Marvel Future Fight General /mffg/ - Unis for the Uni God Edition

>/mffg/ FAQ + resources:
pastebin.com/YudRVGBM (embed)

>What is this?
A mobile/tablet 3D beat-em-up RPG where you collect and train Marvel heroes and villains. Includes multiple game modes and monthly updates.

>Is it free?
Yes, the game is free to play and offers microtransactions.

>Official videos and trailers:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZpydps5ZvhKbSgyN3G_A5s0M8luwqpqb {embed}

>Alliances:
>Alliance name: # of inactive days before being kicked: Weekly alliance xp required to stay
Mobile Muggas: 5: 5000xp
Veeky Forums co: 5: 5000xp
Symbiotic: 5: 5000xp

Latest:
>2.8 Patch Notes
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=660688

>T2 Patch (Loki, Angela, Jane Foster, Hulkbuster + BP rework)
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=638629

>Ironheart's 7 Day Check-In Event
mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=76&id=662631

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eP_iqCN2TsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XZJz9MLIC7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>someone made a meme edit about my mobirum comment
haha

Singularity uni when?

Lady Sif is fair! The fairest!

>needing 620 more galaxy girl bios

I was going to say
>never ever
But it's entirely possible that NM starts adding some OC unis like the Monsters Unleashed ones. I mean, the justification for why Chulk's big power armor uni is in the game and called a Monsters Unleashed! uni is because he's wearing it on one of the variant covers for Monsters Unleashed (in the same way that Elsa's uni is based on what she wears on the cover of Secret Wars: Marvel Zombies despite not actually wearing it in the comic).

But the thing is that the MU variant that Chulk's uni is based on is the Marvel Future Fight variant. I could see them using this loophole more in the future wherein a characters gets a uni based on a variant cover that NM themselves designed/made. Otherwise, some characters would never get unis and with this new uni system, any character that doesn't have a uni would be at a severe disadvantage in the long-run.

>variant covers
Yes, Gwenom soon.

You guys think NM will start introducing paywall character every month now?

>tfw it's actually reversed Shadowland
I can't describe how happy I am about this battle. Really hits the spot.
Btw I used Battledoggo only once in the start and only to see if I could one shot DD here. I just got so carried away by all of this. Pretty sure he can do that without buffs.

>tfw NM do this to make a MU uni for SHAROG

my lance can only get so erect

Is it 6* ticket day yet

Sharon/Singularity costume swap when???

The MU unis are likely going to be restricted to characters actually involved in the comic, even if they don't actually wear it at any point outside of the MFF covers. We already got Chulk's, and know Medusa's is on the way. Elsa being a main character of MU is why people suspect that the third variant cover will be an OC Elsa uni.

Other characters that are heavily involved in MU! that could get OC unis:
>Karnak (assuming Karnak gets added in the update)
>Moon-Girl and Devil Dinosaur (confirmed to be getting added thanks to DD's tail in the Chulk variant)
>Kamala
Groot might get a classic uni.

In fact, I'd say Kamala getting a uni is pretty likely since they like to release unis alongside new T2s whenever possible and Kamala still needs both a uni and T2.

I have these characters fully ready to t2
All 20 gears, good isos/gears, 150 bios
I'll have enough CNS in a few days
Any recommendations on who to shoot for first?
In case it doesn't go without saying, starlord and daisy have the red X because they only have gears at like 9

Reminder that if you buy a uni specifically for uni upgrades then you're essentially paying 750 shekels for a 2% increase in stats for the character you're upgrading

Either Shang-Chi or Thor would be the one that get the most out of it.

Depends on what you need. If you need a speed character then Gwen, If you need a blast then YJ, If you need a combat then Shang-Chi.

I'd pass on Wiccan and Songbird since YJ is the better Blast T2. I'd only pick Thor over Shang, Gwen, or YJ if you really like the character and want to make him viable but there's other, better options to go for when it comes to universal types.

>no free t2 ticket every day
Just go to hell??????

I also have loki at full gears but only 120 bios
And I have kate At all 20 gears but only like 110 bios

I'd pick Kate over Gwenpenis if you need speed tbqh.

