/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12114378
may.2chan.net/b/res/459036744.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Himitenko happy ending! ;_;

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

tfw drg will never like your waifu

Who is it? Sayaka?

I gotta disagree with you there. Rantarou, Kaede, and Ryouma were all really shallow/bland and die too soon to develop much at all. I only put Kirumi above them because she's got a somewhat interesting dynamic with her shift from helper to killer and such.

Tsugumi meanwhile may be intentionally boring but it doesn't stop her from being essentially useless clutter for 4/5ths of the game, and the terribke ending does nothing to improve her imo.

Hiyoko a whore

I want to hug Kiibo!

Want to meet my sister? It'd really make me happy, haha

What is Kiibo and Saihara talking about here? They keep repeating some word over and over again and then you get Kiibo's underwear?

From 2chan lol

Rantarou is an exception but Kaede and Ryouma weren't bland

Also the ending is great, it's a good way to end the franchise

Yes and Maki

I want to hold hands with Kiibo!

People: Tsumugi doesn't make
contribuites during the trials!! XD LOL Lol WALLPAPER-SAN!!!11!

Well of course she doesn't since she's the fucking mastermind and she even makes fun of herself for being boring. That's why she starts to cosplay as DR casts.

Tsumugi is boring and shit on purpose. Brilliant Kodaka!

Would Teruteru tap that?

>yurifags btfo by an incestfag

Seeing anything that implies that Kaede is the protag makes me atleast crack a smile

LOL

Kaede was boring.

Best character of V3.
strawpoll.me/12114378

But user, that's good. /drg/ is notorious for its shit tastes.

Also, I like Sayaka. And Maki.

may.2chan.net/b/res/459036744.htm

What are they saying

>yuri anime never sells unless it's relegated to subtext
>on the other hand, incest shit always sells

Kodaka is a genius. It really was meta-commentary, wasn't it?

Kiibo wears underwear?

lol

I've seen characters like Kaede done a hundred times and often quite better, the only stand out part of her is that she was a fake out MC. Ryouma doesn't even have that.

>end the franchise
C'mon, we both know that ain't happening. DRV3 failed as metafiction and neither SC or Kodaka would let the franchise end even if it hadn't.

I want the same with Saihara now...too bad people are too assblasted to do that

Lack context but Kiibo is basically talking about how he still understand feeling like loneliness or hapiness

I don't know man it kinda looks like them?

>they wrote Tsumugi as boring on purpose
>she even says so herself

Bra-fucking-vo Kodaka. Truly this is the power of meta.

This actually makes it more stupid.

favorite character =/= best character

Oh shit, best taste user! Tsumugi is so high bless you

Don't worry, NISA can save it by filling it with memes so that you know in advance it's supposed to be dumb.

>a character whose entire character is impersonating other characters.
It was shit in AA5 and it's shit here.

>no robo dick
Preorder cancelled.

Maki was more boring than those three combined. Same with Himiko.

Lewd.

>I've seen characters like Kaede done a hundred times and often quite better
Who care, I'm talking about Kaede only.
She has a true impact on the game even if she is alive on in the first chapter
And Ryouma has quite a lot of scenes before his death

>DRV3 failed as metafiction
I disagree
What failed in your opinion?
Thematically it was pretty tight, the entire game was about lies and truth so ending with reality vs fiction was pretty on point
I finished the game yesterday and I thought the commentary was pretty solid

BIG FAT FAKE PROTAG TATS

Otonashi is actually pretty high on my list too. I wonder if this a culture thing. Sayaka and Maki at least have people discussing them on 2ch and tieba etc.

They are pretty hated here and on tumblr and Reddit and Gaia

So, who does Himiko NOT have a crush on at some point in the game

Why the hell is anyone calling Himiko boring? Did nobody actually watch the game here?

If he uses underwear, then he has a dick?

Are Saiharamemes starting?

Do you prefer Tsumugi over Maki and Himiko?

Nah, she is a stinky brat, who should give me her lunch money, as often as it's possible!! That's that is happening in that picture, everything she has is mine by definition!

That's why I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Imposter was good though.

Not only was the ending bad, it failed its purpose, SC isn't going to let this franchise die just yet. Whether it sells extremely well or its lukewarm at best.

Tulpaman

Kiibo gives you his PATSU(parts) not his PANTSU

I miss weedman

Yes and I forgot she was still alive at times.

She's even worse. Those three are probably the most boring females and possibly characters in the cast and they lasted the longest so that's even worse.

>Not only was the ending bad
How is it bad?
Did you even play the game or did you watch some stream without knowing the language?

So, that's pretty much his dick?

