/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1021

Best Husbando Edition

Previous: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Divinity Original Sin 2 is in Early Access (IT WILL HAVE WAIFUS EVENTUALLY)
>Tyranny is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Shit:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Getting raped by feet

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to get comfy!
youtube.com/watch?v=w6HNcZIx7ig

Friendly reminder that shrek is dreck

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bioware/status/804390794098376704
68.media.tumblr.com/519adecb880e6a4bed892aaa3c64e0bf/tumblr_ojsb0kMOp11th5xu6o1_1280.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp__QIyCBsY&t=20s
youtube.com/watch?v=AI2hJcylPWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liara?

Meredith did nothing wrong.

For Kallo Jath!

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVE

twitter.com/bioware/status/804390794098376704

What's this, discount AWR?

>AWR will never, ever spit on you repeatedly

>you will never, ever spit on Conal repeatedly
just

It's too early for these feels.

Fresh OC

DELETE THIS

uh

um

uhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm???

:3

How can elf bois even compete???

What do Leliana's feet taste and smell like?

LMAO. Literally made me laugh and I laugh rarely.

I meant your usage of that shitty modded picture, vanilla Solas is already perfect.
Fish and dead fish.

I'm going to marry Damien de la Tour!

I'm going to marry Gaunter O'Dimm!

I've failed you...

Elfroots and fried nugs.

every cute witcher male is my husband so back off.......... or else

Or what?

he he he....... you'll see!

CDPR makes better husbandos than Bioware and they're not even trying.

What's their secret?

Ancient Polish magicks?

/dag/ degenerates aside, I don't think an normal girl would prefer someone like to Cullen

>Tfw thread flooded with neet landwhales again

I'm going to marry Sigismund Dijkstra!

too fat and scheming

>fat
>bald
>manipulative with authoritarian tendencies
Sounds perfect.

Geralt seems upset just being near him

want to comfort...

They look so uncomfortable because they're talking about Piss.

How do I change my quiz's face mid game?

Black Emporium.

how unfortunate that there's no cute males in the witcher series at all...

Do you think Cass will return as a companion in dragon age 4? Will her being a divine affect that?

..................................................lol

This

DA:I has black emporium too? Ok thanks

He looks like a fuccboi, and not the good kind

no twinks and fuccbois like in Bioware gayms?

68.media.tumblr.com/519adecb880e6a4bed892aaa3c64e0bf/tumblr_ojsb0kMOp11th5xu6o1_1280.jpg

ugguuu

looks like a coked up 50 year old with too much plastic surgery

looks like baby face LaCroix before he opened the casket full of c4

>cullen has the haircut from origin
>we get that hipster cow pile as a replacement for our characters
Fucking why

Is Axe of the Dragon hunter supposed to clip the shit out when you attach hilts and pommels?

It's Bioware's way of telling you that your inquisitor will never, ever be as sexually appealing to women as Cully-wully, both in-universe and irl.
It's the same for me so yes.

Vivienne de Tabris!

What can save DA4 from being a huge pile of Qunari shit?

Want to keep in a giant cage...

By not focussing on boring Qunari vs Tevinter/Thedas shit. And making the protag the Warden and exploring about the cure to the taint, remaining old gods and ancient tevinter magisters and Solas' plan to restore Elvhenan.

What i want to know is why the Greatsword Schematic that's supposed to be similar in DPS doesnt have any upgrade slots? Seriously doesnt that just make the blade completely inferior in every way combat wise? There's literally no reason to use it besides appearances.

How does someone end up with fish-smelling feet?

Foot fisting.

New webm of morrigan getting blacked by 3 nigger dicks

Why are people sick of the Qunari? Is it the retcons or have they appeared too much? I think they could add an interesting twist to the Solas conflict.

Fuck Orlais and their stupid smug assholes. What decisions do I need to make through the series to screw over Orlais as much as possible. I'm talking about decisions that are a giant Fuck You to their nobles and their previous Chantry. Decisions that undermine Orlais' prominence.

