/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

Killing Dh'oines and Blowing Flutes edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

GOTY Edition is out!
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=19WWSEaRGc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Triss and Geralt OTP

Friendly reminder that this is a shitposting free thread.

/wtc/ - waifu talk central

You forgot previous thread for all the lovers of walking down waifufaggotery memory lane

Previous thread

Iorveth did nothing wrong.

triss is fat

More like /wtc/ - world triss center

Kek, there they are in front of a beautiful, charming, elusive Scoia'tael leader and Triss can't keep her eyes of Geralt.

Here is the canon pairing for Geralt.

triss smells like shit

I didn't forget it, i purposely omitted it. Thread was shit

Triss has a perfect 22 inch waist.

Triss smells sugary and sweet :3

Reminder that Yennefer never truly loved Geralt and she was only using him for Ciri.

triss smells shit from her ass like a crap she is

reminder that lambert fucked triss

Lacks voorhis jacking it in the background

Iorveth did, Witcher Iorveth didnt

Nah, her ass smells lovely. I wonder how many times a day she goes poo poo?

triss is liar manipulator skank who smells like total garbage shit

No, he didn't. At the beginning of TW1 Salamandra steals witcher secrets. To complete the task of recovering them more efficiently Geralt, Eskel and Lambert all head to different parts of the North to look for info about Salamandra. Geralt heads to Vizima, Triss also heads there, while Lambert sets for Kaedwen. Lambert is not even in Vizima, and he would never delay or prolong his trip, risking witcher secrets just so he can have sex with Triss, who he never had a particularly good relationship with anyway.

The footprints that can be seen in Triss’ house in Vizima and allegedly belong to Lambert are first visible when Geralt wakes up in Triss’ bed, after falling unconscious during his battle with Azar Javed and The Proffesor and getting teleported there by Triss. It’s not like Geralt barges unannounced through the door of Triss’ house and says hello. It is clear that he has been unconscious for some time, and even if we assume that Lambert was there, he would never have to sneak through the window, he could just casually walk out the front door, since there is no threat of Geralt catching him in the act, which Lambert’s story implies.

Another thing, Triss was busy teleporting Geralt, so she can’t really have sex with Lambert at the same time. Unless Triss and Lambert have a fetish for fucking next to Geralt’s unconscious body, it makes little sense. At best they could have caught Lambert masturbating alone in Triss’ house, forcing him to jump through the window in shame.

Lambert mentioning Triss’ scars is more to provoke Yen, which is implied by the camera showing her take a large sip after he mentions it. It is also in line with his personality, and Triss did spend a fair amount of time in Kaer Morhen and Lambert was even present when she told the story about her participation in The Sodden battle, so him knowing about her scars is nothing unusual.

triss is ugly fuck who has diarrhea pants on his ass hole all day

Shut up, dh'oine. Both Iorveth and Ioverth are based

Triss is a lovely, sweet, kind hearted lady who smells pleasant and arousing.

stop copy pasting redditor
lambert fucked her in the butt
youre waifu is a whore

Triss is not a him and her pants smell like her sweet, delicious ass sweat. Triss' sweaty ass is just the best :3

triss smells horrible

I am the guy who wrote this and no, Triss never cheated on Geralt. Her butt is reserved for Geralt of Rivia.

>Her butt is reserved for Geralt of Rivia.
Dying a virgin then

Lilacs and Gooseberries can't melt Merigold beams

It's ok Lambert, I understand your Triss fantasies, we all have them here on /wtc/ but she belongs to Geralt. Enjoy your nympho waifu :3

My Geralt quite enjoys her butt.

My Geralt doesn't care for lilac and gooseberries much these days. He prefers the smell of freshly baked cakes :3

Yennefer doesn't care about Geralt, she only cares about Ciri.

GERALT OF KEKOLDIA

Don't be like that, Yenfu genuinely cares about Geralt. She is a lovely lady and my Geralt is proud to call her his ex wife.

