I just bought a 2013 nissan titan, I wanted a ram slt, but they wouldnt get me a deal of 550$ a month for 7 years...

I just bought a 2013 nissan titan, I wanted a ram slt, but they wouldnt get me a deal of 550$ a month for 7 years, did I make a good choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/43Y4oJIfXzs
youtu.be/4MVbO8OWgS8
badlandsoffroad.com/
youtu.be/f5upCvJIHhk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're paying 46,200 for a 4 year old truck?

The fuck?

>did I make a good choice?
>Nissan
You just went full baka. Should've bought a Silverado or Sierra.

>bought a Nissan Titan
>not the titan XDDDD
dude you fucked up.

HELL no, I don't really care for trughs but the general consensus is that Nissan makes trash trucks. If you cared about the monthly payment that much you should have gone for a slightly older Ford or something.

bread on hood before we waste time insulting you.

We were going to waste time on it anyway

Best decision I ever made was getting a truck:

>TRD off road, 6MT

until you realize your frame rusts to dust before the rest of the truck

Those trucks are aids and you're over paying due to a shit credit deal. You probably have awful credit from making other idiotic choices in life. The nissan was a dead give away that you're retarded.

look at all those challenging off road obstacles this has to endure, such a nice and usefull meme

Come back OP. Tell us your credit score and interest rate and how much you put down.

lmao, you people. anyway, my truck does everything my Subaru ever did and more. Not only is it still a 6 speed manual, but now I can run shit over, tear through fields, and bully traffic. Trucks are the fuckin greatest.

youtu.be/43Y4oJIfXzs

youtu.be/4MVbO8OWgS8

>2024
>still paying $550/mo for an 11 year old truck that wasn't that good new.

>7 years loan on a used truck
>46.2k on a truck that's probably worth about 25k max
holy fuck do people actually do these? The absolute maximum you should take a (new) car loan for is 60 months. By the time you finish paying that off the truck is going to be worth a tenth of what you paid at best

>bully traffic
>babydick tacoma

Come back when you get a real truck.

LMAO A Tacoma's not a "real truck" now???
AHHAHHAAHAHA okkkkkkk,

might literally be the ONLY truck on the market that is REAL. Its a naturally aspirated V6 that gets ~20mpg, has an electronic locking DIF and a 6 speed manual transmission.

Literally, how much more REAL can it get?

enjoying those drum brakes, bro?

Yah? lol Don't do "track days" with it. And I hope people realize that the drum brakes on the Tacoma were a feature asked for by the "offroad enthusiast" crowd because of their performance in deep/overwhelming mud

Drums also have high braking power for STEEP declines/inclines, or trucks that have been loaded down with weight in the bed, heavy bumper kits, overland kits, and bed-toppers.

it was for a reason. Toyota listened to their customers, and put dedicated offroad parts on their off-road themed truck.

$550/mo for 7 years.
Holy fuck....

Theres a reason all large trucks dump, tractor trailers, ect have drums

I think op is saying they wouldent give him that deal for the
>RAM MAN
instead he bought a titan which probably was much cheaper.

>$550 a month
>for 7 years
>on a used car

Fuck man, do people really have this much money that they can waste it like this?

Made in the USA also. (San Antonio, TX)
$34k out the door, with Predator side steps, mudflaps, all-weather floor matts, bed cleats, TRD Exhaust, TRD intake

and it'll never go off-road a day in its life.

It's more a lack of money than anything
These people go to their dealerships looking for a new truck to show off to their poor friends. Except that the real dealerships wont approve them for a decent 60 month loan because of their 600 credit score. So instead they go to the used car lots where they can get a similar car for what they were planning to pay for a new one.

see
Lmao it already has. and its just too bad I don't have video of every little last thing I do for people like you. lol, had it less than 2 months, the truck is an infant, barely have 3k miles on it atm.

I live in Indiana and have the "BADLANDS" off-road park Attica, IN. 30 minutes away.

badlandsoffroad.com/

the last 2 or 3 years he's going to be paying the truck's worth yearly.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>MUH BADLALALANDSSZZZZ
>TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK TRUCK
>I GOT ME ONE OF THEM NEEW TOYOTERS...ITS GOOD THE GAS

>buying a car based on monthly payment instead of total cost

lol do you lease your phone also?

