I'm going to a wedding and my only car is unironically a ferrari is it inappropriate to show up with a ferrari

I'm going to a wedding and my only car is unironically a ferrari is it inappropriate to show up with a ferrari

No

Is it a 458?

Have fun smashin all those horny bridesmaids.

Proof

Bread on hood, you know the drill

Its dorito on the hood now bud

last one I saw was the guy with a GTR and two R1's. Ramen noodles were only food in his budget

But doritos go under the hood.

People that own ferraris dont actually drive them.

this thread is shit and OP is a fag.

That guy who drives his F40 everywhere says hello.

Yes. It's bad etiquette to outshine the betrothed in any way.

Drive it to a laundromat.

It's a douchebag move to outshine someone on their very special day.

Go get a ride or don't attend at all

arrive early so that way you can take the ferrari but wont grab attention.

You don't own a Ferrari, go away. Shit thread.

This is kinda true actually. you should offer to lend it to the bride and groom for their wedding day, as long as they promise not to fuck in it

you do know ferraris are one of the cheapest exotics right? they aren't this ultra luxury anymore

i thought that would be aston martins and maseratti?

I'm Aware, but op is looking for attention and praise. Evidenced by the lack of bread on hood.

proof or not real, but op get a rent, or let the couple drive it a bit without killing it.

Still relatively expensive, though.
You're going to wind up putting out the price of a new luxury car for something that's at least 10 years old, if not 20. That's before insurance, taxes or the ridiculously expensive maintenance.
You either have to be someone who loves to work on cars so much that this makes sense, or somewhat wealthy.

Then rent a simple car

>I'm going to a wedding and my only car is unironically a ferrari
Since you have enough money to pay for the insurance, you can afford to rent a car. I would normally say taxi or uber, but there can be post-wedding celebrations that you want to go to and thus you need to be able to have total control of your time.

Until all the festivities and parties are over, don't show up with the Ferrari.

get an Uber?

You'll look like a gypsy.

Sorry but there's no high-carb hoods here, so this thread is shit