When will the Trump spamming stop? It's getting ridiculous...

When will the Trump spamming stop? It's getting ridiculous, Inb4 (car related) we never had presidential threads before this /pol/ winter ball faggotry

t. libtard

So you admit being a massive faggot?

At least mods are finally starting to do something about it, slowly but surely

user, you will either just have to ignore it, filter it or just leave Veeky Forums for about 4 years. mods will either ignore it or get tired of the bitching and shut Veeky Forums down for a while.

Just browse when the Euros are asleep, they're the ones doing it.

SHUT IT DOWN

>Redpill me on X
Every fucking time

Who's idea was the winter ball and how long has it been a thing?

Probably /co/ and last year was the 4th year I think.

Choosing pol was biggest fucking mistake

it was started by NSA shills as a way for them to raid other boards without being banned for breaking the rules

you see Veeky Forums is considered an activist website and as such the quality of content cannot get too good otherwise we might be more of a threat to the government like we were back in pre 2008

they dont want us as one to DDOS twitter or hack the presidents cell phone

And then some fuckhead on Veeky Forums took the bait

When will Ford spamming stop?

/pol/ chose Veeky Forums, not the other way around

when you accept Ford is literally the greatest thing ever, you assmad gm fangirl

How?

>when you accept Ford is literally the greatest thing ever, you assmad gm fangirl
Chrysler fangirl*

>we never had presidential threads before
Because no other president has changed up the automotive world like trump

Trumps choices will and have affected the automotive industry, hence why we discus these things.
inb4
>NO FUN ALLOWED
>DON"T POST THINGS I DON'T LIKE
>FUCK LE DUMPHF

stop being a bitch famski

>4

This. And we sure as fuck had Obama threads nonstop during the cash for clunkers period

faggot

>tfw Trump likes cars, knows how to shift and drives his own shit about a fair bit out of enjoyment
>mandatory self-driving vehicles won't be forced on us for at least 4 years

Not the worst outcome tbqh. It's only a matter of time before someone vids Trump doing presidential skids outside the White House.

We've had plenty of threads about Obama and CAFE standards.

Impossible, the president isn't allowed to drive. At best we would see him on a close course. W got to drive around his ranch in a truck with Putin.

Plus I think he moved on with cars since he was able to helicopter and jet everywhere