Is ethereum classic worth going 'all in'? There is all this talk it will reach parody with ethereum this year

Is ethereum classic worth going 'all in'? There is all this talk it will reach parody with ethereum this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnews.com/ethereum-classic-announces-updates-and-new-monetary-policy
ethereumclassic.github.io/blog/2016-12-06-newsletter/
reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/5g7fq0/introducing_the_grothendieck_team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>parody

Oh it's already reached that alright

ethereum classic is the biggest fucking meme in the multi-verse

I was strongly against the dao bailout but i'm not dumb enough to think etc is worth even a penny

I think ETC is worth keeping an eye on ,when Ethereum goes POS all the miners will jump on ETC they are also capping the supply and making other changes,here's a recent update.

ethnews.com/ethereum-classic-announces-updates-and-new-monetary-policy

Lol

When is Ethereum going POS?

Nobody knows but I think it will happen late 2017 ,long term my money is on ETC.

both shitcoins doomed to faol

There is a tonnnn of great stuff in the pipeline. If anyone is still here I'd be happy to tell you about it.

Tell us.

Is there any reason to think the miners won't go to a different coin?

The wacky monetary policy from ETH is being fixed by ETC. Also the security first approach by ETC is extremely important. The method of "move fast break things" that ETH is in love with does not mix well with mission critical software. This isn't a flash game, these are giant projects with millions tied into them at the core : security>accessibility.

ETC has no developer team and relies on security updates from ETH

you are a shitposting dumbass

I'm really not shitposting. I'm here extending an olive branch with some info since I have pretty good connections in blockchain and I'd like to share some of the info with you guys.

ethereumclassic.github.io/blog/2016-12-06-newsletter/

reddit.com/r/EthereumClassic/comments/5g7fq0/introducing_the_grothendieck_team/

yeah, nah

you don't have connections to anyone important

I'm a nobody but I work as hard as I can which thankfully/luckily has connected me with some really great people. Instead of bashing, how about taking this opportunity to have a discussion, I'm always open to learning a thing or two. What you think?

>wtf is etc looks like a paradoy
>op asks if it will reach parody
>mfw

Ethereum is already a POS hahahahahahhahhahahahaahhahaha

Ethereum is best coin in world!
>No homo!

Somehow I doubt that you're here to have a serious discussion. You have to be aware that 90% of the ETC fan base are troll memers who are hoping that their 20 BTC investment will make them rich, right?

Charles Hoskinson was fired by the ethereum foundation in the early days because he was somewhat incompetent and horrible at working with people. He's been peddling other coins like Lisk which is an outright scam. The ethereum foundation doesn't want charles hoskinson and is glad he's off being an idiot with ETC.

The only "security" that he's going to bring to ETC is that ETC's codebase will stagnate and see very little development work done. Arkadiy and Peter Szilagyi aren't going to help them out.

Ethereum did not roll any transactions back with its irregular state change. The network already split and all of the original developers have decided to work on the fork where they saved the idiots that "invested" in the DAO. You're suffering from the dunning kruger effect. I'll help you out. Just buy ETH and hold it for 3 years.

It might reach parody but it's best to errand decide of caution.