/wfg/ - Warframe General

>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros No Fun Allowed, if it wasn't full: i.imgur.com/RMS2guW.png
>Avoid the line, join the /wfg/ alliance today! PM killsaw of Warbros NFA for inquiries

>Notable links
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Focus System: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Focus
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
News: forums.warframe.com/forum/170-news-events/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Damage 2.n: i.imgur.com/AFVavTs.jpg
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
Top guns, read note at the bottom: i.imgur.com/ymjfrOa.jpg
Tierqueer Filters: gist.github.com/JustEndMyLife/8d7d68d5ebdffe5995a53c42edf43663
---
CURRENT UPDATE: The Glast Gambit
> forums.warframe.com/topic/738152-the-glast-gambit-update-195/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Valkyr
> forums.warframe.com/topic/723544-the-war-within-1907-valkyr-prime/
Older stream footage: pastebin.com/LkZRPteU
liestream highlights: warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Livestreams
For specific liestream highlights, use warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Devstream_## (replace ##)
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage/t_30_0400020030_18-8-5-59-6-0-548-2-10-614-3-5-726-1-5-727-5-5_f-f-726-19-548-12-614-9-f-f-727-19-59-6-f-f-18-5-f-f_0/en/1-0-26
youtu.be/OEvr2uqVuIo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Thread created by a trip fag

They happen after Dev Streams. I think the next one is this weekend.

it's a good warframe, but it's not warframe

NON TRIPFAG THREAD

MIGRATE

Why didn't you make it then fag?

lol get rip't

is the sweeper prime better than the deconstructor?

guess the mods chose this one, hellow

I didnt make it since someone said something about an alliance copypasta that I didnt bother looking up, so I figured someone else will include.

Who gives a shit in the end.

As I said in the past 2 threads, I kiss her tummy everytime, i'm not her

How can you have 2k+ hours and still have no idea how to play this game?

Inb4 this nigger gets banned because he REEEEs and makes a bunch of threads about how triggered he is when a tripfag actually does the fucking job

okay professor

>mods delete the other threads
>anyone who filtered this retard who modifies the OP and replies as much as possible to make it look less dead will fail to find the new thread
I'd rather wait until this thread reaches bump limit and a new one gets made than use this one

Previous:
for reference

because 2100 of that was spent sitting in chat

I want to impregnate Mesa and leave her to take care of the child herself

>how can you have a play style where you're OK with the cast time for Prism
>why would you still want strength on a Warframe with Eclipse even without the aug, or Hall of Mirrors
>how very dare you use a build that makes it easier for everyone to kill all the shit you've blinded

As the other user said, OK professor.

Being that clueless after 300 is still a challenge.

>impregnating something that does not even posses the organs necessary to reproduce

What is wrong with you

>nitain alert
>have to drop everything Im doing for it

Thanks DE

Did you really bother making this shit?

Best Valkyr build? No one wanted to buy her prime from me ;_;

That 2400 hours only tracks in-mission time.

It's fucking amazing. He goes on and on about how experienced he is, how much forma he's dumped into stuff, his Excal Prime, and it turns out he doesn't even understand the most basic concepts of frame modding. And these retards actually defend it

Actually what you see in your profile is your time spent in missions.

Which you'd know if you weren't:

A- TQ, trying to make himself look good.
B- Someone who understood how things actually worked.

Vitality, armor, power str, rage, and eternal war.

r8/h8

we took less time than people actually spent complaining.

hema is a grind, but not a bad one. sucks to be in a shit clan.

Alright /wfg/ I finally got bored and decided to buy a shit riven for a shit weapon. Trying to push more zoom on the riven I have but yet to get a good roll on it, what can I do to "improve" this build.

Hawk Eye is a Must!

Steel Fibre, and I would recommend Vitality though a lot of pub Valks I see don't run it (resulting in them needing to be scraped off the floor more than they should).

Then decide if you want an Eternal War build or a Hysteria build. Only difference between the two really is one or two less slots for range and power depending on how you want to set her up. Duration (including some Efficiency for toggled Hysteria) and Power Strength are the go-tos.

"Listen to my advice you fucking retards!"

The proffesor has blessed us once again with his animu gifs

>Zhuge

This thing is amazing, am I missing anything? Is it secretly shit?

I just have the basic 2 damage mods, 2 crit mods and 3 dual mods.

not a bad one what are you autistic
and the weapon is shit

again since you feel like strawmaning, moving the goalpost, and can't tell the difference between (him,his,he) and you

he (protip: Not you) is the only one in the general the presses enter after quoting a post number and then proceeds to space each line typed.

he has helped plenty of people out with builds using warframe builder and even does it with weapons as well. People gives him feedback on stuff and he tells them if its a good idea or not. what you (Protip: 23 year old manchild with a """degree""" in nursing) do is shit on their posts to just stir shit up. No one has ever back lashed at his posts regardless of not noticing the line spacing. You are constantly avatarfagging, using copy paste comments, and pretty much bud in on every conversation thats not centered towards you, warframe related or not.

you are the only one trying to shit on him. Why? probably since he didn't ruin his reputation after 1 week of posting.

