implyingrigged.info/wiki/Videos

>Archived games:
archive.klaxa.eu/

>Previous Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2016_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Next Cup:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup

>Winter Cup Dates:
>February 4th: Export deadline and draw.
>February 10-12: Opening weekend.
>February 17-19: Second group stage weekend.
>February 25 and 26: Knockouts.

>Current Friendlies/Invitationals (Jan 6-8,14-15):
implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Winter_Cup_Friendlies
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Test_Cup_V_17.1

>Jan.15 Matches:
>/an/ 1-1 Veeky Forums
>/m/ 0-1 /a/
>/jp/ vs /vp/
>/w/ vs /wg/
>/int/ vs /s4s/
>/pol/ vs /k/
>/f/ vs /wsg/
>/p/ vs /y/
Test Cup on CaptPlanet hitbox:
>/e/ vs Veeky Forums
>/an/ vs /p/
>/r9k/ vs /soc/
>/jp/ vs /pol/
>KO

>Upcoming Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Wheel_Decide_End_of_the_Year_RNG_Championship

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously
>/int/ invitational canceled
>Friendlies end today
>page 9

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMQK5MbIb1E
youtu.be/iZmK2NHrqX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

benis

>not testing

Reminder to report and ignore shitposters.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING CAT

>daily remember to ban ponies from Cup

>testing

>End of year tournament still in upcoming invitationals

Just how retarded are you?

God these commentators sound horribly autistic

The commentary is always autistic.

It could always be worse.

Meanwhile the horsefucker stream has Bors

Gabriel is based

>/jp/ fucking /vp/ this hard

ayyyy

/vp/ reclaims its honor!

/vp/ sucks lmaooooooooo

What's your favorite Pokemon? Mine is Aggron.

Mine is Agumon.

*earthquake*

Ponyta

>/wg/

>tfw this will never be real

Make it real
Dare to dream

>try to make a fangame with variants like this
>get DMCA'd

What was that joint wallpaper anthem? Didn't catch it in time.

youtube.com/watch?v=lMQK5MbIb1E

Its from the joint team.

Cool. Thanks.

To be fair, Nintendo knew EXACTLY what they were doing with that. Let development finish, let the fangame get released, THEN file a C&D. They know that in order to keep their copyrights they need to be actively defending them - it's a defense they used back in the 80s when Universal sued them for Donkey Kong being too similar to King Kong. They like peoples' work and the community around pokemon, so they just do this:

- Let the game get fully developed and released (they clearly knew about it 2 years before)
- File a C&D to protect your copyright
- Let the Streisand effect and torrenters get the game out to anyone interested in downloading it.

Honestly I'm pretty sure when Insurgence gets released C&D will hit it within days, and even then it'll still be distributed via their discord

Yeah, almost definitely. They've done it with 3 or 4 fan games at this point, and they're clearly following development on those games.

It sucks, but you can tell that they don't really dislike community development, they're just doing what they have to do because Copyright Law is stupid.

Gettin started on the final day of Test Cup!

/CaptPlanet on hitbox until hosted later

The worst thing is I'd really love to make a game, but I just lack the skills, and time to learn shit.
Even if my idea is completely shit and literally nobody but me and maybe 2 other people would enjoy it.

more like testicle cup hahaha lmoa

>5-1
>In one half
NICE PES 16 GUYS

I would enjoy it!

MAKE IT STOP THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD

Yeah, companies that are actually aware of how the internet works figured out things like this long ago. There's at least one VN company that had a decensoring 'mod' for an NA version appear less than an hour after release.

i don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

BRA71L

/wg/ sucks lmaooooooooooo

Really, so hear this shit out because god fucking damn it'll NEVER EVER happen
Think about pokemon battling system, but only 3v3 battles are allowed
The thing is, instead of pokemon, you get tanks.
Types are changed into 2 categories, Armor type and Vehicle class for ones assigned to the tank, while attacks have actual ammo types as their types.
I won't really get into a lot of detail here, but it'd require a lot of fuckery and figuring shit out just for the type matchups, and then comes the story part and shit.
But GOD FUCKING DAMN I want a game like that.

I just hope the TimeSplitters Rewind creators don't get banhammered too early, considering who owns the IP now and how long it's going to take

DAILY REMINDER THAT /wg/ IS AN ELITE WINNER

Remember when /wg/ was one of the highest ranked team in the cup? And won one? And cunt destroyer had golden boots?

youtu.be/iZmK2NHrqX4

Height abuse was a mistake.