Just asking again.

>Just one in her mouth, 2 holes unattended
lame

Make Anora marry Alistair.
>DA2
Make Briala the ruler of Orlais.
Make the templar order disband.
Get toplel to be your divine without completing her personal quest.
Don't disband the inquisition.

It's just one user's opinion. Still, I'd rather see more Tevinter stuff because the qunari are a bit boring to me.

Cross-eyed waifus?

just how fucking big is DA:I?

I'm 58 hours in and I just got done with the wardens main quest and I feel like it just keeps going and going.

and seemingly I'm also at the point in the story where bioware writers was busy filling some sort of quota, because I just had to sit and hear a fantasy creature like the Qunari explain there's a special word for transgender people in their culture, and then right after I had another companion quest where a guy was crying and telling me he was gay and that his father hated him for it. Yep, don't worry we're only here to save the world but we'll set that on pause and go talk with your father about your sexuality.

There are 3 main quests after you get to Syhold and every companion gets a new cutscene after each of them. It's easy to get about 100 hours in one playthrough if you want to clear out all the areas and not only rush through the main story.

yeah the areas and exploration is really fucking good. a shame they felt the need to put in quests like that herding a druffalo or collect certain number of items. at least I installed quicker looting since the looting animation took forever

Capturing the keeps, fighting the dragons, and unlocking those three elven dungeons are really the only things worth doing imo.

dragons have been the highlights. I've only done 4 of them, seems to be with a unique boss theme for each dragon?

Yeah, it's pretty cool (and odd for bioware considering their laziness).
youtube.com/watch?v=Fp__QIyCBsY&t=20s

the one in exalted plains is probably my favorite.

That's because it's the remixed elf theme and elves are the master race.

>I just had to sit and hear a fantasy creature like the Qunari explain there's a special word for transgender people in their culture

If it bothers you, why did you ask about it?

>hurr
>durr

Maybe for gay men.
That dorf is pretty gross.

female elf or dwarf for next playthrough?

No, because while I don't actually have my phone brightness up very high, that guy reminds me of Abraham Lincoln and I'm not patriotic enough to have a girlboner for him.

If for Inquisition, fem elf has the most content available and the camera is all shitfucked for dwarves.

yeah I forgot, it's for DA:I.

hm maybe I'll do a archer, it's been a while. Always wanted to try out a tempest build

We got hipster trash altogether over the pretty cool hair that they showed before release. Braids, etc.
Would have preferred they kept his jewcurls from Origins.
And not even interesting qunari shit. Whitewashed qunari shit.
How shocking..

They went from a relatively interestingand mysterious science project to the fantasy people of peace and acceptance with rainbow stickers stuck all over the place.

>its easier and more efficient to reassign someone's job than it is to completely break and brainwash them into a blank state and start again/bin them
>somehow this is lorebreaking

Stay triggered.

Who are you quoting?

Replaying the series, do you guys think I need to make any changes?

He looks like a heroin addict who comes into the store I work at sometimes.

Need more track marks.

The person/people in the last couple threads that keeping whining about Krem/how that Qunari are "the fantasy people of peace and acceptance with rainbow stickers stuck all over the place".

If you're aiming for Completely Generic As Fuck, then you hit the mark. Go for it.

I've brought them up twice here, but it seems like you're the one upset that everyone isn't accepting of utter fucking hogwash.
The qun is a system based on being efficient. Mental illness is not efficient.

Like I said, stay triggered.

I'm so sorry for your loss, user.

I like Krem better than Femshep.

2h male Dwarf

youtube.com/watch?v=AI2hJcylPWc
>2:40
>friendzone Cullen
>doesn't say anything, just gives you death glares
Cullen is a bit creepy.

he's such a beta faggot

He's been Meredith's lapdog for years and then immediately moved on to three more mistresses, what do you expect?

>what do you expect?
a new character?

>expecting an actual military veteran to serve as your commander
Stop being crazy and enjoy your male models.