>amazing.webm heres my tier list
>fuck off x 10
>-next thread-
>amazing.webm here my tierlist
>fuck off x 18
>-next thread-
>amazing.webm here my tierlist
>fuck off x 25

its also been a full year. no one likes you. you continue to drive the reason to not like you and not a single person in this general will ever care about your opinions because you make a continuous effort to stick out a swollen boil.

The only redemption I see is if you leaving this general for good. that would literally be the best action you will ever make in this general you autistic self absorbed piece of horse shit

As long as you don't have a lot of inactives and a smaller clan it's not that bad of a grind, but a lot of clans are majority inactive

Go away Humus.

my squad got a total of around 600 samples per 25 waves of ODD. tell me more how bad the grind is.

also i do not care, i did it for the achivement.

>actually defending the worst Mirage build ever posted on /wfg/

again, you need to be clearer about who you're referring to, though I wonder why you're trying to identify people on an anonymous image board

The Lesion can hit 100% status just on Volcanic Edge, Voltaic Strike, Virulent Scourge and Vicious Frost.

Melee Prowess is kinda redundant.

I'd go with Life Strike as the replacement but there's room for Buzz Kill or a 90% Elemental if you'd rather. Or normal Reach or Body Count/Drifting Contact for longer combo duration, or Forma again for Primed Reach.

Here is an image of what I use.

Not sure who you're referring to friend, just a random lurking user who has gotten bored and made a shit weapon.

Seconding that TQ is an autistic self absorbed piece of horse shit.

I'd say never change, but given your record so far, I don't think I have to worry about that.

>Valkyr's 4
Is that fucking "explotion" necessary?

>maybe if I throw enough insults around people won't notice how shitty my Mirage build is!

She's only good for either buffing or for permanent 4. It's not terribly hard to keep her 4 up, you just need max efficiency (better to get it through duration than raw eff so you can warcry longer).
You don't need raw HP/armor mods since they're irrelevant.
Plus her 4 is really the only thing that sets her apart from other frames to begin with, so no reason to use her over Chroma/Wudong/etc if you aren't making use of it.

Ignore

What's the name of the Archwing & AW Weapon that I'm suppose to get to make Jordas a walk in the park?

Look at these nerds!

Question, SVP.
Is this shield of shadows build for Nekros actually good and can I run Despoil safely with it, I really like Nekros and being a survivable [spoiler annoying[/spoiler] support frame sounds fun.

I figure it must at least be decent considering how many I keep running into.

Posting a smiling animu doesn't equal smug you fucking memester

itzal or amesha
velocitus

>"worst"

I didn't post this: warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mirage/t_30_0400020030_18-8-5-59-6-0-548-2-10-614-3-5-726-1-5-727-5-5_f-f-726-19-548-12-614-9-f-f-727-19-59-6-f-f-18-5-f-f_0/en/1-0-26 and claim it was awesome.

I posted a build that would work well with all of Mirage's abilities with the suggestion he try Total Eclipse as well since the stats you build for on a Prism build work well for it.

That's it. That's literally it.

But because it's not your personal build it's WRONG. And it's DOUBLE WRONG because I suggest squad buffs, of course.

There are certain mods that are basically mandatory but once you get past Primed Flow, Primed Continuity, and Overextended on a Prism build the rest is heavily subjective. You might find Natural Talent is required, I just cast from cover or make use of the shadow DR from Eclipse while I cast.

And if you think efficiency matters when what you mostly do on a Blind build is pop it and then switch it off quickly in most occasions then I don't know what to say.

4 should only be used as an "OH SHIT!" button. If you are good, you only every need to cast War Cry once. Warcry effects benefit greatly from Pwr Str.

The filters have been updated
I'm losing hope

check the tier list

>itzal or amesha

which is it nigger

The reload and flight times are annoying but it's the best bow and is good for both crit and status.

Headshot crit slash procs are great. Plus it's fun.

>is this shield of shadows build for Nekros...
did you forget to post a build?

>4 should only be used as an "OH SHIT!" button
No it shouldn't, because it makes 3 of the 8 mods in your garbage build irrelevant. Technically it only saves 2 since you'd want pflow, but wasting slots on vita/SF on valk is retarded.

either
itzal makes it easier to deal damage
amesha makes it very hard to die

You got a seer riven with + zoom.

which one relies on archwing mods less?

Yep. Business as usual.
TQ at his best.