>all this fucking spam

stop feeding the autist

I can't blame them, Triss fascinates them just the way she fascinates me. She is truly a remarkable character sparking all this controversy. /wtc/ will never be able to stop talking and obsessing over Triss, she is definitely the most powerful character from the series if we look at the effect she has on people. That is just a fact.

nobody likes you

That's fine, I'm not here looking for love, I'm here to discuss my favorite character Triss Merigold and defend her from the hordes of triggered Yen fans. Triss is my lady and I'm here for her :3

Emhyr has the biggest dick in Nilfgaard!

i'm not even a yen fag. you're just an obnoxious beta orbiter and i honestly doubt that triss would ever fall for someone like you.

It doesn't really matter, you are equally triggered by Triss. Like I pointed out many times before, she has that unique power over the whole fandom. Love her or hate her, but people can't stop talking about Triss and that will never change. People who love Triss are satisfied talking about her and that's expected, but the thing is, people who don't like Triss also spend an unusual amount of time talking about her. No other character from TW matches her there.

And of course Triss wouldn't fall for someone like me, she needs a better man, hence my Geralt.

no youre the one whos triggering me. i dont give a fuck about triss.

does this look like young ciri?

youtube.com/watch?v=19WWSEaRGc4

y/n ?

These threads have really gone to shit.

I merely post my screenshots of Triss and keep to myself unless someone attacks my lady. You are getting triggered because I am posting about Triss, you can admit that to yourself or not, I don't care. I quite enjoy doing my thing and stepping up in Triss' defense when needed. It is my purpose in life and what I enjoy doing most. I'm sorry that I trigger you so, it is not my intention, I'm here for Triss, not you. Besides, this is the internet and it's filled with sick people of all kinds, you can grow a thicker skin and ignore me or you can continue debating Triss with me. I'm fine either way. Cheers :3

Banning waifufaggotry is what will improve Veeky Forums tenfold. Ignoring them will also wlrk, but you autosts just can't help not replying

blame the lack of gwent updates, no cyberpunk news

>make a new thread so nobody talks about her
>the two autists end up talking to her

>Trissfags will start believing him

who here is hoarding?

I won't :3

crafted the last card i wanted for now so i'll start hoarding now i guess

This is bro witcher Iorveth

Fuck off, you degenerate. Can you allow us a single good thread without you fucking it up.

>fugged by voorhis and vesemir but not geralt
J U S T
U
S
T

He's been here every single day since 2015, minus the brief period he was banned. Just filter the word 'Triss' and ignore his shit.

I want to protect is smile. What do I do bros?

What did I do? You mentioned how Trissfags will act a certain way and me being a Trissfag disagreed and said so. If you don't want Trissfags responding to you, then stop mentioning us, not that I mind, but expect a response when you are try to make false assumptions about my behavior.

What did he get banned for?

I sincerely hate you.

we all do

Initially because of some funny rule I forgot, 13 I think it was, something about pretending to be Triss or impersonating characters, I can't remember exactly and then for ban evasion for a month. I did my time and I returned fair and square following the rules.

That's fine, I don't hate you though :3

He claims it was just for impersonating but he definitely broke the rule about flooding as well.

Pic related is an example of his earlier spamming style, taken from just one thread. As you can see he also used to attempt falseflagging as yenfag but got caught immediately and gave up after his ban.

If Autism was an energy source, we'd be set for life.

Huh, I almost forgot the good old days. And I wasn't falseflaging as a Yenfag, I was ironically mocking Yenfags by making wildly exaggerated posts. Only an idiot would think I was actually trying to pretend to be a Yenfag.

Don't encourage him, you cunt.

are there any quests that screw things over?
if I finish the mainline quest will it mess anything up or can you keep playing after it?
also can you have yen or triss as companions walking around doing whatever or only during their quests?

>are there any quests that screw things over?
I don't know what you mean by this.
>if I finish the mainline quest will it mess anything up or can you keep playing after it?
Some quests will be unavailable but you can keep playing, although things will stay as they were.
>also can you have yen or triss as companions walking around doing whatever or only during their quests?
Only during quests.