LOL
>pic related.
Time to get mad. got a plastic seat liner for when I Drop the hammer, didn't want the girls don't soak through my cloth. I'm pretty much Burt Reynolds from smokey and the bandit 1 with this thing.

its good on everything. Literally no other truck on the market offers a 6 speed manual. That alone makes it work the purchase.

Nice trailer park. Where ya at? Camby? Brazil? Funcie? I'm sure it stands out around there

I still don't see it offroad.
So you bought an off road package you'll never use.
Sounds like a c.uck to me.

25 miles west of Indy, out the in the beautiful county-road country side. And shit, I'm a landowning white man: homeowner. I got a perfectly striped lawn.

I live the American dream.

see
LOL sorry I don't have a video of every last thing I do.

already went over your dumb-as-fuck argument. next question.

Better post your gun collection..if you have one. I'm not convinced you aren't a communist. Better see your taco at stout field today son

That's more than the financing on the Titan I got brand new in 2015, you must've messed something up.

>$550 for 7 years
>Truck will be 11 years old when paid off
How shit is your credit, really?

>v6

Top cuck m8. Real trucks have inline 6s or v8s.

>the girls don't soak through my cloth
We all know this, fag. That's the point we're trying to make.

A parking lot isn't off-road, dumb ass.

was Longpostguyconfirmed as a Baruth brother or what?

No hate m8, that truck looks nice. People may hate on it if you don't offroad all the time but at the end of the day you're the one driving it home.

Nothin with the whole collection on the computer I'm on right now, but this is my favorite by far anyway. My little ruger 10/22. I could put all 30 shots into a Dime within 100 yds. Best little firearm I ever owned.

Wish I Could get out to stout. Shot a .308 Lapua there once. rifle literally had a pressure wave when it fired. It was like a cannon. lol always wondered what it would do to a person.

mall crawler apologist spotted

lol yah doesn't bother me at all, its barely broken in and here in about 2 months it will have a full FOX remote resi- suspension set up. LOL ill come back here and show you that everyone is right, it wont be " off-road" .......because it will be fucking airborne.

Veeky Forums is a bunch of clowdicks who "are looking to buy" Wrx's or BRZ's, and don't actually own vehicles at all. just shit post in threads and make "wuts ur dream car/dream haircut/dream girlfriend" template threads.

its like 1 cool poster for every 10 shitty ones ratio here. I'm only here for the laughs anyway.

nissan trucks are pretty good

No you didn't. Might have fired .338 Lapua though...

that what I meant. typo. I felt like Chris Kyle.

Go on and link back to the video of you "off road" in that parking lot, you fucking stupid piece of shit. Gonna swap that shifter out with a big black dildo too, or are you more into the dick shaped drip tips, you fucking raging homosexual? Leave it to a fucking Mexican to get so butt blasted when literally everyone laughs at what a dumb mother fucking beaner you are for buying an absolute piece of shit. Can wait for you to cut out the inertia switch because "muh 1/4 donuts", wrap that shit around a pole in "muh offroad paved parking lot" and burst into flames.

>rednecks circlejerking over a shitty pickup

I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal

lol are you from Brooklyn, or the Bronx? Lol vegan or glutten free?

Not "understanding the appeal" of a truck likely means you are either
>A: a fag
or
>B: low-test urban liberal (also, a non-American)

> 550$ a month
> for 7 years

>Liar, poser, and attention-whoring faggot

Yeah, that about checks out.

youtu.be/f5upCvJIHhk

Lol ok.

t. cletus bob sextus cousinfucker mcdonnell VIII

>Veeky Forums 2013 hates that every truck is the size of a bus now
>Veeky Forums 2017 gets mad when you don't buy a truck the size of a bus

I have this old gem from 2009 Veeky Forums

lol its a 4x4, 6 speed manual, naturally aspirated, with locking diffs, and Veeky Forums says "get a real truck"

the median age here is in the teens.

>August 13, 2014
do we still do flockdraw? they were always the best.

