Does anyone think this car feels a bit late...

Does anyone think this car feels a bit late? It should of come out 4 years ago it seems like when it's finally released other manufactures will be another step ahead

it's faster than the competition. so no

Yeah it seems a bit unneccessary, four years ago was the right time

in the same way the Corvette was faster around willow? has it beat anything in any 3rd party test?

no, the gt has a superior v6 so it's not just marketing bullshit

Superior to what?

four years ago, priced ~$150k with a v8 and manual option.

675lt and z06

Superior to not start. Cuz its a Ford.

It will beat a Corvette, but it's competition is Ferrari, Lamborghini, mclaren all the European super cars

I ordered one and can assure you that its not going to disappoint.

Nah, not when the NSX puts it to shame in that one regard.

>It should of come out 4 years ago

Idiot. Then that means no 50th anniversary Le Mans win.

For $400k it better fucking beat a Corvette lol

I think it's a good car, but they intentionally handicapped themselves with the V6.

I want to see how it does against the McLaren 650S.

it already beat the 675lt

According to Ford around some no name test track no less.

>no! it doesn't count!
lol, delicious tears

I used to tougue in a Cressida. Really popular in the underground scene, guess you'll have to take my word for it, since no one else has any evidence.

I guess the Ford GT doesn't make 647 hp either. it's all a giant lie. a conspiracy.

fantastic argument

Except for the government mandated horsepower reporting you would have a point.

still doesn't disprove the lap times set.

Because no manufacturer has ever lied. Especially in marketing.

oh my god who fucking cares you're all so fucking gay even if the biggest ford gt hater on this board got to drive that car he would cream his fucking shorts because probably none of you have ever driven 650 hp in a 3050 lb car like that

also 6 figure pricetags on these cars are irrelevant, anyone buying a car like that doesn't give a fuck if it's "overpriced" because they have 8 cars already and this is ass-wiping money for them most likely

tl;dr fuck off and stop being so autistic about which car is better

This isn't gm, retard. Ford rarely releases manufacturer lap times and when they do they btfo everyone. stay mad

also just curious, if any of you have ever driven a car with 650 hp or more in a car that weighs 3050 lb or less, or any power to weight ratio better than that, please let me know

LOL! Because they get bent the fuck over by snek like what happened with the Boss 302 Laguna Seca.

You are trying WAY too hard. All I'm saying is I will wait for third party verification around a recognized track before jumping to conclusions.

Stop sperging out.

>no! the times don't count!
stay btfo

>Stop sperging out.
"Stop sperging out," he says, as he demands third-party verification for his imaginary internet bench race.

Fucking faggot

>LOL! Because they get bent the fuck over by snek like what happened with the Boss 302 Laguna Seca.

>being this retarded

The Viper ACR was lighter and had more power than the Boss 302. A monkey could make it lap faster. Only idiots would compare the two.

So why did Ford try to compete by taking the lap record?

Which is why the Viper had to come back and blow it off the fucking track.

Because they wanted to see how it compared to other cars in its' class?

>durrhurr ferd got blown out by a car that costs twice as much
>mustnag bed, Viper goat

You probably brag about how you beat cars at stoplights when the other person doesn't even notice you.

>Fordsucker crying

By superior you mean makes less power used more fuel and weighs more right?

Should have, not should of

>should of

Stopped reading there, whatever you said after that is automatically trash.

Lmaoing at your lifes

Nismo GTR > Ferd GTurd

You look honestly should stop bitching and arguing about cars that you'll never own in your lifetime. Who CARES if the Ford GT has good lap times this year? It'll be outdone next year. And the year after that and the year after that. It's called progression.

Your Burger King salary ain't gonna pay for it so shut the fuck up. Stop shilling for a company that spends the majority of its time developing economy cars for the low income group.

and sets faster lap times

Brutal. Chevy is a joke.

>namefag

kys

Kill yourself

>unironically liking the GT-R

Delicious tears of defeat.

bwahahhahahahaa