Suuuuure mate, except we all know it was because you had a severe meltdown and broke down and unironically started to falseflag to vent your frustrations. Then later you got back on your meds and attempted damage control thinking you could trick us, but only an idiot wouldn't see through your lies.

Don't worry, my goals here have changed, I have no desire to argue or provoke any of you nor do I excessively post about Triss unless someone is arguing with me or openly attacking her. The thread has been very peaceful and friendly for the last few months until about a week ago when old Yen fans returned holding the same grudges. I say, let us all enjoy this place for the freedoms it offers and not bicker at each other, but that is up to you. I won't throw the first rock :3

>>are there any quests that screw things over?
>I don't know what you mean by this.
I just mean like if I ignore one quest and go doing other ones will it cause earlier quests to fail because I did things out of order or something

>Only during quests.
dang

is that the same person in each
I feel like her facial structure doesnt suit for triss well enough

Unless you're heading to the Isle of Mists, I wouldn't worry about it.

>trissfag losing his shit
Kek, i bet it was glorious

If you actually think my "Mr. Sapkowski" posts or peacock jokes were serious attempts at passing as a Yen fan, then you are more autistic than me :3 But whatever, believe what you wish, not a chip of my shoulder :3

Hmm, her Ciri is the best, but I also like Triss.

No one buys your lies and pathetic attempts at damage control, sweetie.

You sounded like a triggered passive-aggressive middle aged woman there and you're sounding the same way now, m8.

What is wrong with you? Do you actually have some social disorder or is this some sick joke?

What's a good place to find a pickaxe?

I'm not about to give up my hard earned shekels for one

Ok, you don't have to :3

Actually I only went about 20-30% overboard from what the usual Yen fan posts looked like back then. It's actually a compliment that people though I was for real.

I like to think he has a terminal disease and is using /wtc/ to cope with his psychosis, that makes him easier to stomach.

>trissfag's true colours revealed

No one "thought" you were for real, you were caught immediately. You were the only one who tried to seriously falseflag due to your breakdown. You can lie about it all you want but that won't change the facts.

>20-30% overboard from what the usual Yen fan posts looked like back then
>I was ironically mocking Yenfags by making wildly exaggerated posts
Those seem like contradicting statements.

What is? I simply stated the truth. Hell, I was even upfront back then and everyone knew that was me posting. Apparently, now I learn that some people actually bought it.

I'm actually open about my actions and always was, people can choose to believe me or not, it's not up to me.

triss smells like shit

He was already spamming then so of course people would try to trigger him to drive him away, not expecting him to keep doing it for another year. That's when he had a meltdown and started posting the yenfag shit. He absolutely wasn't "mocking" anyone like he claims now, he was just beyond triggered. I know because I was there when it happened.

>now I learn that some people actually bought it.
Learn to read, idiot. No one bought your shit then just like they don't buy it now.

I was never caught because I never tried to be falseflag seriously, it was a joke and one that triggered people quite a lot.

Not really, it was clearly sarcastic enough and unique in the way that everyone can see what the deal is. Hell, I talked about eating peacock meat and throwing Trissfags to the lions, but the general tone of smugness was the same.

>trissfag in full panic mode

Actually, the smug tone of the /wtc/ posts was the reason I started posting here anyway. And I was absolutely mocking people, just look at that picture of my past posts someone posted, if you think that's falseflagging you're not the brightest of the bunch. Hell, people who were at poal during that time knew it was me from the start and I even joked with them about it.

Is something meant to be in my pockets here?
I put a mask on for the ball and took it off but I feel like there used to be something in that spot

Panic? From what? It's not like I have a reputation to keep here. I am merely trying to be honest, people can choose to believe me or not, but the fascination is flattering regardless :3

>fulldamagecontrol.exe

That is false, Triss' smell is pleasant and alluring.

You are legitimately unable to comprehend what you read, eh? Anyway, your meltdown was epic, people were hoping you would finally kill yourself. Too bad you didn't, but maybe next time then.