twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fresh fruit juice

Taurus/AU shooper are you here?
More shoops please

>want to go out for a cruise
>everyone busy
>everything closed
>no new roads to explore

Buy a 4wd and make new roads to explore.

Then get raped by the police for it but its totally worth it until then

>>'Strayan Cucked as fuck
Hi autistic early posting cucked Falcunt

>Scenic
SCENC

SCENC YOU FUCK HEAD

FUCK OFF FALCUNT

lel

>SCENC
>he doesn't know how to spell scenic

IT'S SCENC YOU FAGGOT FROM THE BEGINNING OF DAT

What's a good under $5k luxury car guys? Any year and any make but Porsche or Audi.

I have to get my first car soon, and the limit is $2500 what would be best? I can get a 1985 300zx for about $1500, would that be a good idea?

I'm pretty sure the autism just revealed itself here

>lol i trol u

Fishing for attention, I see.

Here's your (You), savour it while you can.

Fairlane, Statesman.

FUCK YES DO IT

If I could find one for $1500 I'd buy it asap.

lurk moar

Get a Corolla/323/Laser/Excel/Civic/Pulsie etc.

300ZX's are shit, don't buy into the memes.

>Ford and GM
>luxury
pick one

I doubt anyone actually knows what scenc means anymore. Nobody from /dat/s creation days is still here.

Enjoy your E36 318i then.

E36 323s and some E46s are in that range. Plus many older Mercedes.

>implying

just because we aren't trip faggot attention whores doesn't mean we've not been here for years

Cheap BMW or Mercedes. Just don't buy from ethnics. Or listen to and get yourself a domestic luxury model. It'll be much cheaper than dealing with the headache left behind by Hektik Habib and his headrag buddies.

It'd be a cool mistake to make, but a mistake nonetheless. If you buy that and spend $1k on a shitbox daily it's workable.

Perhaps not, but it's undeniably autistic to make the thread well before the bump limit for the sole purpose of messing with the OP copypasta.

can you get a G220 for less than 5k?
would be worth it

>it's undeniably autistic to make the thread well before the bump limit for the sole purpose of messing with the OP copypasta.
The OP of the other thread started doing that to fix the OP for the last week or so. What we have here is two autists battling over the OP now.

I've seen some Lexus LS400s and IS200s going for about 5k and under.

So it's a battle between good autism and evil autism. Sounds like it'd make for a decent flick.

Do you suppose it's actually Fatcunt doing it, or some other cunt doing so knowing people will blame Fatcunt because they treat him like the neet bogeyman hiding under the bed?

which lexus has the n/a auto 1/2jz?
buy that and blow it later

Who knows. That cuck OP pasta had been around for a few months and always gave me a chuckle but then that other OP got mad and went crazy truing to fix things. Who gives a shit honestly? It's the OP post. Have a laugh damn it.

First gen SC 300, IS 300, and GS 300, and that was the 2JZ-GE. Don't know if there's a 1JZ-GE Lexus out there in the first place.

It isn't that funny, is it? The whole thing seems pretty uncreative to me, especially since its fought over so hard by the autists. More as if one's assblasted enough to change it in the first place, and the second is so bothered as to make threads quicker to counter it.

So then the cuckposter starts making threads even sooner, that is to say before the bump limit, for the sole purpose of putting it up.

At least we haven't had a thread 404 with no replacement for a while. The boys are on point there.

Fuck up falcunt.

It only appeared the last few weeks when you came back and started being a big babby because everyone was sick of your shit

How does it work? Does it actually work in the first place or are all these pictures staged?

We just have to wait until one of them concedes. The cuck part was funny to me since it is kind of that way with all the cameras and defects and shit.

Testing testing

So as a daily car it's a dumb idea?

>go see a car today
>absolute mint, guy has full service log for the past 20 years and the car drives like it just rolled off the lot
>GF has the shits because 'ids so old1!1'
should i just tell her to fuck off and buy the thing

obvs.
also get a younger gf, tell her she is too old

Absolutely

this

>driving excel
>plant foot in 1st
>pulling
>pulling
>pulling
>LIMITER
why is there so much power at the limiter? were the hyundai engineers snorting asbestos?

Because you are meant to powershift it into 2nd at that point and keep going bro

falcunt detripped here please make more

absolutely

Go suck your own dick and die the point of detripping is to not have an identity but NOOOOo you have to still fucking mention LOL falcunt here everyone look at me and my fucking retarded potato face, I hope your fucking mother dies and leaves you without your fucking dole you worthless CUNT

trolled softly

i havent been here all day ive made like two posts in these threads what are you on about?

SEE. YOU CANT JUST FUCKING FLY UNDER THE RADAR YOU HAVE TO POINT OUT WHO YOU ARE.

UNDERSTEER OFF A CLIFF YOU FUCK

yeesh somebody's mad im just gonna hang around here and watch you sperg out at everyone you think is me.

t. not falcunt

please stand up

we're gonna have a potato here

and now for something completely different

a car

LOOK AT ME
ITS ME
HELP ME
I HATE MYSELF
IM HERE
PAY ME ATTENTION
REAL FALCUNT HERE
HELP ME
PLZ KILL ME

go hang yourself, but dont use rope, you so fuckin fat you need a crane you pathetic piece of abortion. i would tell you to gas yourself, but you'd need enough money to buy 4 cars as one engine doesnt put out enough gas to kill some planet your size.
i will fly to coffs and rape you to death, but you'd never meet me, cose your also the worlds largest living vagina. you just suck people in from the street and eat them whole with that cavernous sarlacc you call a mouth dont you.

die.

