/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

Thordan Edition

>Heavensturn (December 31st - January 16th)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/Heavensturn/

>3.5 Preliminary Notes
eu.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/1bbb52f23cb2a462dec0230aa523d0406f57ed97

>Patch 3.45 Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/c55a99e864094c0c7dfcbde0fa35bd9fda60dfcb

>Letter from the Producer LIVE Part XXXII and XXXIII
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3ee28e9c3569e2c7be7212675e20a99641370d8d

>Stormblood Expansion Teaser:
youtube.com/watch?v=mAobb8_SzHY

>Red Mage Teaser:
streamable.com/25l4x

>Fanfest interview with Yoshi:
gamerescape.com/2016/12/26/famitsu-sits-down-with-naoki-yoshida-at-jp-fan-festival-2016/

>3.5 update info from Famitsu
famitsu.com/news/201701/05124262.html

>3.5 Gung Ho for GARO Collaboration
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/pr/blog/001753.html

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells
pastebin.com/raw/YcEBGQWu

Previously on /xivg/:

blue mage

SAM is a healer

with what?
Using reload on cd because it lines up with wildfire?
Using quick reload on cd so it doesn't go into hot/lead refresh?
Using dismantle/rend mind at a set time always to help mitigate something?

Or are you considering switching to bishop to play mp after hypercharge to extend foes complex?

Do you really think using ogcds is hard as long as they will be up in mild/wildfire?

>Using reload on cd because it lines up with wildfire?
???

99% of the time you never hold to your stun/silence and when the fuck are you ever going to bind anything outside of pvp
turrets are 100% fire and forget and stance dancing is like a 1% dps gain unless you have to move and you don't have any procs

MCH comes down to pressing 1-2-3 while keeping everything on CD and hitting your CDs+wildifre or reload+CDs+wildfire every 90 seconds

MCH is barely above average in terms of difficulty, retards think it's hard because it's not as straight forward as other jobs

>60s cd comes up at 60-120-[180]
>wildfire comes up at 90-[180]

Good morning xivg!

jump off a forklift

The new job... is Spiderman.

who here /dealingwithgrownmanfeels/ ? What should I do ingame to get rid of my mind off this?

If you wanna have sub-par DPS that's how you play.

What is MCh AoE rotation like? Compared to BRD? Im not sure when to use their two AoE, and as for the BRD when and how many DoT to apply first.

post your savage clears

SAM is an Int healer

Anybody on Gilgamesh wanna do expert? Pst Myron Pecs.

Didn't you post this last thread? Didn't get enough attention? Very generic cat. Fuck off.

>tfw they probably don't like you back
>tfw they probably think you are just a loser
gonna try and play some other games to clear my mind

Proof this isn't bait?

ironic degen

I want to play board-games with Shana!

SAM is a dex healer.

anyone want to trade a time code for balmung gil

You didn't add me on Steam...

I can't get it before I get broadband anyway

post butt

post something I can jerk off to instead.

H U G H
U
G
H

>can't jerk off to that mumu

what's wrong with you

how much we talking here

Was Thordan really bad? He wanted to end vice and conflict, and put forth and endless era of peace. Of course the way to do that was kill dragons and primals, yet how is that a bad thing? Dragons and been fucking Ishgardians for years. Then the Warrior of Light steps in and goes "yeah maybe I should help Thordan with this dragon problem", but Lady Iceheart goes "they some good dragons and dindu nuffin". Leading your character to try and make peace with the dragons instead of simply wrecking their shit, this lead to Lady Iceheart getting BTFO'd by Ravana, having to fight Thordan because he got pissed you wanted to make friends with dragons, lead to Nidhogg possessing Estinien and causing a bigger war and almost killing based Estinien.

Seriously, if the game were choice-based I would have just chose to kill slaughter every dragon, kill Lady Dindu, and tell Alphinaud if he ever wants my help he's gonna have to offer up that boipucci.

Cat with lightning hair please never post again and LEAVE RIGHT MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He didn't really seem like the type to let people do their own thing.

Was probably going to go to Ishgard and temper the fuck out of everyone there.

like 6m

last time you said you'd get my next sub for free though..

He wanted to rule with absolute authority and be worshipped as a god. There are no examples in history of that ever ending badly, nosiree...