Do you guys ever just rush through your syndicate mission? I'm kind of tired of painstakingly cheecking every dot on my map to check for medallions.

Does anyone know a frame who's really good at mass clearing containers and things?

The Archwing itself doesn't matter too much but I guess you could use Odonata's energy shield thingy to buff your damage or Amesha if you expect a shitty squad.

I like the Imperator Vandal but I've seen youtube clips of some guy with a a Grattler killing Jordas in one clip thanks to the Odonata shield buff and crits.

If you also run Health Conversion (Despoil will keep you at max stacks) you can be hilariously tanky, yes.

I do, most of my rolls are +zoom Rivens but I keep getting useless stats like Crit Chance/Dmg

No I meant the build in general, sorry that wasn't clear. Mostly wondering if it's basically meme-y garbage or actually worth a damn. See:Fun
I'll tier your list kiddo.
Sweet, I'll have to look into making that then.

>buffs that increase weapon dps are bad
>also that other guys list is bad because it doesn't have dps calcs

Hypocrisy

It wasn't a question boi.

>building strength on a Prism build
>using TE ever
>stretch and NT are """""""subjective""""" mods
>efficiency doesn't matter on a Prism build

Just stop. You've embarrassed yourself enough. At this point I legitimately don't even know what to do any more. I used to think that posting endo/time/mods was proof that someone's not a newshitter. Now I can't even use that. It's not just a complete lack of game knowledge you're displaying despite your 2k hours. It's your complete fucking lack of ANY sort of experience with Mirage. Anyone who played Mirage outside of Draco will realize your build is fucking garbage. You can't make hybrid builds on Mirage. It's just not possible. Only someone with zero fucking experience will possibly say the things you're saying. In fact, you've even admitted yourself you don't play Mirage much. In which case my question is this:

Why are you giving advice for a frame you haven't actually tried?

On the other hand, I've sunk countless hours into Mirage, post pre- and post-nerf, and have done dozens of LoR runs on Prism build.

Reminder: if you don't know anything, it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than pretend you do know it.

It's been a long time since I could be fucked to do Syndicate missions but I understand a lot of people use an Ignis (extra punch-through optional) to clear rooms. If the icons stay visible after that and Carrier+Vacuum do their work it's a medallion.

Might save you some time, IDK.

I G N I S
G
N
I
S

Holy crap, you can't be this stupid.

Her 4 bleeds through energy and sets you up for death when it ends, and nuliffiers can end it. Shit like Zenurik doesn't work while her 4 is active either, meaning you are going to be screwed when it ends. You can't just instantly regen it with rage either since you are advocating no survivability mods.

Meanwhile, the build I posted has over 80% damage reduction, and you can get a 75% slow on enemies around you. Plus with something like a Body Count + Blood Rush + Life Strike Galatine Prime, you're never going to die anyway, and if you get in a bad situation you have your 4 ready as a get out of jail free option.

work at it user, together we can make /wfg/ great again

Health Conversion + Despoil + Shield of Shadows is fucking strong.
I use this guy's build, and it actually works great. Very hard to die as long as you aren't afk.

I never looked into building for shield of shadows after the rework because I'm lazy with my forma, but running despoil and the Health Conversion mod is enough tankiness for casual farming for me. The armor bonus is flat so basically 3x more effective health and you have the buff up constantly as long as you're vacuuming up orbs.

SoS only make this farmtank better.

forgot to post link cuz I'm a shitter, oops.
youtu.be/OEvr2uqVuIo

>Reminder: if you don't know anything, it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than pretend you do know it.

It hurts a little each time you say it.

No, if I do them then it is for the medallions for new relic packs. Mostly though, I just skip them.

I use this.

DE needs to add an Augment Adapter so we can put augments on our frames without wasting a mod slot.

Preferably make it so they can be bought from Syndicates either complete or as a blueprint, the latter meaning you can buy a complete one from the market for shekels.

>Why are you giving advice for a frame you haven't actually tried?

>4 forma
>haven't tried

Pick one.

>can't make hybrid builds
>because 6.5 energy per second on a Warframe with 637 power is wholly unsustainable

Pick one.

>Reminder: if you don't know anything, it's better to keep your mouth shut rather than pretend you do know it.

You first, o wise master of all things Warframe.

>Her 4 bleeds through energy
>What are energy orbs

>sets you up for death when it ends
So if you're about to run out, deactivate it away from enemies

>and nuliffiers can end it
Then don't touch a nullifier? Does this really need to be explained to you?

>Shit like Zenurik doesn't work while her 4 is active either
What if there was an entire focus school that revolved around melee?

>You can't just instantly regen it with rage either
No, but there's energy pads and other alternatives. You're basically advocating using warcry once and then not doing anything other than using 4 as a panic button in which case rage is massively overkill for energy anyway.

