>[Happy New Year 2017 Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#20170101
New CEs and login rewards.

>Half-AP class dailies
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7bzn2d/

>News
- youtube.com/watch?v=WaUHCxrWXRo
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
- New ver - emulators, rooted androids, jailbroken iPhones&androids with developer options on are prevented from launching game
- Upcoming animation update for remaining F/SN Servants

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/cJ9J0t45

>Grand Time Temple Solomon and General Profiles translation
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Fate/Grand Order Material Book III
mediafire.com/?e97zcwaov6noys2

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: Dec.7)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.org

>Alternate servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/0M7loEr.jpg
exhentai.org/g/870067/b3279edda1/
exhentai.org/g/991383/3682e7c434/
youtube.com/watch?v=FCwdCw4ko_8
exhentai.org/g/1018267/bd326f3622/
exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/
exhentai.org/g/1015536/3c3d661aed/
exhentai.org/g/976171/4ab7f1428f/
shindanmaker.com/693655
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

UNCONQUERABLE IS HERE

I love rin.

Do not trust snake posters

>Not having a george/mashu/support combo
Gee, for gameplayfags you guys don't know shit about gameplay.

Reminder that the "memelist" is legit and non-gold servants are worthless garbage.

Fixed Lancelot when?

Quick Caster when

When, lads?

Is Rin into lolis? She thinks Medusa is hot and her sisters are canonically way hotter than her.

Can you lewd a book?

>Stalling
>Good gameplay

No true gameplayfag plays like this, faggot.

Husbando (and cutie Shamhat).

Oh wow nice.
Is there a uncensored ver?

Gareth-chan when?

And I can't see Guan Yu fag around so

Guan Yu 5* when?

>only the upper half is good
Half-points for you, senpai.

This
People need to use 9.5 and 10.0 servant like Jalter,Merlin and Waver only

Best kind of puppers for pets.

Nice, meme but that video doesn't exist

Kek

smugredman

>being a gameplayfag when there is no competition
The amounts of turns doesn't mean anything when it comes to clearing the content. The argument is that you can beat this game with silver/bronze servants, and it is possible.

i.imgur.com/0M7loEr.jpg

where are the doll joints?

>I-it d-doesn't exist b-because I can't find it
Jeanne alter memer everyone.

>memelist is legit
>Jeanne Alter can't even solo Goetia
Yeah no

If you don't aim to clear every single node in 3 turns you are not good at this game, period.

Thanks friend.

wew

So F/GO EMIYA being the happy "i found my answer" one pretty much confirms that Alaya's Beasts have their own progression of time?

Something seems really wrong about this

I'm sorry, was that the argument?

I thought it was that the joke list doesn't matter because you can beat this game with all bronze servants. And you most definitely can. Don't change goalposts here.

>Sushi fight
>Mashu/George
Just 2 shot it with Arash/Shakes/support Waver/Santa user
NP before they NP you

exhentai.org/g/870067/b3279edda1/
exhentai.org/g/991383/3682e7c434/

For fellow Rinpals

The argument was if bronze servants can clear the game and they can.

lol nice edit

>So F/GO EMIYA being the happy "i found my answer" one
He finds an answer whenever he's summoned, his answer isn't hard to find. Even hakuno hearing him out a bit solves his issues.

The idea that he's your special ubw version is headcanon.

Who's the dude on the left?

>Textbook No True Scotsman fallacy
If you don't have anything meaningful to say then fuck off.

Conchobar Mac Nessa

>latest sub JUST
Everytime

>The "memelist" (which is actually a concise list about servant tiers) doesn't matter
>can't even clear Gawain with bronze servants
>needs Nero exhibition to be nerfed

You just can't win. You even need to be good in the gacha in this game, if you want to play it the way its mean to played, with top 10.0 SSR/SR and concise strategy aiming for three turn clearance, if you don't or can't, you are just not good at this mobage, period.

Lugh

>dude on the left
Oh boy, user, it's Scat.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCwdCw4ko_8

so this is a thing

EMIYA isn't even in the story. You know who is? Fou, who gets released by Merlin after Fate route ending. He even quotes Merlin's farewell to him in GoA.

We know, it's shit.

>that Scat
Why do people get threatened by pretty shit and feel the need to make them uglier in order to project? I see this kind of thing more and more.
Tumblrinas are the fucking worst.

You don't need to be good to clear the game, period.

See? I can do it also, senpai.

Fuck off with that garbage

Yikes.

What was this guy Twitch name again?

You sound pretty upset there, user

What are you talking about it looks just like her

You need to be good to clear the game doing actual feats, like doing good amounts of damage, clearing nodes in 3 turns or less and composing competitive teams against the different kind of quests, events or raids. If you can't, you are just not good at this game in the competitive level, you are just a casual player. Which isn't bad on itself, really.

All Servants remember everything, idiot. Saber has a lion plushie and knows Archer is Shirou, unless she's actually EMIYA's Saber.

>who gets released by Merlin after Fate route ending
And probably every other ending, unless you say why it can't happen. Unless your saying that just because you say it in one route means it only happened in that route. Does seeing zouken exists in HF mean that he doesn't exist in other routes?

Fou wasn't even in fate route or LE. Also LE would have to take place many years later, fgo happens a few years later.