>9-1

>ten

>10-1

ELEVEN ONE
TRIPS

>eleven

>11-1

NO SAVES

COMING TO THEATRES THIS SUMMER ELITES
/w/'S ELEVEN

So, this is Rigging Power...

So thats why PES in Japan is called /w/inning Eleven

Is this already worse then /f/ - /wg/ ?

I think this may have been rigged

Why /w/ doesn't use hikari no senritsu in an official games anymore?

It was voted off ;-;

Wasn't /f/-/wg/ notoriously rigged to the bone?

/w/horo

/f/ - /wg/ happened because /wg/ did not submit any export and got mercilessly rigged as a result. This time /wg/ did submit an export but it was for PES 16. Because of this they got all players nerfed to 40 except for Cunt Destroyer who was made to be max height with 99 in all stats (except stamina which was 40) and for good measure he was given +7 abuse.

>re-using papes

Save a tree, recycle.

I have yet to see a decent response:

Why aren't we still on PES 15?

Oh drat you're right. Thought that was the James Mercer one I hadn't posted.

You've seen decent responses, you've just chosen to ignore them because they aren't "Oh my god, this user's right, let's switch right away!" like you demand.

Be willing to hear other opinions and positions on an issue instead of going into an argument with a weighted position that you won't budge from, and you might hear decent responses that don't necessarily agree with you.

>there probably exists one person who didn't think /p/'s autumn run was a complete fluke
can't wait for /p/ to wooden spoon winter

Because it's the [current year]. No really, the cup should always be played on the latest available version.

You don't even know because it wasn't in this thread, the only response was "the way of the progress" but that doesn't give shit, sometimes whats after is worse, see also: starcraft, nothing stop sus from staying on the superior version.

>Spurdo is so sexually frustrated that he tries to rape Keksandra in the penalty box

You should take a step back and learn correct English grammar before trying to make an argument there. Or if you're pissy about Starcraft, go post in /sc2g/, based on your lack of comprehension you'd fit right in.

>/int/

Unless something drastic happens we're likely to keep the Cup on the latest verion of PES.

The biggest reason for this is that it means that stuff changes from year to year, new meta, new styles of play to watch, different kinds of spaghetti. I honestly feel it'd get stale if we stayed on the same thing forever.

This means that even if a version of PES did nothing wrong (see 1.12) we'd say goodbye to it eventually. It's nothin personell it's just that change keeps things interesting. Sometimes the change isn't for the better but that's just how it's gonna be some of the time.

Seconding the "Getting stale' part of it. This isn't IRL football or even a more detailed simulation like Football Manager - the game isn't designed to be played and tested and simulated thousands of times per year, and by the time Autumn or Winter rolls around pretty much everything is 'figured out'. Even at the end of PES 15 there was very little variation in tactics among the top teams (It was obviously worse in 16, but what wasn't?)

>/int/

>the state of /int/

It all started with Spurdo giving away that benuldy

>being regressive
bet you hated fire too when that came out

>/sp/ lost to this

>/s4s/ btfo'd both /int/ and /sp/

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

/sp/ didn't play against /s4s/.

Here is what /asp/ decided what could be done when assigning players on the roster in the most painless and least autistic way possible. Appeases the wrestlingfags and maintains visible representation of other non-wrestling generals. Although it is unofficial and Groudon doesn't need to apply, it would be helpful for him when he makes the official thread for assigning players on /asp/'s roster.

This is a snapshot of what the board feels about the current roster and suggestions of what could be done within. This is what they had in mind and all the suggestions are based on what was said on . This is made to make it easier for Groudon to decide what to do when the official thread is made. This is the latest suggestions and thoughts as of right now. Probably won't be updated again unless another /asp/ 4cc thread is brought up.

If Janetty makes it onto the team he's gonna need a big red circle around him

I'll probably add a special look table for the sheet. Someone wanted """Women's Wrestling""" to look like pic related because of how Sasha Banks was constantly pushed as the savior of women's wrestling and the fact that only horsefuckers would want to fuck this horsefaced phony.

As long as you focus on the extensions covering her fivehead too, I'll be happy.

No wonder /pol/ are in the fetus

>4-2

>having management bad enough that you keep San Marino out of the fetus

>/pol/ BTFO'd by /k/

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHA

>2-0