So this is the power of FREEDOM I see.....

youtube.com/watch?v=eP_iqCN2TsQ

youtube.com/watch?v=XZJz9MLIC7o

>user makes a blacked image with bullseye
>bullseye get's a rework and is a top meme now
SPOCK NEXT PLEASE
P
O
C
K

>no talking, just gameplay

Thank you for letting me know about this channel.

Yeah this guy seems to be a super whale too but we totally deserve more FF youtubers, every MFF channel is like "whaaaats up guuuys" and that's a no-no for me.

>whaaats up guuuuys

I regret ever spending the bulk of my time paying attention to Cynicalex. Before I knew about these generals I was going to GameFAQs where he came highly recommended.

>shining yt channel where he shows off his roster
>coal yt channel where he spends crystals on dumb shit
>rafa yt channel where he maxes all the memes bc he's a tier whore

>freeloader channel where we get our free rewards

>outside of hot time
>58%
what kind of autismo is this?

>guy on my list running a rift
>by himself
>20 minutes before hot time
>20%
>VIP0 shitter rift

Get that ass deleted.

>all the whales that I added play on the hot time I'm outside doing my job
j u s t

>10 energy per run
>implying I'm gonna waste my time with mission failed runs
Nigga I ain't gonna miss on high level cards and obelisk because some dumb nigga wanted to bring 3 speed characters when the thing says NO SPEED CHARACTERS

>high level cards
>4*
if the run is going well and you restart because you failed the co-op mission then you're a shitter

I can solo these missions and most of the time I get the best score. I'm gonna claim every reward I can specially if most chests are shit.

But I happen to l-like all the top tiers! I s-swear!

bruh sharon rogers is my favorite comic book hero, people think I have her at t2 with all urus just because some meta shit, trust me bruh.

>that SL video

Welp, that's it, I'm buying Rhulk's uni and trying it next reset. And failing miserably because the guy probably has maxed skills, gears, iso set, and great cards + obe, right.

I liked to watch mobilegamer videos. But he doesn't upload MFF anymore

he posted his cards, good but not korean level, he just happens to have a def pen and 5 seconds invul obo but still impressive.

Post the png template and I will make it

>rift doesn't even give uni exp
but why tho?

what's the original video? I checked the catalog and I think the lol or dota general has that pic too.

>maxed skills, gears, iso set
>at 5* only
okeh

So, now that they made Elektra viable, who're we gonna make fun of now?

I'm needing some meme videos of chulk and cap, I would buy the hydra cap in a second if it wasn't because they dropped the ball with this rushed update and the model and animations are subpar.

GEAR QUEER QUESTION:

>Loki:
Has: Old 50% Cold Damage gear
Option:
6*: 5.9.4% Cold damage + shield
-Old gear, New, or reroll?

>Thor:
Has: Old 50% Lightning gear
Option: Recovery Rate +55.9%, Lightning +22.1%, 30% heal 8% proc
-Keep or replace?
-Heal ISO or Damage?

>Ghost Rider
Has: Old 48% Fire gear
Option: 6* Ignore Dodge +32.7%, Fire Damage +32.1%, 14% shield
-Keep or replace?

>Green Goblin:
Has: Old 50% Poison gear
-Roll new gear or keep?

Asking so I don't waste even more resources on this elemental shit like I already may have. Everyone is T2 and gets an elemental damage boost as part of it.

Hulkling

chulk is shit

hulkling

Gamora as usual.

To increase gameplay time

Thor needs a heal set.

drax or the racoon

Noted. In that case I suppose that Ob would be ideal since I was rolling for a heal ob for Thor (unworthy) initially, but stopped before ISO since I heard conflicting reports on tank vs dps builds.

Ghostrider (fedora) was swapped out of an IAAG to Hawks Eye set recently.

Green Goblin and Loki will be rolled for damage sets soon.

>>Although supporting characters are still being refined due to ongoing script revisions, casting calls are being prepared to cast the five key-roles aside from Brie Larson's Carol Danvers: "Monica Rambeau", "David Lawson", "Karla Sofen", "Ian Taggart" and "Yon-Rogg".

>Karla

!?!?!?!?!?