>
You need to be good to clear the game doing actual feats, like doing good amounts of damage, clearing nodes in 3 turns or less and composing competitive teams against the different kind of quests, events or raids. If you can't, you are just not good at this game in the competitive level

> Competitive level

user it's a mobage a sub-par company shit out in five minutes to get waifu bucks, stop treating as though it's LE SERIOUS GAME FOR LE SERIOUS PLAYERS

>He wasn't there
You missed a good laugh

Left or right?

>unless you say why it can't happen.
Because he specifically said he wanted Fou to witness something as beautiful as he did?

>You sound pretty upset there, user
I'm an artist so making characters ugly and totally off design bothers something deep within me.
Me and my friend found that artists Tumblr through google and holy shit they draw every character like this. Absolutely disgusting.

He's veering pretty hard into "obsessive Scat waifufag" territory but he has a point. A lot of tumblr art seems to intentionally draw fictional characters (and they are almost always women) as much less attractive, claiming it's more realistic. As if attractive people don't actually exist in real life.

But personally, I find it better to not worry too much about what tumblr does or why it does it as long as they aren't spilling out into the rest of the internet much.

Which isn't bad on itself, really.
Being a casual is literally the worst type of player there is.

There is no hard content.

You see an enemy with a certain class, you bring a team full of its counter class. Wow easy. Bronze and silver servants can beat this puss easy game because of class advantage. This is rock paper scissor user, nothing competitive in the slightest.

Neither. I pick the door behind me, to get out of Mizuryu Kei's wild amusement park.

The face is a literal block. It's probably an art style intended for parody that isn't meant to show off any real artistic skill or beauty.

Tumblr can be shit but I don't think this is one of the big pioneers of their shittery.

>never read GoA

The line that Fou repeats to him was Merlin line after Artoria got her peace. He was making a specific reference to this. Feeling satisfied, he shooed Fou away. That can't happen outside Fate route for obvious reasons.

I really need to finish that IshtaRin drawing.

Slutty ahegaos are a miracle of the universe

Well, that's my opinion, too.

But I don't want to shit on the casual playerbase of this game that literally don't know better. Maybe they are shit at playing the gacha or they can't compose teams because they don't think for themselves, or in the worst cases, both, but I understand they are not top tier players.

>Competitive level
???
What the literal fuck?

Gee, I gotta start farming mats again so I don't go below the top 100 mark.

Kill yourself, my guy. It's been repeatedly stated that this game can be killed with bronzes and you switch up the argument to "being good at the game" every time.

If you can, just think of doing a Bronze run as a "Hard" mode so you won't act this autistic. Everyone knows you can clear faster and get better with gold but for some reason or another people might just rarely use golds. How hard is it to accept that?

Nasu said from FSN, Fate Saber forsakes the Grail and finds peace. UBW Saber still has doubts and HF Saber is fucked.

>He's veering pretty hard into "obsessive Scat waifufag" territory
Jokes on you i'm an obsessive Enkidufag.
>It's probably an art style intended for parody
Judging by what i'm seeing on this page,this is seriously their art style.

>not top tier players.

Shit user didn't know we were in the presence of a gaming god

Both.

Have you considered that the artist may simply be too incompetent to draw characters that actually look good?

Casuals absolutely, objectively NEED to be shit on. It's their fault the game industry is getting worse with each passing month.

>roll ticket for King Hassan
>get Altera's sword
>not even the servant just her sword

In other words they're a terrible artist.

>Competitive level
FGO speedrun when?

Congrats on your popsicle

LIZ THREAD

>Rin ceased to exist, Sakura will be the same
>Saber (Vanilla) keeps the plushie
>Fou was released by Merlin after Continuation of the Dream

Is there any doubt Nasu favors Fate route in his world building?

It's the opposite, actually.

By shitting on casuals, you turn them off from hard games, and so their money goes to casual games. These sale figures convince the industry to shell out more casual games and thus they flood the market.

If you were nice to casual gamers and let them learn how to do things and get good, they'd feel achievement in conquering hard games and seek more of such thrills, resulting in more hard games being released.

exhentai.org/g/1018267/bd326f3622/
exhentai.org/g/1011146/7b33ad40c7/
exhentai.org/g/1015536/3c3d661aed/
exhentai.org/g/976171/4ab7f1428f/

Yeah. Some people are just genuinely bad at things and not intentionally being bad at them to make a statement.

hawt

shindanmaker.com/693655
I see lots of nips were using this during Nothinguary

I mean, it's objectively the worst route but when it got good it got really freaking good and he probably feels dearest to it since it's the start and all (proto-excluded)

Also, didn't he say in an interview that he wants to rewrite it?

Chaldea School spinoff when.

He wants to rewrite mostly the forced "but you're a girl" parts.

I get so jealous seeing that, I wish I could experience that sort of pleasure so badly.

We competitive now?

What? I never implied that they were trying to make a statement? Their art is just shit.

They're retard casuals. They don't want to feel achievement. They just want to keep playing their cancerous retard casual ways. They need to get themselves another pastime.

The whole 'You can't fight, you're female!' Stuff?

If he changes that I'd actually like fate route alot more, the whole 'you're a girl' shit really got annoying after a while considering how beyond him Saber is.

wow user you sure are lewd

>Rin ceased to exist, Sakura will be the same
Are saberfags really this retarded