Preach it my man. I'll even come and hire the crane for him, better than my tax dollars going to him to blow another gearbox being a retarded fat fuck

Dont do it OP.
Unreliable, expencive, very old now
Get some other jap car

pic related, car i got for $1500

Nuclear level mad

Yeah I agree the 300zx isn't reliable to begin with and getting 1500dollar shitbox that's been abused is a bad idea

LOOK AT ME
ITS ME
HELP ME
I HATE MYSELF
IM HERE
PAY ME ATTENTION
REAL user HERE
HELP ME
PLZ KILL ME

go hang yourself, but dont use rope, you so fuckin fat you need a crane you pathetic piece of abortion. i would tell you to gas yourself, but you'd need enough money to buy 4 cars as one engine doesnt put out enough gas to kill some planet your size.
i will fly to bello and rape you to death, but you'd never meet me, cose your also the worlds largest living vagina. you just suck people in from the street and eat them whole with that cavernous sarlacc you call a mouth dont you.

die.

new pasta?

Fuck off you'll just eat it you fatcunt

Can we get rapper user to musicify this. I'll even down some booze and sing it for you

As someone whose lives and worked in Bello for years, with multiple employers, you're fucking full of shit. I know some seriously dozza cunts with not a single bit of training for certification to their name, not even tafe or high school, and they still found work in Bello.
Because they don't want to be neet trash, has it escaped your attention that they're building A FUCKING HIGHWAY around here?
There's work planting potatoes on the sides of this highway, there's work pruning the fruit trees (a job I got with ZERO experience in whoreticulture, which it sounds like you have).
There's work in one of the many brothels around town washing dishes. In fact if you weren't such I liar I might have considered hooking you up with that.
There's work for The Pepe Army doing rejuvenation along the beaches.
There's work for the council upgrading the pathways along the beaches.

You need to actual fuck off with this woe is me shit, claiming it's the fault of Veeky Forums for not having work for you. As a local of Bellingen (not Coffs where you're actually from 40km north) I'm fucking sick and tired of every time I come to this thread to enjoy a bit of comfy, you're here trying to garner sympathy like a child with you bullshit stories of woe.
One drive through Bello and you'll see at lease half a dozen greenhouses just from the highway. If you wanted work you'd have gone to each one of those with a resume and not given up until you had work.
But apparently you've done that, which begs the question, why haven't they offered you employment?
Either you present yourself like a scumbag or otherwise sabotage yourself so that you can look in the mirror and lie, telling yourself that you did your best. Or you are somehow alienating every single potential employer you've met in the area.
Id bet on the former.

Seriously mate, go fucking sort your life out, or do me a favour and stop associating yourself with my home town you absolute fucking garbage human.

vocaroo.com/i/s0yTLufg107J

das racist

vocaroo.com/i/s1zuf7QPRJUz

vocaroo.com/i/s1qxu56SfIBX

Can I get the original pic of this? Hate the archive colour scheme

This is next fucking level rap mate

This is pretty cringy I wont lie

lel

>i can suck this dick like its fully sikk
gets me every time

saved
Look back through the previous threads in the archive

>Not using Veeky Forums x
holy fuck i had the best idea

dub jimmy over this

youtu.be/ki6YTXyITaQ
cheers

guaranteed-rage.mp3

"yo I'm gonna take this cum and put in in my bum yeah"
Gets me everytime

I took the pic on the archives. Its been deleted from the original chins like they do after a week

Just bought a car lads;

auto 2012 lancer sport, 39k km done on odometer, leather trim and reverse sensors got it down to 13k. what say you? d-did I do good?

no pictures because I just plain forgot to take a picture.

>13k on a 5 year old lancer

>auto
>Lancer
>13k
I hope he bought you dinner first.

>auto 2012 lancer
AHAHAHAH
>sport
AHAHAHAHAH
>13K
AHAHAHAHHAHAAH

no

BUUUURN

Almost 3 in a row.

>$13k on a five year old automagic non-Ralliart/non-Evo Lancer

>/dat/ almost counts

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Its sport bro, very fast and fwd keeps all the power going ahead while staying economical while I ferry my wives bull to and from his refugee centre

top kek i didnt know it was FWD, i thought it was RWD. just when you think it cant get worse, theres more.

in retrospect are VT commodores still decent or should I look at a VX/VY [spoiler]or anything with a v6 ecotec[/spoiler]

And that's another Scorchers BBL championship win.

Get rekt fgts

Paying 13 grand for 145HP AT THE CRANK going to the front wheels automatically.

Nope, they only have AWD or FWD, and you need a rallyart or evo for AWD

Can anyone reup this one? I missed it

Great, the Falcunt autists are in full force tonight.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dont mention him and no one will talk about it easy mate

It's not even him, it's the autist that surround him.

Must be the same group as the Jimmyshits.

Falcautistics

What did you expect?

He probably thought "Lancer! That's a cool car that all the cool people have!" and bought it.

Falcunt detected.

Keep refusing to take responsibility for your life and actually doing something to change it, clearly it's working for you.

Now we wait for the evo bodykit and riced rims

windscreen on my car has some long scratches from what i can only assume was the previous owner replacing the wiper blades with sandpaper it never really bothered me but lately people have been pointing it out
is there a way to fix it /dat/ ?

Jimmy what are you doing?