Base model blues

So Veeky Forums I've been forced into a situation where I must lease an ultra affordable econobox in like 2 days. It's most likely between the Honda Civic, Nissan Sentra, or a Hyundai Elantra. Assuming I get the base model, which one do you think is best ?

Civic but im biased

I love base models.

How so? What's good about it. I found the dash of the 2016 ugly and annoying to look at

Civic. Try to get a Toyota Corolla iM if you can though. They come in one trim and they're all loaded. Only options are manual or automatic, and color.

Btw I should specify it will be an automatic. I live in ny and I'm not going to make my life harder. I'll save that for when I get a car I actually like and the added frustration is worth it. And yes I am a faggot for not driving manual

Get an iM you big fucking pussy

>lease
>autotragic
just get whichever is most comfy you faggot.

What's great about it? i hadn't considered toyotas because I think the grille is ugly but I'm interested in what you have to say

>automatic
In that case, go for a Chevy Cruze or Ford Focus.
You don't want the automatics the Asians are using. Those CVTs are notoriously unreliable.
The Cruze uses a conventional 6 speed automatic while the Focus uses an ultra modern DCT.

>lease
>warranty
fuck off poorfag retard.

>wanting to use the warranty because you made a terrible mistake

OP, I hope this is a company car in which case who gives a fuck. Otherwise, KYS for being not only financially retarded, but too poor to buy a 10k CPO Kia under warranty.

>leasing as zero mileage shitbox with your own money
Only rental places and businesses do this. OP is either getting a free car from work or a huge retard.

The Spark is newly refreshed for 2017 and starts at $13,000.

Like I said, these are my options, I'm just asking you guys to help me chose. If I'm a faggot then im a faggot.

Which do you think is better of the two? I know a guy at my local Chevy dealer who could maybe get me a deal

It's a toss up really. I really like the Cruze hatchback, but the Ford has a better transmission. On the other hand, early Focus DCTs had numerous problems but I THINK they fixed them. If anyone could confirm this for me, that'd be great

Is it a free lease or are you a retard?

How important is back seat and cargo space for you?

Why? You don't have 3k to your name to buy a civic outright? Why the fuck not?

Free

Not horribly important. I'm not really a fan of hatchbacks

Then sit in all of them and find which you like best (no nissan, nissan is shit). Otherwise they are all the same bullshit. Find which you enjoy driving more.

Reliability/resale matters ZERO with corporate lease. Choose the most expensive choice unless you've reason to choose a shittier option.

And, no nissan. Do yourself a favor, run.

Sorry, this was directed to the OP.

You should be dailying a boring econobox in the first place, just make sure its auto so you dont have to fight traffic with a manual transmission.

Makes owning a fun weekend car/project easier on your pocketbook too because youre not paying more for a more fun daily

Civic

>
I responded

And fucked up lol kill me

in a similar situation, which of these has the best manual trans?

Is there even a difference? I want to learn manual pretty badly, but I've only used it twice, I have an 'OK' handle on it.

My big issues are burning out the clutch (company dime lmao) and looking like a retard in the stealership

Who else has dealt with this? I'm in NYC too, how terrible is it in traffic?

I really wanna be a faggot too, one day.

Get a Mazda3 instead

But to be honest you are "forced" into decisions like this because you make poor decisions like financing a new vehicle you don't have the money to buy.

>Assuming I get the base model, which one do you think is best ?
If you are not paying for it, then it should be based upon purpose, driveability, and comfort in that order. If the purpose is to carry passengers and luggage other than yourself, then you have to choose with that in mind. Otherwise the choice is forever bad if its purpose cannot be served. Next is driveability which is more than feeling that the car has more than four hamsters under the hood. How is the visibility as you are driving it? Then it is comfort for you.

Fourth is how much your insurance will be for each car. Didn't think the company would pay for the insurance.

buy a civic for 3k outright. Leasing is retarded except in very specific cases.

Wtf am I missing something?

the feet