If I'm buying a truck I either want a Ranger, Tacoma, K5 Blazer, Landcruiser, or go all out with a 1 Tonne diesel 4x4 double cab long bed dually

My brother that lives out in the sticks with a 2007 FX4 lvl 2 Ranger gets made fun of for not having a "real truck". Mean while every one of those fuckers doesn't even drive their "real truck" while his Ranger is always either hauling something in both the bed and on a trailer, or driving to work.

Lolz orange flag like on a wheel chair

More like the piggy from redemption

That "gentalman" pic dates back to 2009, I saved it in 2010

those are absolute steaming heaps of shit. The RAM would've been equally unreliable but at least it looks better than that.
0/10

>550$ a month for 7 years

I'll outhandle you in my fucking rav4 and I have blowed through fields, 3ft of snow even an ATV had trouble with and pothole and jump filled gravel roads at 140kph
And it's a car whose owners are 90% women.

Start hormone treatment cause you are not a fucking man you limp dick manlet.

Back when the recession hit my credit took a fucking nose dive. I started visiting forums to learn the best ways to fix my credit and rebuild it. In one of the forums there was a auto financing section. There was this guy that bought a truck before the recession hit. He was scared about losing his job and he was paying over $1k/month for it. He was freaking out about the payments and asked for help on the best way to lower it. Before anyone could even respond that nigga went and traded his truck in for another truck. He was along the lines of $20k underneath the first truck. He ended up with a loan around $50-60k for a $30k truck. He ended up dropping his monthly payment down about $150 -ish dollars by going to an 84 or maybe an 96 month loan. But by going that long he was going to end up paying something around $90-100k for his $30k truck. And, in the end, this nigga was ecstatic about saving money on his monthly.

I dont mind financing something but you really have to sit down and do the fucking math and ask yourself if its worth it.

OP, if this thread was bait then its 10/10. Nothing triggers the poorfags of Veeky Forums like a good financing post. If you really did buy that truck....you better take car of it m8. kek.

ayooooo lmao. Fucking dying. This board has some of the funniest fuckers on 4chinz.

11 year old truck based on a design released 21 years ago.... Fucking rekt

wow you drove fast through a neighborhood and did a slide in the snow. i bet the girls on tinder think your truck is cool tho

>literally autistic screeching

bruh you're not even the best midsize truck but at least you're better than a ridgeline

"mom just take the picture"

>550$ a month for 7 years, did I make a good choice?

no, but it seems like shitty decisions are just part of your dna, so enjoy your truck

depends where you live, there are lots of solid toyotas outside of the salt belt, and most people who do live there got brand new frames

>I live the American dream.

I hope you at least put a scratch on the truck every Dec 7.

Seriously, 7 years? smdh

???
I have an 04 Titan that hasn't had any engine work and the only repairs were to fix some codes being thrown and the 4wd being finicky late last year, and the tailgate handle cracked in -10° weather last week. That's literally all that I've done to it asides from brakes, oil changes, tires, etc.

Start buying lottery tickets, you are one lucky motherfucker

I know two people in a hiking group who have a bit over 200,000 miles on theirs without any major repairs, just following the maintenance schedule, then a third guy ended up having his start burning oil before he hit 60000, luck of the draw I guess. I have one I bought new in 2015 and hope I have the same luck as you and the other two.

You seem to be the one overcompensating for driving a lifted Corolla. It's not the Tacotard who needs hormone therapy.

>550$ a month for 7 years
People actually do stupid shit like this?

That's what keeps the economy alive.

OP here, I forgot to mention that I traded in my last car. Thats why im paying 550$ a month for 7 years.

Rolling negative equity into another car loan doesn't make you any less dumb.

>enslaving yourself to debt and fueling the debt machine
It only keeps the debt machine alive. The machine that needs to be destroyed and replaced with true capitalism.

#killallbankers

Nissan makes bad trucks. explain this meme to me.

C U T E
U
T
E

brah try not to cut anyone with all those edges
>only wear black
>black truck
>black dildo in ass
>enough fuckin hair gel to hold together the Brooklyn Bridge
>bully traffic and be a TOTAL BADASS
>gotta buy a truck to hide how insecure I am about myself

Holy fuck I watched both of these are you actually autistic?

off road,
>is driving on a paved street
tear through fields and run shit over
>shows video of shit slide through the snow

I remember you from Veeky Forums

wetbacks built it, the japs profit from it, but this is the price for having quality in America