Nokia stocks

So guys.. What do you think is the future of Nokia, is it in your opinion worth investing in?? Trying to find some low yet famous companies until I found this one, according to investopedia their future does not seem that bad,..your opinion?

Other urls found in this thread:

ozo.nokia.com/
trustedreviews.com/opinions/what-is-5g-a-rough-guide-to-the-next-generation-of-mobile-networks
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Necrophilia is against the rules of this board, thnx bye.

Finn here, you're about 18 years late. Put your money in something more productive, like dragon dildos.

Their dividend yield seems to be pretty high

they have some good patents and known brand name they license to chink devices

Nokia is dead

t. Finn

Investing in stocks without an analysis. What could go wrong?

I did, I am interested in their other focus when they realized smartphone industry is dead for them. The company itself has interesting ideas for future and stock is on its 4 years min.

Just donĀ“t do day trading, ok?!!

Nobody mentioned day trading tho

and sarcasm???

It is kinda tricky to sponge what it is, especially on Veeky Forums bruh

Just looked into it.
So HMD (founded by Foxconn) is going to produce two Smartphones for Nokia.
Are they just using the name Nokia for their smartphone? Lumia still belongs to Microsoft, so this brand is dead for them.

It looks good, seems like they are planning to enter the smarphone business and do it right this time.
They are cutting jobs, cutting costs, restructure the whole company.

This is just my first impression. I don't know their numbers. How much costs do they want to cut, what sum they want to invest in reentering the market, how much is this going to affect their profit. Numbers, you need to run the numbers!

Yeah they also finished acquisition of Alcatel - Lucent which could be a good thing. It is kinda hard for me to find specific informations. Thanks user for your comment, had the similiar impression

they are sitting on a giant pile of cash from selling their phone sector to microsoft(which was a good move), wondering what to do next

ozo.nokia.com/

they have this thing and key VR technology patents that they might profit from in future

Nokia employee here at their NA HQ in Irving TX

AMA

Stock was 5$ over the summer. Future seems pretty bright tbqh

Heyyyyy. I work at Micro$haft off George Bush

M/F? Are you a programmer?

bought in a couple of days ago, looking pretty bright desu senpai with the stock repurchase program, insider buying, positive news almost everyday but from january 2nd they wont be listed on OMX30 anymore, I suppose that could trigger a selloff as funds that invests in OMX30 will replace it with something else?

What is the game plan going forward since seeking their phone sector? Would you invest?

I invest in nokia stop because of options.

Our bulk is in network infrastructure and services. Seems like a lot of it isn't going anywhere tbqh but Cisco does it bigger.

We got Bell Labs and a lot of different cutting edge projects going on. Services is where the real money is at tbqh

Didn't they recently announce that they are planning to go back into the smartphone business next year?

Yeah they did, although I do not think they are foolish enough to try compete with huge brands again after their fails. Their main focus will be on different branches in my opinion.

Bought into this last week. Supposed to be announcing some cutting edge 5G meme tech soon. Price is going to the moon.

5g? Red pill me on why nok is a good investment

Leading the way on developing this tech which will be the new standard by 2020 (or sooner).

trustedreviews.com/opinions/what-is-5g-a-rough-guide-to-the-next-generation-of-mobile-networks

Unless you invest a huge amount I'd go for it. Can it go any lower long term really? Can't see Nokia becoming completely irrelevant.

Yeah, wanted to invest some available money from my account, about 500-700 euro. Especially 5g and new tech plans are promising for me.

It looks like they are using the name, however HMBs board has 15 former nokia employees on it, as well as most of HMBs general employees being from nokia. However, correct me if im wrong, it looks like nokia wont benefit from HMBs success, it looks like its a seperate company owned by foxconn now, and they only got money by selling the brand name.

>Yeah they also finished acquisition of Alcatel - Lucent which could be a good thing. It is kinda hard for me to find specific informations. Thanks user for your comment, had the similiar impression

ALU and now Nokia employee. A lot of people don't realize these companies still exist and are in the network/telecom game. That's the well established core product.

The VR thing and health devices (they also acquired Withings) projects are moonshot meme projects that normies will be interested in.

It will also never grow like a startup, there's just way too much bloat. That's not necessarily bad, R&D needs man power. Cool to see positive feedback here, time to see if I can get any stock options.

Also the Finns are just butthurt because they got fucked over hard during the ALU acquisition. Sorry Finnbro.

Aye former ALU here too. What office you at?

Wow there are alot of nok wagecucks here. Now I know not to invest

> Heyyyyy. I work at Micro$haft off George Bush
> Male/Female
>Female
>Veeky Forums
>$haft