HAPPENING
Also Monica is neat

>no Mar-Vell
I have no words for how fucking butt devastated I will be if he doesn't appear. Even if he isn't in the movie, he better get added into the game for the Captain Marvel update. I mean, that's assuming the game survives that long I guess.

The only game like this in danger of dying is the Bleach one who finished the Aizen story months ago and has been reluctant to begin the next arc (fullbring) where sales and general interest in the series nose dived.
Not to mention the series ended a year ago now I believe.

why are people affraid this shit will die soon? it even makes more money than CoC and probably way more than marvel heroes.
If anything MH is the one that I have no idea why is still alive.

Roll poison damage, dodge and inv shield/heal/increase damage by % for Stormin Norman

>why are people affraid this shit will die soon?
Soon? Of course not. But the Captain Marvel movie is over 2 years away.

And don't forget that Goblin doesn't need any attack speed because of his iframes, so roll either Overdrive or HE.

This desu. They only gonna start productions late 2017 IIRC, pretty asking a lot for a mobage to be alive for that long.

isn't this coc 4th year anyway and still going strong?

DESU anyone that can complete the final floor is bound to be pretty good, Warwolf buff or not

Yep, was going for damage set. He has Smart Raccoon from waaaaaay back when before cards right now.

I've got a 5* I just rolled a little while back:
Poison +30.6
Dodge +24.4
Invincible for 2 sec when HP is below 40% proc

Like I said though, Always worried about dumping those old 50% gears after people the last thread said it was fine for Loki, so I'm looking for opinions on my elemental T2's to be absolutely sure before kitting or burning any more obs.

MFF won't die until it stops making money, and the Marvel brand is strong enough to basically be able to survive indefinitely. The problem only shows up when NM either fails to monetize the whales properly or NM drives away their F2P base by pandering too hard to the whales.

>Karla

I fucking love Moonstone. God damn.

Someone posted something about Strange's uni upgrade. Does upgrading a uni while you have it's required uni already upgraded make it even stronger?

yes, uniforms have some sort of synergy so having one at max level will grant you a bigger stat bonus everytime you upgrade a different uniform.

>will have enchantress at all 20 gears tomorrow
>in 7-8 days I'll have 150 bios
>have 20 days left on bio sub
I guess I'll get riri?

Didn't MAA survive for 7 or so years before shutting down due to sequel shittering? I think it's a safe bet that this is going to survive until the 2nd Thanos movie.

>actually farming Hulking
SOMEONE STOP ME

>shining yt channel where he shows off his roster

i've already done that
im just to lazy to continue doing it

"Bumping" for additional fedback

>have WT, songbird, wiccan, squirrel girl at all 20 gears and 150 bios
Man
I don't want to start hulkling but I do want sweet ass specials rewards

>join coal rift
>actually run level 60 missions
LOCK ME AND THROW THE KEY

So in order to maximize the ability of a uni I need to potentially upgrade 5 to their maximum beforehand?

Reroll
replace and heal iso set, IAAG
keep and reroll until you get one with invincibility
Keep

Here's how uni upgrading works:
>each rank requires a specific uni
>upon ranking up, gain one new stat option out of 5 potential ones that can be rerolled
>rank of the required uni determines how high the stat roll can go

So for example, you need the New Avengers Iron Fist uni to upgrade ANAD Wasp to 2*. This then let's you have either skill cooldown, movement speed, attack speed, dodge, or crowd control time. You can reroll to pick whever one of those 5 you want. So let's say you decide to go with Skill Cooldown.

The SCD roll can be anything between 448 and 522. BUT, if you then upgrade your NA IF uni to 2*, the SCD roll can now be between 697 and 771. If you get your NA IF uni to 6*, then your 2* ANAD Wasp's SCD roll can be between 1515 and 1589.

This means that to maximize a uni's effectiveness, you're both upgrading that uni to 6* to get access to all 5 stat options, but you're also going to want to get all 5 required unis to 6* so those stat options are as high as possible.

yes, so you need to upgrade the she hulk uni to max to give strange a bigger boost on stats for example.
So you need like 30 uniforms and like 3k bios.

