Pretty much set on buying this used the coming month. 2-3 years old, probably

Pretty much set on buying this used the coming month. 2-3 years old, probably.
If I do it, it'll be a Campovolo grey.
Show me better alternatives.
I was also considering a 147 Ti Q2 1.9 JTD 150 or a 120d 170hp.
The Giulietta 2.0 is a bit out of my budget.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tCCOeJlj6EM
euroncap.com/en/results/fiat/500/15718
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girl car, but at least it's not a mini cooper, which is a gay man car

What's the going rate on a used abarth with a stick?

>being a eurocuck

youtu.be/tCCOeJlj6EM

yeah nah

Better score than a mustang.

The Mustang got a shitty score because in a crash, it kills pedestrians and the people in the back.

That thing got a bad score because in a crash, it gets punted like a fucking football

The 500 has better driver/passenger ratings than a mustang.
But who cares man, I like the mustang actually.

at least the mustbang has good driver protection
that fucking thing will kill you
BULLFUCKINGSHIT
He is fucking deluded

euroncap.com/en/results/fiat/500/15718

Results are not bad for adult occupants

Never driven one but have had lifts in 1 500 and a couple of Abarth models. Really nice interiors and doesn't feel too cramped for such a small car.

Wish one of the drivers put their foot down.

buy a diesel alfa so you can be a fresh meme again

does that video look acceptable to you?

3 years old goes for about 18k or thereabouts.

Read the NCAP reports instead of looking at a small car with a small crumple zone looking a mess and imagining it being bad.

That nigger thinks a car isn't supposed to be a mess after a 60km/h crash. He still lives in the 50s.

Do it. If you can get an ESSESSE

i heard they come standard with anal beads, enjoy OP

heard an amazing deep italian rumble the other day, turned around expecting to see a sportscar but it was a tiny 500 abrath.

Get it, it is funny as fuck car.

t. busrider
I drive a rav4 and every woman who has seen it has complimented it saying it's cute.
I'll get an zzw30 next.
Only autists and kissless virgins think cars are girly. And they'll always end up driving something that atracks only males.

>caring about crash safety
learn to fucking drive.

[spoiler]watch me go on stang threads and make fun of stangs for the same reason because fuck american limpdick dragracers[/spoiler]

>ranked worst car in its class

Where do you live? 2.0 Giuliettas are much cheaper here than 2-3 years old Abarths.
Anyway, the Abarth is a fun ride and a really good DD. It's dynamic, it has a decent consumption, and it sounds reaaaally good. And it's not as unreliable as they say it is.

>bitching that a 1.3 diesel punto isn't fast
Who the fuck wrote that? It's a shitbox that isn't meant to be fast but to go under 4,5 litres in urban areas. Damn it's like 70 horsepower, who'd expect it to be fast.

It's an exciting car, I used to work at a dodge dealership and drove a couple of these.

I personaly would for the spider-whatever for that sweet rwd

Portugal.
Giuliettas 2.0 are a bit rare and carry quite a premium on the used market, about the same as a 2014 regular Abarth 500.
A 2012 Abarth is cheaper, tho. Hell, even if I get a 2010 with a low mileage, I'll get it.

Eh, mine is a 85hp. It's quick enough for a supermini. Got to 190km/h stock. It's been remapped to 105hp/250Nm for quite a bit so it's a bit faster.

Yeah but I heard those yank ratings are heavily skewed by dumb shit like how many cupholders for large sodas it had.

Who the fuck cares about american opinions?
The Abarths they get are built in Mexico.

Prius-driver spottet.
Damn, you guys aren't car-enthusiasts you are boring morons.

True. They fucking sound insane! I often turned my head and expected an M3 or something, nope -a little Abarth.

>Show me better alternatives.
Alfa Mito QV

My nigga. Both this and the Abarth are really nice cars. I wish I had the money for one ;_;

brera Q4
fucking sexy, 260hp and twice as cheap as the 500 abarth

diesel punto is going away? :(