/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

scatower edition:

old thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.37
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/236222747

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60071/GTA-Online-Import-Export-Now-Available

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fyK0reu0EDM?t=22
strawpoll.me/12111678
coolridesonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1969_dodge_charger-pic-61290.jpg
truewestimports.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/superbird.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for comfy vip missions.

I miss catower, is she ever coming back?

probably for the best. randoms already make ugly enough shit with what we have now. APB customization is a different story though

>this fucking who now using a name

Time to filter this TRASH.

Oh dear, seems It's time to go back to going around your filter. :^)

>this literal who again
starting to miss Shotaroposter tbqh

>online now takes forever to load
how do I fix?

>buy a Blista Compact thinking it will be in the compact class
>it's in the sports class
For fucks sake.

Buy the Shark Express Pass and skip the loading waits goy ;)))

the blista compact is cute CUTE!

Rockstar's got some comedians working for them

xth for better then trophy truck

Maybe you should just purchase it online :^)

Not a regular. And I mean helicopterfag as in I'm the "if it flies, give it to Now" of the group. I can't claim to make a whirlybird dance, but they're by far my favourite form of transport in the game. Probably my favourite thing in the game full stop.

I want the Seasparrow back.

At all?
I guess it makes sense. I wanted it for the cool factor of having a motherfucking superyacht, and also getting the small bundle of vehicles with it, since I'm rather lacking in that regard.

I was rather hoping that more CEO functionality would've been added to the superyachts. Running a company out of an Aquarius would be radical (though with warehouses and a personal garage elsewhere). In an ideal world, it'd have a full office in the rear, and a full luxury flat in the front. Dammit, Rockstar.

Business Time it is.

I have 3.6 mill saved, should I buy a new supercar for racing? If so, what's the best I can buy?

I too want the seasparrow back, just to provide rescue or pick up known associates when they get crates in the middle of the ocean because apparently no helicopter supports picking people up from the water.

>favourite in the game full stop
you've been here for way too long

Add this trash

Is making money easier now ?

I farmed hardcore back in the days and R* just reseted my account, if I come back will it be easier or should I give up ?

contact payouts are loads better than early years, barring some classic outliners like gooftroop gamble and mixed up with coke but at the same time prices have been inflating hardcore so I guess it depends on how long ago 'back in the day' is for you.

Shame it's available only if you've played last gen.

RE-7B

Can I do heists from a stilted safehouse?

yes, that's what I do

Retro Dominator where?

youtu.be/fyK0reu0EDM?t=22

Retro Dukes/Dukes (Racecar)
Retro Phoenix/Phoenix (Racecar)
when?

you can always make a fake psn/xbox account and have someone with the last gen game beat the tutorial under your account for you, then you connect that account to your social club and have access to everything

>Being a PCuck

Kill on sight list (updated):
>(You)

You can't, though.

>B-but yes you can!
Yeah, you can buy the shitty pick-up version, not the covered version like the Lost use.

That was the joke user.

Well, your jokes suck.

strawpoll.me/12111678

Not liking someone isn't a reason for them to be kicked.

He acts like a cunt in discord, but that isn't gta. He doesn't break the one rule.

Applied to gtag pc. SooPringles. Said something about privacy setting but I have it open, idk.

Gotcha

>>he acts like a cunt in discord
he acts like a cunt on Veeky Forums aswell as ingame gta

Ty

>Not liking someone isn't a reason for them to be kicked
>Acts like a cunt

Hmm. I'll let my pockets do the talking.

maybe you should see this again

if he's so great he'll just haul ass elsewhere and do just fine

>jrv will never be a cute girl

You should have heard him ingame he was screaming at Goz even though Goz couldnt hear him. I've never seen autistic rage this bad in a videogame before. Im not saying kick the guy but deffo keep bullying him for being a smeghead.

Will Rockstar ever increase the payout for non-new DLC content? People flock to the latest shit as it's the most efficient $ per hour every patch and the fact that it's new. This causes other modes to be forgotten and unused. Is there any reason to play Contact Missions or Heists once you're a CEO? Maybe this is intended by Rockstar to be the stepping stones to get to CEO? Pacific Standard swap is the only other counter argument I get but that is glitching. If I want to glitch I might as well dupe cars.

Headhunter in between every car sourcing mission via a solo public session is the best legitimate money per hour that I've found. The npcs with aimbot ruin the gameplay. When you steal a slow car with a back window you just die or accumulate so much damage that it's no longer worth it. If you die, you have to spend the next 5 minutes killing waves of aimbot npcs. Not to mention the fucking cargobob missions that take forever. I also don't want to glitch repair costs by putting all my money in a secondary characters wallet so I can avoid them.

