Recently downloaded it. How do i make it freeware since official support ended over a year ago?

Recently downloaded it. How do i make it freeware since official support ended over a year ago?

For those that dont know about the game (hell, I didn't knew about it until last week) its the game from the guys that made asseto corsa before they made AC. It has nothing other than the cockpit view, no out-of-car assistances other than auto clutch for those that dont have a clutch pedal, and interactive cockpit. However the game asks for a passcode to unlock all features, even when the game is freeware and there is no online. Anyone has any idea how to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jP2PZiH0XnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask ovg

We all know general threads are shitty containment threads.

Besides, everyone in /ovg/ is too busy with their heads up the farts of rFactor 2 and iRacing to even care about this thing.

Asking Veeky Forums, especially outside of /ovg/ is going to get you shit
Learn to use google, retard, or play a better game

The game isn't free ware and it isn't sold. Just play rfactor or something. There's no point in all the hassle. Buy AC if you want kunos software so bad.

Wait, people in /ovg/ play iRacing?

There's always been a few
/ovg/ plays everything

>being this much of a newfag
Freeware, abandonware. Whatever you wanna call it. The dev said that he doesn't give a shit who pirates it anymore but he hasn't removed the paycode restriction. He has stated that he lets anyone do what they want but no one uploaded any crack online.

pleb who never went to ovg confirmed.

rf2 sucks. iRacing is shit and expensive on top of that.

That said, you should probably google it for some help. Afaik it's abandonware(devs given up on it), and it's probably the same way with how the tech demo of AC worked. You needed a nK key for it to unlock. We don't really care about nK since AC exists though. My guess is that you still need to purchase the game.

No one cares about the game, not even the creator.

Maybe you should let go of the autism and not care about it either and play a better game that people actually care about.

Also fuck off back to /v/. this is an automotive board.

Yes, I'm a newfag because I know the majority of Veeky Forums doesn't play racing sims

Freeware and abandonware are not the same thing

>I know the majority of Veeky Forums doesn't play racing sims

Who took a dump on your breakfast user?

The second part about googling was meant for the OP btw. I just forgot to reply to him.

I know that i need a NKPro key. I want to know if anyone knows where i could get a crack key or something like that, or how i could unlock the rest of the content since online is dead anyways.

I meant to quote the OP

How about you show me how many people actually play them outside of /ovg/ then?

I have no idea, and it's not worth the hassle Tbh. The content is very limited. You should just pirate AC if you don't want to spent money.

I managed to get it for free when Kunos announced they were abandoning it, god knows how I did it though. And if I'm being honest, it's a bit shit, there's very little to do, the driving model is dated, and the interactive cockpit thing is a meme, do yourself a favour just pirate AC.

i recently played forza 4. I didnt like it, the car couldnt turn going a mere 60mph....

what even, thought it was a race simulator.

Just buy AC you cheap little asshole. It's worth it.

Buy AC.

youtu.be/jP2PZiH0XnQ

Make sure you pirate all AC DLC

Just pirate all of AC, fuck Kunos, and fuck Stefano.

>i dont know how many people in a board about cars play videogames about cars so i assume that nobody plays them

Not enough cash.

If i did, rFactor 2 would be top of the list, then project cars and assetto corsa. Even then, i have no steering wheel for PC.

Then get off Veeky Forums and worry about making more money so you can afford basic inexpensive luxuries.

its not my fault i am trying to get a job and failing to do so bro. My country is in an economic shithole right now.

All asseto corsa is better bitching aside.

Anyone has an idea how to crack the game open or will i be fucked to be playing with a single car and 2 tracks? Is there even anything that this game has ON asseto corsa or is asseto corsa better than this game on every way minus the interactive cockpit?