Thordan wants to genocide the dragons even though the dumb elezen are the ones who started the war in the first place(something thordan was AWARE of) and covered it up with anti dragon propaganda

So like cool that you're edgy and all but fuck off

>There are no examples in history of that ever ending badly, nosiree...
Name fifty or fuck off.

Because he technically created 13 primals with himself and the Heavens' Ward. That would irrevocably fuck up the planet with the amount of aether they would be sucking up.

Vlad Teppes III ruled with absolute power and authority and his own people consider him a hero, even though he literally bathed in blood and impaled people daily.

Excuse me?

Okay, killing primals may be a bite of a stretch. But dragons are worthless and can't be trusted.

Around dracs never relax.

I don't think you want me to post butt…

He turned into a primal and wanted to purge everything that stood in his way which would likely include the beast tribes and repeated primal summonings. His noble idea of everlasting peace would have resulted in potentially decades of war and would have destroyed Eorzea.

Kittykatboy frotties with the mistake boys.

Back off from the superior brit resident please?!?!?

THORDAN was a really shitty EX fight

What makes you say/think that?

What's worse? Killing Beast Tribes that nobody gives a shit about or killing Ascians (which he did) that practiced in summoning and pretty much wants another calamity? Hell, he'd probably fuck up the Garleans too if they got in his way.

How do I deal with bosses when doing PoD solo as WHM ?

Do PoD as a WAR.

Post cute c@s, I need something to cheer me up lads.

You can solo as WAR?

Ever just look up?

Hmm, i did, but i'd do it when i have more laying around.

>discovered that elf chicks won't look at me twice unless i'm an elf or a malera.

Other than that, balmung is fun. I finally took the time to lvl up to 15.

can i look up your skirt?

Looking up is not so simple for anyone that was around for when Dalamud was hovering over our heads.

seeing other female Roes in this game is such a rarity, i get excited when I see another one

I love tall women

Which Miqote would you elope?! Tell them now!

oh no

you can have HIM

flat chest!

>I like my women to look like men
fix'd

>copy that

Frenchcat

>discovered that elf chicks won't look at me twice unless i'm an elf or a malera.
Nah, female characters won't look at males regardless of their race.

there is literally nothing wrong with masturbating to a max height female Roe while thinking about her riding on you and feeling her massive weight from her muscles nearly crushing you

{Same.}

>there is literally nothing wrong with liking bulky, masculine bodies
if youre a woman, sure

Being a femroe and femelezen fan is suffering, considering they make up less than %5 of the playerbase. At least you have a slightly higher chance of running into one on an NA server.

Sure here's a felixe

elks used goods lol

agree. I'd play femroe more if they weren't such a floppy mess when they move, at least elezen hardly move at all

C U T E
U
T
E

>tfw cucked Elk
Felixe bites are the best ;)

Just play an elezen BLM and you'll almost never see them move.
On that note, I've been playing elezen for three years, and still haven't noticed the animation quirks people love to complain about.

>tfw no wildlife reserve where you can see elezen feed on acacia trees

No butt? I want a refund.

Does anyone know if the name on the items you crafted change when you name change?
Is there any concrete way to find someone who name changed?
I need to disappear lads

Kit Kat Dib Dab

I just wish there was an option to increase the size of butts. this game and the devs are clearly boob people. I mean I dont mind small butts but a little thickness wouldnt hurt

What are those c@s doing under the table?

Your loadsonte is forever trackable.

wtb 60 day code for 6m balmung gil

grub is cute

Yeah. A friend crafted something for me ages ago and after he changed his name so did the item entry.

But then again

who

is there a butt involved in the transaction

elezen look really great as casters in general, but i main nin which is hit or miss because of the lankyness combined with the naruto run

here you go user

i agree. you can't even increase it in the trainer because there's no hidden value or anything, every butt is the same

>aymeric makes the prostitute eat all the eggs

Being mean to me.

Nice butt
Can I have pits as well?

No bullies allowed pls.

Tell that to brown cat1!

they don't look that great because that's where all the tats end

G'morning /XIVG/, I hope you make progress on whatever you are working on today! And don't forget to smile while you do so!

I'm not a prostitute

Do you prefer males or females