What did Ford mean by this? (pics incoming)

What did Ford mean by this? (pics incoming)

Other urls found in this thread:

ultimatecarpage.com/spec/278/Lotus-79-Cosworth.html
ultimatecarpage.com/spec/698/Renault-RS-01.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i would put my dick in both of those tailpipes if you know what i mean

Is Ford Bad and Boujee

youve got quite the cock eh

>3174lbs
>638hp
>450000$

Underwhelmed

l-lewd

>implying you've ever driven anything with even half the power to weight ratio

this board cracks me up

everybody drives 90s japanese shitboxes but spends all day shitposting over which zillion dollar hypercar that they'll never drive is best

>cheap interior
>designed by marketers for cucks (minecraft youtubers kek)
>fucking retarded application system given to people who dont deserve it, giving the finger to people who actually bought the previous GT, ford loyalists, and know how cars work
>638hp
>3100+lbs
>inferior engine to other supercars
>worst mpg despite having smaller engine
>450,000+ bucks
>beyond overpriced compared to the cars in its class

What the fuck was ford thinking for this?
Its a shitty marketing tool designed by fucking sales people for their "ecoboost" technology for more dicksucking. The only thing going for it is its looks.

What a joke. At least we have the GT350

please see
and then immediately throw your computer out of the nearest window

Even if I had the money, I sure as fuck wouldn't buy one even if they were giving them away.
>4.93lbs per hp
kek. On par with a 488 with .06lb per hp that costs half.
>z06 has an extra .30lb per horsepower
>hellcat chally has an extra 1.39 lb per hp

Wow you sure showed me.
>Can build an Ls1 miata with better HP per pound
What's your point? You're only proving that the new GT is a marketing tool sold to cucks that offers nothing desirable to the competition which costs half as much.

>Even if I had the money
stopped reading there because your opinion is invalid, having never driven the car in question or any of its competition

>moving the goal post this much
>hurr hurr you cant affurd

Lets stay on topic of how much its an overhyped shit machine that offers nothing better than its competitors costing HALF.

Sure its probably fun to drive but comparing spec sheets only shows how much its overpriced.

So much for the hype huh?

>wouldn't buy one even if they were giving them away
>buy one
>giving them away
>buy
>giving them

fucking stupid piece of shit. why would you buy one if they were giving them away for free? that doesn't make any sense you stupid stupid turbo nigger.

>I hate when people have opinions about cars on Veeky Forums - Auto, the board for talking about cars

I have a C7Z07, seeing as how wasting a mild amount of money seems to be a requirement to have an opinion in this thread

I think the Ford GT will perform pretty well, but I don't really feel like it's as immediately iconic as the previous two cars were. I was a huge fan of the GT40 and the GT but this one doesn't really interest me as much because it seems like you could just as easily confuse it for a modern Ferrari or McLaren.

The old GT and the GT40 will be cool as fuck, forever, regardless of how much they're surpassed in performance, because they're distinctly American cars that are basically a middle finger to Ferrari et al, while the modern one just seems like it actually is a Ferrari instead.

Giving them away as in no application forms like fucking homecoming mongo

>At least we have the GT350
This, would've done with a cheaper mid-engine mass produced sports-car in the 300-400 HP range instead but i can't fault them for the 350. just wish i could love ford's lineup even more.

I see what you mean but its not like there are cars who's performance and price far exceed whatever you've driven that you haven't called shit because of some attribute important to you that comes off as superficial to others desu.

People on this board take it beyond "having an opinion" and get to the point where if you disagree with them on what car you like, they will have an autistic rage fit. It's no wonder that most people here are total goobers when you see them IRL

Ok then leave, you obviously have some hate for Veeky Forums so take a break from it douche, no one's forcing you to post with a bunch of goobers

I bounce around between threads where autism is minimal, but I couldn't let that guys sperging go unchecked

>$450,000
>3300lbs
>Ecoboost BILLBOARD that gets 7mpg
>Slower then the Viper ACR

Pic related.

>283 mph land speed record
>mfw pushrods will NEVER EVER achieve this
eternally btfo, no recovery possible

Prezo on suicide watch. wonder how long it will take for him to sperg out

Not him but I agree, last GT shits all over the new one.
>tfw ecoboost will never set any records or do anything that any other sports car hasn't already done

The last GT was a dyno queen. It never won lemans. The new GT is the true successor

>It never won lemans
neither has the new one. Ford is just trying to recreate a scenario in a watered down way by taking class wins instead of overall like the original. almost everyone has class wins at le mans at this point.

The last gt didn't beat Ferrari at lemans. the new one did. stay btfo

>Assberger screaming and whining

Modified small block chevy design from the 1950s deep dicking Fords best overhead cam lump of shit at 450mph.

>this autistic and illiterate
the ford gt owns the standing mile land speed record.

kys.

You do know pushrods have gone 400+ mph, right?

see

Did your doctor prescribe shifting goalposts to cure your anal fissures?

>pushcucks in charge of reading comprehension

>Fordsuckers running away

ad hominems aren't arguments

>Implying shit posting innocence

stay btfo

See

see

Your anal rape is complete.

>projecting your assmad onto others
Sad!

Ford GT, what a "super" car!

stay mad

Preparation H?

stay btfo

why are you constantly talking about something you hate rather than something you love?

You know what I do when I come across a car I dont like? I keep scrolling...

What happens when people have opinions you don't like?

a lot of these parts are shared between other new. Fords and they all look like shit

it's not every day you see high brow meme's

Just think what it could've been if it had a coyote with two turbos?

Even here. How do they do that? Ho can Ford fuck up every single interior?

Worse, because the aero wouldn't have worked.

“The package of the V6 EcoBoost really enabled the aerodynamics,” said Raj Nair, Ford’s CTO and VP of Global Product Development. “We’re able to wrap so tightly around the small V6 block, place intercoolers out in front of the rear tires, and channel the air to the rear. It’s allowing us breakthrough levels of very low drag and very high levels of downforce.”

>400+ mph

Nigga what

It's a car. A car that will be slower than the GTR for less than half the price, and can be bought by anyone who has the money.

Stay btfo

do the turbo chargers and inter coolers not get in the way of that somewhat ?

to give instance of differing approaches
ultimatecarpage.com/spec/278/Lotus-79-Cosworth.html
ultimatecarpage.com/spec/698/Renault-RS-01.html

the Renault has less room for venturi channels even had they wanted to use them
but at lest the engine has the chance of being a bit shorter than a v8

you're bench racing and expect people to sympathize with you?

That's the Focus' headlight control lmao

And the Mustang. And the F150. And the Fiesta.

Who knew a manufacturer would re-use parts? Amazing.

>that's the interior of a 400k car
Jesus Ford.