/bdog/ - Black Desert Online

BLACKED Dessert Edition

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG by Pearl Abyss. It features action-oriented combat, open world PvP territory control, player housing, unlimited levels, life skills, and more.

>Latest Patch Notes
forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/127134-patch-notes-january-11th/

>Mod Info if you put this here try to get it right goddammit gotta do everything myself
undertow.club/threads/black-desert-online-resorepless-nude-mod.9098/

>Is it P2W?
Aside from the $10 cost of the base game, there are about $100 in allegedly must-have cash shop purchases for a competitive player. However, other large advantages can be gained from spending hundreds more in the cash shop. If you're casual you don't have to spend at all.

>Guides, guilds, and other useful info
>duplicates and outdated stuff just come on
pastebin.com/tGWk2bru
docs.google.com/document/d/1JnFambQifvui7-V68QMsfuXuhAuu4C0NsVJCxJIv84E/mobilebasic

>EnHANCEMENT it's fucking >ENHANCEMENT< Guide
blackdesertfoundry.com/2015/05/19/enchanting-and-sockets-guide/

>NewFAQs
Newfags might be overwhelmed by the information overload at the beginning. Do yourself a favor and "turn off system notifications" in the Settings>Game options. Check everything in that window.
Avoid lag by turning off High End mode in the Settings>Screen tab. Be sure to check "Remove other's effects" and uncheck "Display other's names" for an enjoyable world boss experience.
For everyone's sake, read the links, Google it, and Ctrl+F, BEFORE asking the same stupid question other people previously have in the same thread.
If you don't know if the game is "worth it," ask for a guest pass in the thread.

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

waifu2x.udp.jp/
reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4bdv64/for_those_of_you_with_network_error_12009/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Creepshots!

Not sure if this counts. ;_;

bzzzzzzt

>remove gear and levels from instanced pvp
>make proper, difficult instanced dungeons/small raids
>neither of these will never happen, bdo will never be anything more than a comfy lifeskill/idling game

>playing bdo with the expectation of anything besides a roleplayer's wet dream

BDO has no roleplaying scene

there are 2 types of people

ex-runescapes autists who literally dont mind having no content bu killing mobs all day

and lifeskiller casuals who run around with nudemods

Post you're Energy/CP

what if i am a lifeskiller autist without a nudemod

Is this some advanced form of shitposting or something?

>posting level
fucking attention whores

waifu2x.udp.jp/

sorry i won't talk about the game ever again

Don't forget to take rest breaks between grinding! Gotta keep your fluids up and all that!

thanks for reminding me

How do you guys jump the hurdle to tri weapons and duo accessories? Do you make them yourselves or buy them? Currently I am feeling like upgrades are hard to come back at 150 ap.

Whats the best armor to use for the ranger right now?

probably grunil or rocaba if you like swords, but if you're using bow a lot heve+zereth boots is great

see

I'm only level 39 so I don't know yet.

probably go with grunil and just get it up to +5 (no chance of failing)

Should I get pearls to buy an outfit?

If it's to make your waifu look cute then yes.

get grunil gloves+helmet and whatever else on leg+armor, heve is good, hercules/fortuna/rocaba is ok too

Only if you are buying a Ghillie

No, use loyalties to buy a megaphone and tell people you want to buy X outfit and then buy it from the marketplace, don't be a goyim.

I keep getting error 12009 when the patcher is downloading files, what do?

Fantasy?

BIG BLACK _DOG

>lovely sunset + sailing with a friend = maximum comfy

Good night /bdog/!

bigger nigger

Only if you want the maid outfit or one of the other costumes.
Outfits are fairly easy to get in game.

I'd do almost anything for a maid outfit!

56 witch, what should i upgrade next?

Also someone motivate me to go to leveling spots and deal with all those niggers for the 2%xp/hour i get there

Do it with a friend and ERP during/after.

Sweaty post-grind romps are always the most fun

fucking bump. I want to play waifu sim and google gives KR client solutions or asks for files that existed in the older version.

Get a better costume.

That's a lie I am having the hardest time trying to get the Bern outfit I don't even know why.

>tfw nobody to grind and ERP with because they either only play the game or only ERP

Would you be my personal slut?

Tamer or Maehwa /bdog/?

For how long?

Forever.

Tamer

Absolutely then

Either delete it all and download it again or read this:

reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/4bdv64/for_those_of_you_with_network_error_12009/

I don't know if I can help you otherwise.

Can't do forever, maybe a week or two?

>22 dollar costume
>a week or two

You better be doing daily service for a month at least

This image is fucking disgusting. Both the nigger shit and the garbage character

Oh! I didn't realize it was that much! I'd gladly do a full month then!

>not paying minimum wage

>minimum wage for typing lewd words

nah

Post character.

>minimum wage for burger flippers but not a personal maid
are you from the UAE by any chance

I'm Bimbo-chan!

>Retards think fucking ERPing is comparable to doing an actual job
Fucking hell this general just can't get any worse. How is it that you people are such stupid, autistic pieces of shit? Is that the requirement for ERP?

Kill yourself you disgusting freak.

oh the doublepost sperglord is awake again
the world just got a little worse

Fucking idiot, I just replied to do DIFFERENT posts. No one was ever doubleposting, you just refuse to admit that people don't want to put up with your ERPshit.

lmfao

Right? It's not like the bimbo slut wouldn't be enjoying it as well.

nobody cares cringeking

>people

you seem a little perturbed, brother

>got back in after months
>forgot how to play the game
>make a new character
>play to lv20 and got bore
>quit
>rinse and repeat
>ran out of character slot
fuck

Anybody done any awakened bosses yet? How hard are they and what minimum gear do you think they need?

They are kinda hard, do a good amount of damage.

you guys are always ERPing

New guy here.

How useful is housing?

How much do you enjoy ERP?

you get no xp loss and you can respawn close by so it's just a matter of time,

with 150 awakening ap and 200 dp you could solo them with a few deaths

I play alone.

Cheers mate

Wait, you don't lose exp when dying to scroll bosses?

I got upset over losing 1% xp then realised I didn't after I rezzed at nearest node, so yeah, it seems you don't.

Well fella, you don't have to do anything, just grind and keep an eye on the market.

Don't deal with them my friend, submit to them.

I keep failing my enchants ~

>new thread
>started with 4 avatarfags

>this post
>avatarfag

do you even play this game

you get better chances when you dont avatarfag

Whoa I'll take that into account when I get some backup money before enhancing again :))

Haven't you gotten used to it yet?

You've already failed in everything.

nope, trying a whole re-install now

good luck mate

Realistically, assuming my pet of choice pops up, how long would I have to poopsock the marketboard before I won a bid?

poopsock
????

If you click and hold LMB on the buy button after the bidding phase, the moment it goes white and buyable you can release the LMB and spam Space to put in a buy quicker than any bot.

nope, still got it

What class would you suggest for someone who likes complexity, taking risks, and generally making life hard for oneself? Not fond of range or hit-and-run, but blocks or dodges that require timing are great.

I also only play girls, which I'm not too proud of either since Berserker seems really cool, but I can never stick around with a guy character for some reason. That said, hearing about this game's customization, he might still be a viable option if it were possible to make him sound and look like an insanely bulky woman.