry for the dull commute.

Take into account the average owner of older BMWs and Mercs too. The build quality might've been better but poorfags buy used Euro and run it into the ground, and then they complain about how they're so unreliable.

Old man car versus once-good now-trashed 3 Series. Over here we've got ethnics ruining them too since they've only just figured out those real trashy girls just see the badge on the front. I just hope that the E9x depreciates quick enough for them to fuck off onto those, because the E36 and E46 look too nice to be ruined by Hektic Habib.

?
I'm all about turbo V8 now

The LS400 can leak from the PS pump. That's about it. No fucking clue what you're on about otherwise.

Who cares what someone else os running.

Glad to hear youre screaming in agony about something so frivilous.
Your life must suck.
If you move to oregon youre legally allowed to kill yourself to end all your suffering and low quality of life.
You should do it, OP!

the 1uz-fe is a great engine, even if it has too many valves.

this

why do you fags cry over everything

Jesus Christ, Why are Eurofaggots so assblasted aobut Lexus?

Im American

its an old Toyota why do you cry over it

I'm American tho

You're on Veeky Forums. It probably had a bad lap time or something.

>toyota

it was already shit when it rolled off the production line

An "old toyota" that sold more than your shitty domestic brands (cadillac, Lincoln) in your own country.

and its still an old Toyota

how much it sold is irrelevant

>stanced
>not VIP
That stupid salaryman barge is only good for being turned into a 30° negative camber hovercraft-lookong VIP style joke.

The amount of bullshit in this thread is amazing.

Bandwagon haters everywhere

the fact that your butthurt because someone doesnt think of your favorite car is something special is hilarious

The new 2017 faggot motor werks bandwagon
You'll fit right in.

I don't give a shit about what you think.

All I am doing is pointing out the bullshit in this thread

Things like

>A Mercedes and BMW hold their value better than a Lexus
>The car is cheaply made
>Nothing special about an engine that is bullet proof and can last more than 1 million miles
>etc etc

I am not even going to waste my time replying to those tripfags.

Bye.

to be honest not even the worst car deserves the fate of being owned by a stance faggot

there is nothing wrong with stance

low quality bait

At least most domestic brands aren't stanced so I don't have to fucking whine like a numale faggot

not liking it doesnt mean theres a problem with stance

Don't forget that the Lexus V8 is rated for use in aircraft

>dont forget this fact that i completely made up
you can get anything rated for use in an aircraft

>"In 1997, the US Federal Aviation Administration granted production certification for the FV2400-2TC, a twin-turbocharged airplane powerplant based on the UZ series Lexus engine.[8] The 360 hp (270 kW) FV2400 was developed in partnership with Hamilton Standard, which provided the digital engine-control system.[8] The goal was to produce a four-seat propeller aircraft.[9]"

Yes, let the buthurt flow to you.

And? People LS and rotary swap planes. Not at all uncommon

I own 7 cars, none are American, stay mad tho

fuck off, you literal homosexual
go fuck your dog

Dog fuckers are just the worst...

Ok, Mr "I own 7 cars". Keep spreading your FUD.

>American engine swap

What? I do.
Anybody who's been here longer than a month would know this

>Implying anyone tries to remember anything other than you trying to fuck dogs
Topkek

all I've seen you around is some shitbox ricer and a dirtbike

Working on this rn

Yeah, also almost everything on a 7 series breaks and costs a fortune to fix

It's literally a ripoff of a Mercedes design. If anything Lexus took the S class design and did it better.

I feel like we're back in the 80s and 90s when people were afraid Japan was going to rule the world. They aren't. The LS400 was designed at the peak of Japan. There will never be anything like it again.

The LS400 is arguably a far better car than its competitors of the time. It's not as sporty as the 7 or S class but it had an incredibly smooth and overbuilt V8, was amazingly quiet and smooth to drive, had all of the features that its competitors had, was much cheaper than the competition, and because it was designed for reliability they will be here far longer than any of its competitors.

You are a degenerate sexual devient and should be in an oven.