>Meanwhile, the build I posted has over 80% damage reduction
WOW. A fucking trin gets permanent 75% damage reduction. Big whoop. Meanwhile Chroma gets 98%+, Wudong is unkillable, you get the idea.

>Advocating life strike
So on top of the fact that you're sucking up 2 frame slots to facetank, you're also advocating blowing a weapon slot too, especially one that does fuck all during hysteria?

>you're never going to die anyway
Same goes for literally any frame with naramon.

I'd drop a few more Forma personally.

I'd also have a serious look at Energy Conversion on Nekros, Desecrate should turn up at least one Energy orb for you between Shadows recasts so you'll get a +50% power bonus without gimping power efficiency or duration.

you LITERALLY fucking admitted last thread you don't play Mirage because you disliked her playstyle. And sitting in Draco dumping forma into her doesn't count as playing, you dumb fucking retard

The fact you think energy drain matters at all on Prism just displays how little you know about the game.

2400 hours and STILL lacks basic game knowledge. It baffles understanding. The worst part is that shitters on /wfg/ actually defend this.

Anyway, I'm done with this conversation. I've made my screencap. You can expect it to pop up now and then. A Prism build that uses strength and Total Eclipse, without Natural Talent, without efficiency, without S T R E T C H - that says more than anything I can possibly say. No matter how much I call you out on being retarded, I'll never top how much you outed yourself.

>almost to extraction
>waypoint suddenly shows up behind you

Disregard that I suck cocks

>At extraction in Exterminate
>Enemy spawns at the starting tile
>Several times
I don't even rush it and it happens

>>What are energy orbs
Unreliable.

>So if you're about to run out, deactivate it away from enemies
Manually deactivating it has the same effect, unless they changed it, which I doubt. Have you even played her?

>Then don't touch a nullifier? Does this really need to be explained to you?
And what, let them die of old age?

>No, but there's energy pads and other alternatives.
Yes, because hiding in a corner for a minute or so repeatedly is so safe, fun, and efficient.

>WOW. A fucking trin gets permanent 75% damage reduction.
And Valk gets a permanent 80+% DR and an OH SHIT safety net. What's your point? 80 > 75 BTW.

>Meanwhile Chroma gets 98%+ etc.
And? They have a Valk set and are asking about Valk not Chroma.

>life strike
This has to be a troll. No one is dumb enough to think Life Strike is bad.

I don't really need it because of Zenurik currently, but I was planning for Zenurik to eventually get nerfed to shit. It doesn't need efficiency or durration though. If anything, I would add more range.

That I just found

DO YOU HAVE A PASSAGE VISA FOR THIS

UH

FORMA

>all you did is Draco

O RLY.

No, I ground her up the painful way trying to see if I'd enjoy playing her. Ultimately I did not.

That doesn't mean I don't get how or why she works, only that I didn't find her fun enough to stick with. That was just my opinion though.

>The fact you think energy drain matters at all on Prism just displays how little you know about the game.

You were the one saying efficiency was important. Right here:

>efficiency doesn't matter on a Prism build

But now because I point out the relatively low drain compared to Mirage's massive energy pool it doesn't matter any more, I guess. And never did even though you flipped your lid over me not including any Efficiency mods.

As for NT and Stretch? Yes, those are subjective. The cast time isn't all that bad if you do a little movement first before casting it and OE is usually enough for me, especially since you can cast it on a path that hits enemies.

As for basic game knowledge? I'm not the one who needed to have crits, Viral procs, and Slash procs explained to him, nor am I the one who still tries to pretend building melee weapons for that is a bad idea.

If your builds work for you, then great. Fine. Fantastic. Post them as a suggestion, then say what they might like to experiment with based on what they asked about. Don't pretend there's only one way to build things and that it's your way. That's why the threads get so hostile towards you.

If you run health conversion yes, it is very safe. You get endless energy, tons of armor, endless health recovery, CC for days, and can produce multiple bodies that can CC and do damage too.

He's ok.

switch melee prowess for primed reach

>I don't really need it because of Zenurik currently, but I was planning for Zenurik to eventually get nerfed to shit. It doesn't need efficiency or durration though. If anything, I would add more range.

Energy Conversion gives you +50% Power Strength for your next cast every time you pick up a blue orb though.

It comes out 5% behind a maxed Transient Fortitude for Power Strength without hurting your Duration, and Desecrate gives blue orbs a lot.

It's not a mod I recommend everywhere but on a Despoil/Shadows Nekros I think it works better than Blind Rage or Transient Fortitude.

Give it a go, see what you think. It's coll if you disagree, just putting it out there.

hellow

>Magnum force
toss that garbage out the window
throw in a 90% elemental mod (or primed heated charge)

When I started in u17 I wasted all my newbie fusion cores maxing out Magnum Force

RIP