That's such a terrible system. You'll have to junk and few unis

Who do you think David Lawson is?

Avengers 3 / Avengers 4

>They're being filmed back-to-back, therefore the casting developments for both are happening simultaneously.

>Unsurprisingly, all mainline heroes from the MCU are expected to make appearances.

>The plan is for all notable characters involved in the previous movies to make special appearances, including characters such as Pepper Potts and Jane Porter, whose actors's fulfilled their original contracts. The arrangement is for these cameos to be done out of goodwill, without requiring the renegotiation of a new contract.

>The supporting characters of the MCU expected to make notable appearances throughout the two movies include Peggy Carter, Thaddeus Ross, Maria Hill, Hank Pym, Janet Van Dyne, Quicksilver, Wong, Zuri, Loki and Odin.

>Eva Green is in final talks to play Lady Death.

>Casting is underway for Eitri, "the creator of the Infinity Gauntlet". Peter Dinklage is in negotiations for this role.

>Casting is underway for Corvus, "Thanos's vicious right-hand man". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

>Casting is underway for Nox, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Black Dwarf" in the comics.

>Casting is underway for Ican, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap. The character is named "Supergiant" in the comics.

>Casting is underway for Proxima, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

>Casting is underway for Ebony, "a loyal follower of Thanos". This role will require substantial prosthetics/mocap.

This all seems too good to be true.

Thank you,
I actually found I have this for Goblin however:
Or should I just stick with the vanilla +50% through and through?

Thank you, I'll reroll that 6* for Loki, Pop the new gear on Thor with a heal set, pop the new gear on Rider

OC love interest?

>This all seems too good to be true.
Considering it's a completely unsourced /co/ copypasta, it probably is.

2 seconds invincibility is shit but the poison boost is high enough, the dodge boost is pretty good so you can replace

Well the system is good for the veterans that have a bunch of uniforms and it's good since you never know when a hero will get a better uniform so you don't end up with 2 uniforms for a single character and this comes by someone that's been playing for 2 months.
But the bios req is kinda stupid since you need 630 bios, I have no idea when I will end up starting feeding a BO at this rate.

>get Supergiant to 6*
>oh boy, now to dump all these spare bios I've accumulated into leveling her up
>well, this guy has a uni so I'll need his bios
>she also has a uni so I'll need her bios
>she doesn't have a uni, but she's unfarmable and might get one in the future, so I'll need her bios
>suddenly no bios to dump into Supergiant
Oh well.

Well, when you put it THAT way, yeah, he's probably Mar-Vell.

I just realized that I shouldn't give a fuck about upgrading uniforms, I only leave the bios from characters that can only be farmed 10 bios a day, otherwise I will never end upgrading Odin and Thanos to 6* and those two will help me a ton more than getting Iron Fist slav uniform to 6*

Aside from the A-force and paywalls, there are really no one else that can't be gotten with SL bios right?

A-Force (She-Hulk, Nico, Singularity), Paywall (Enchantress, Ironheart, Hyperion, Carnage), and Soft-Paywall (Clea, Satana, Gwenpool) are the only ones that you can't spend SL selectors on.

is hydra cap going to be the definitive cap uniform?

Until they introduce ANOTHER one, yeah.

Totally agree on the Proc, but getting a good one it tough as shit.

At least now I can work on a better poison gear secondarily (all the great ones have recovery currently).

Rerolled cold damage and got:
Cold Damage: +35.6%
Critical Damage +36.6%
10% heal when HP drops below 50%

Seems like a pretty godtier ob for Loki to me now.

Got this to go on Elsa:
Guard Break Immune
Ignore Dodge +38%
3 sec invuln when 40% HP

And I have this monster in the wings for the right fit:
Recovery +78.8%
Crit Rate +25.2%
140% damage buff to next attack, 10% chance, 7 sec cooldown.

Right, forgot about the soft-paywall.

Unless he changes during Hydra War or gets his original uni, he likely won't get a new one until Infinity War.

>tfw they add a Strange uni for Thor: Ragnarok
>it's the exact same as the movie Strange, but it has gloves

The salt would be endless.

On what order should I upgrade gears to 20?