It sucks that the only efficient way to make currency in this game is to glitch. Maybe I should go back to crates? At least then I can take cover behind the vehicle I'm delivering and not have to worry about charges.

nice pumpkin head dude.

>Will Rockstar ever increase the payout for non-new DLC content?
No, Rockstar faggot addressed this before. Nothing old gets updated anymore. Wait for the next installment.

>Is there any reason to play Contact Missions or Heists once you're a CEO?
It's fun?

>Maybe this is intended by Rockstar to be the stepping stones to get to CEO?
It is. Bikers is just their belated attempt to appeal to the MC crowd. Heists were never meant to be something you could grind, but they kept a lot of the glitches that made that possible due to their policy (see above).

>Maybe I should go back to crates?
You have a choice of crates or cars if you want to make money desu. Crates really aren't that bad if you can bear the grind, probably less stressful too. Businesses are also a viable option but that requires players and players are better spent glitching PacStan.

Damn. Never caught Rockstar Faggot addressing old content but that's what I assumed.

Thanks for the info.

>8 yes 5 no

You're biting his bait you dumbass.

>there are "people" in this thread who unironically think the X80 isn't the best car in the game
You contrarian imbeciles amuse me.

*contraction imbeciles

What?

but this thread isn't dedicated to the X80 so how can I believe you? sorry buddy next 700 posts we can talk all about it oh shit sharp turn USE THE BRAKES THE BRAKES OH SHIT

>shit driver
Okay. Ca

>Bought a car warehouse.
>Been trying to fill it up.
>63% full and I've discovered so many cool cars I've never seen before because NPCs don't drive update cars and players don't drive anything but armored cars and the supershitter flavor of the month.
There were only two cars I wanted to buy when I got my warehouse and now there's like seven. Why have these been hidden from me?

>bait

Maybe it's time you get kicked, cuck.

Which ones? You can't buy them off of one of the dealer websites?

>having to use the brakes in a super car
>not just easing the throttle for a second

I'm not jrv.
You didn't turn off duplication checking.
And it's bait for attention which you are giving him.

>didn't turn off duplication checking

OK AND? THIS CAN GO BOTH WAYS U HOE

>easing the throttle
>in any vehicle
>of any description
>ever
Do you by any chance enjoy watching other people have sex with your wife?

>ME FAST
>ME NO HOLD BRAKE EVER

How's that fucking damage, KEK

I can but the way Rockstar takes pictures of the cars on there makes them all look the same.

Exactly.
Why do you think we never use strawpoll to decide things?
It's a joke here.

>ease the throttle and only alter speed slightly in order to gain control over vehicle
>use the brakes and lose significant speed giving other players a chance to overtake

choose one

Ok you faggots, it's time to settle this once and for all.

Grotti or Pegassi?

Grotti

Retro dukes????

Its a 70s charger

Ocelot

for some stupid reason, both cars go under the same brand, Imponte. The Dukes should've been a Bravado.
Dukes: coolridesonline.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/1969_dodge_charger-pic-61290.jpg

Phoenix: truewestimports.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/superbird.png
Only one of them has the option for the wing, but none of them can achieve speeds that rival super cars

retro el camino when

Grotti doesn't release vehicles as often, but when they do, they're usually one of the faster and more affordable models of their class. Grotti.

Yeah idiot, but why the "retro"??

>It's a joke

Kick incoming

You think you're man enough to handle the Salty Spitoon?

How do I leave a crew? I want to leave mine so I can join GTAG

That's meant to be Milo Yiannopolous, isn't it

Nah, my guys got facial hair
and isn't bleach blond

via socialclub or in the "crew" section of the "online" section of the start menu

Crates are grindy as hell. Are vehicles fun? Can I do them solo? I might just crate until I can afford a car warehouse and do i/e.

thanks, got it

I requested invite, timper21

Requesting invite to the PC crew
SC is MrKooliu

Got you both

thanks

Thanks man

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""SHE"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>grainy picture
>too poor to afford an actual phone

k
y
s

one sock on

NIGGA WHAT THE FUCK

What was it?

some guys dink

a gtag standing over his tv set( with the "would you like to buy a sharkcard goy?" screen naked from thew waist down

WITH ONE SOCK ON NIGGA!

ONE SOCK!

sounds artsy
i wonder what he meant???

Oh, heartbreaker
Did you think I was a fool?

I would also hope he isn't a faggot Greek Jew.

Weve reached autism levels i didnt know were possible.
You can tell he beats his mother.

Who's the best stripper in GTA 5 and why is it Cheetah?

I only played online with Cat Tower maybe 3 times, but she had a very soothing voice that always made me sleepy.