Saihara's pretty bad for this too. Obviously likes Kaede at the start, gets flustered by Miu flirting with him once Kaede's gone, then calls Maki by her petname at the ending.

I am starting to think it's /u/ posting here nonstop and hating both Maki and Himiko for not being /u/ enough

I'm just glad this game basically killed off HPA, kibou/zetsubou, and Junko for good.

What a piggu.

Kodaka:"duh with DRV3 ending i don't want to do another dr game anymore"
>Cameo of DR:AE2

Kodaka,fuck yourself

Probably. They don't tell you what the part is for.

Imposter actually had a noticeable personality regardless of who he impersonated.

Himiko is /u/ enough tho.

I disagree. I found this idea very original

Are you legitimately baiting right now?

But WHAT is that?
I'm glad there's so many Kiibofags around. Now I just have to hope more people are into Hope x Detective.

She only show interest in Shuichi, The others things are saying that Ryouma was handsome and getting shy when Robo ouma was flirting with her, She hated him during the entire game.

It is bad that i feel a better dynamic between Shuichi/Maki than Shuichi/Himiko?
Shuichi/Maki had an investigation together and had a lot of interaction and were part of the main friend trio with Shuichi/Kaito/Maki...Also like said, there some slight teasing filtring between Shuichi/Maki, and i believe she soften more thanks to him than to Kaito at the end... not obvious as Shuichi/Miu of course, but they are here...

While Shuichi/Himiko kinda feel one sided. And i think that Himiko was kinda like Aoi were she blush and had a thing for different character for a short spawn of time...

I believe no ship happen, but if it do have to happen i would rather prefer Shuichi/Maki and Shuichi/Himiko...

No but I'm just wondering since I actually played and finished the game yesterday so talking about it with another japanese reader would be cool

That's a lot of samefagging. Nothing interesting though.

Nice pun, japs.
But what part is it?

>Maki
>chapter 5

Did you not watch chapter 5 where she essentially goes NUCLEAR and becomes a major rival in the trial?

Is there positive Japanese reception amidst all the meltdowns?

But she never reciprocated Tenko while Tenko was alive. Kinda BTFO Tenko quite badly actually because she sided with Angie for the most part. Tenko didn't really mind however. Himiko is also a bit into Saihara near the end.

Tenko wanting to fuck Himiko doesn't make her /u/.

Hope x Detective is the only true ship where love is learned through deep bonding.

People are dismissing that just like they dismiss Aoi's chapter 4 involvement

N U C L E A R

All of them were boring. Just because they have cool/cute designs doesn't make them less basic.

> Tsumugi
> Worst female character of the franchise

> Ruruka says hi
> Saionji says hi

>Tenko wanting to fuck Himiko doesn't make her /u/.
>I want to fuck you Himiko, n-no homo

>Himiko and maybe Angie are the only girls Ouma would be physically capable of raping

The events can't be translated fast enough, user.
I need them.

>realty TV show series
>fans getting involved so they continue Danganronpa
>shattering fourth wall for the sake of it

And I won't touch up on the other cancer but if you legitimately like it then you have some really strong shit taste

DO I GET A PAIZURI FROM MIU-SAN OR NOT
FUCK ANYTHING ELSE, TRANSLATE THIS

Idk Maki only interacted with him during investigations and was sucking kaito dick at the time.
We still don't know about what the fuck Shuichi and Himiko were saying during the game or the CGs with them learning aikido or shit like that.

Eh, I guess. But, I think there's probably going to be way more Tenko/Himiko art than there will be Himiko/Shuichi art. Also Himiko/Angie is still /u/ :^)

At least those two have a character beyond "boring"

>Also the ending is great, it's a good way to end the franchise

It's a good way to clear out the franchise (no more hope/despair, no more Junko, maybe even no more Monokuma), but they can't actually end it now. Especially since this is going to be the best-selling game.

There is but from what I've seen the butthurt is just about being called out, which actually prove the meta commentary was on point

Making dangan ronpa as a whole with the mastermind being a fangirl the last boss was pretty cool

You are just calling out the ideas and not the execution.
Guess you are just talking out of your ass

Keep this thread free of manlets. Womanlets are welcomed but will still be discriminated against and be treated as second class citizens. Remember, Kirumi Tojo says: "If you can't grow you have to go!"

Shit taste.
Also those both had development, even though their personalities weren't well-received.
I like Tsumugi though.

>delusional Saiharafag

How fast was Himiko's kokoro going doki-doki when Tenko flipped her?

Dude.

Every dr game has essentially been about lies and truth and lying function isn't even essential to completing the game. Yammering about fiction over and over again has little value and only demerits previous games. It was never a question of whether the game was fiction.

Himiko learned Aikido and Angie has a hammer.

Wished she killed shills along with them.