What's the most fucked up factory-fresh car you've ever seen? That car that just screams "JUST"?

What's the most fucked up factory-fresh car you've ever seen? That car that just screams "JUST"?

i saw one of those new bentley SUV's just a little while ago. i actually wanted to vomit.

A Range Rover Evoque Convertible

JUST

It was in orange too. Almost threw up.

>Bentayga
More like Bentgay

I honestly think they named it similar to Bengay since its something boomers would be familiar with.

Kek

range rover redefined the very concept of a douchebag with this car.

Pt cruiser is still all time ugliest production car title holder.

Wait, those are actually out?

>tfw my wife wants to get one.

It looks sad.

I will never understand.

Chevrolet Spark, why would anyone drive this shit? You can get an old Merc with more features and also safer for the same amount of money, I mean c'mon! Even my brother's, Fiat 500 is more than 0.8l

sex on wheels more like

Am I missing something here....? Other than the grille, it looks pretty normal desu.

maybe i'm just a douche but that honestly seems kinda fun to drive around in if you've got a family

>no Fiat Multipla

>Hey let's put some gay wings on a 12 year old maybach exelero

>reverse image search
Im seeing a little too many picture like this. who would put this kind of money in to drive something that looks like this

Massive downgrade looks wise from the E38

This is so polarizing

Anyone remember this one?

Shit rear legroom. Also having to fold your seats forward all the time for passengers to get in and out is really annoying. Two doors can barely work as family cars, but they're far from good.

Seconded, what an abomination.

isn't that the werecar from futurama?

I see this in traffic sometimes.
It always looks like someone crashed it on quick glance..

what the fuck is this. lmao its so damn retarded. Thank fuck we don't have this cancer in AUS, Jesus christ.

>It's totally fucking fucked mate, big time

Nobody mentioned the Fiat Multipla ?!

That is probably the ugliest car ever to make production.

Can you read?

You don't find that the multipla is fucked-up ?