/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Wait to actually play the game for yourself and quit forming your opinions solely on a few sentences of poorly constructed spoilers edition
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread #

Filename edition
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/UYaD2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Junko is 100% dead in this world and was never even real

FIRST FOR KIIBO IS BEST-
fuck you

>Filename edition
>29c
What did he mean by this?

MIUBROS ASSEMBLE

it's late at night and I'm bored

BEST SHIP.

In the bonus mode do the DRv3 cast interact with all the class 77 and 78 students, or just a couple?

HARUMAKI-CHAN

Everyone interacts with everyone.

Kiibo is for Saihara.

It mea s I got it off of Google and should use your time pondering things that matter even a little more than absolutely nothing user.

For those anons from last thread
1/3

I was about to go to bed, and then a new thread was made.
I'll just announce myself and then go to sleep.
G'night, fellow Miubro.

Any idea on how well written the interactions are? Do we actually get interesting stuff and nice dynamics, or is it DR3 tier wacky anime stereotype garbage?

Very cute, but not even close.

2/3

No fuck you. Miu is Kaede's sister.

So, is anybody ever going to stream Love Hotel/bonus content?

Yeah, I'm tired, too. Night man.

So any updates on the underwear yet? I've seen what I've been told is Kiibo's and that's pretty much it. I need to know for reasons

It's meant to be a crossover event thing where all three casts are the same year. they start as freshmen, go through the 3 years of high school together and it's just meant to be fun.

You wanna know what does she like present?

But the OP says it's the "Filename edition" thread!
Therefore it has to mean something!

I saved Maki's

We also know Miu's and Maki's and Ouma's, but I don't have them.

3/3
I'll make the rest later I guess

Copy paste. Look at all those embeds.

I want to get locked in an airtight school and fix her with hope. She would try anything and everything to make me feel despair, but I would just laugh it off, because as long as I'm helping her, no despair is strong enough to enter my heart. I'd show her that no matter what she has done, I'd always forgive her. I'd make her food and clean her secret lair, and drag her out to bed if she stays up late. When the nights get so cold that we have no choice but to cuddle together at night for warmth, I'd feel her breath going from shallow to deep as her form relaxes and she falls asleep in my arms. I'd feel her cling to me in the night when she wakes up from a despair nightmare and feel her sob into my chest, first seeds of hope sprouting in her traumatized mind. I'd softly kiss her hair and tell her everything will be okay. I'd take care of her when she gets sick, read all the books from the library and hold her hand so that she can fall asleep. I'd make shitty homemade pizza for her and stay up late with her watching dumb movies, and feel her cuddle up to me when she can't stay awake anymore. I'd teach her retarded drinking games and show her how to play pool in the rec room.

One night, she silently sneaks over to the kitchen. A shining sliver of a blade extends from her clenched fist when she walks into my room. But her hand stops, centimeters away from my chest, and begins to shake violently. Something is wrong. One by one, her trembling fingers let go of the hilt, and with a soft thud, the knife falls onto the carpet. She throws herself on me and buries her face right where the knife should have gone, Clutching at the fabric of my clothes. Her whole body shakes feverishly and I scoop her body into my arms and tell her that everything will be okay, just like usual. Her silent sobbing turns to wailing that echoes out into the dimly lit corridors beyond the door.

She would finally be cured of despair. Because the only thing she can't analyze is love

Can she analyze a good dicking?

Hmm, what do you mean?

Junko or Iruma?

KIBOU DA

I mean, gifts.

This is what I wanted all the memes for last post. Don't worry, it can be added to for maximum complexity.

Thanks for this ride, /drg/. Game wouldn't have been half as fun to experience without it.

My African American brother.

ZETSUBOU DA

Iruma is a good person and has better boobs.

Only saved this one because I'm a Korekiyofag

Huh, I thought we would have had all of them by now would anyone mind posting the ones we have already?

Cool thanks user.

Remember; no manlets allowed.

did anyone get ouma's love hotel scene yet I need it for research.

late but I'm one of the anons that requested this. this is amazing, holy shit, thank you

something about casually slutty ouma does it for me

Can't believe you didn't bring up reverse traps.
It looks good though, user.

Guy playing through the boardgame bonus mode, they brought back both DR1 and DR2 casts to re-record their lines it seems since their old recordings were too low quality. This means the cast is sitting at about 50 or so seiyuu for the whole game.

I saw she liked a drink and a cake, too.

But did you rike it?

Really? From recent fanart I thought Ouma was quite popular.

Nice, my post made it on there.
I bet we'll have more to add when the localization comes out.

Can you play as Kaede and hit on boys in the board game mode? I need to swoop Ouma off his feet but not in a gay way.

Link?

i wanna be brutally raped by the robot

Clown husband.

I wanna molest Ouma!

Despite memeing about how Kodaka doesn't give a fuck they really put a lot of work to go the extra mile didn't they. That didn't need to be done.

I reject hope!
I reject despair!
I reject Danganronpa!

For real? That's a big undertaking. Any noticeable difference in the delivery or just clearer all around?

Ouma "Clean Up the Trash" Kokichi
Ouma "Mess With the Best, Die Like the Rest" Kokichi
Ouma "Sluts Can't Play Chess" Kokichi
Ouma "Your Waifu is Now a Deadfu" Kokichi
Ouma "Trashy Sluts Don't Deserve to Die By My Own Hands" Kokichi
Ouma "Your Complex Motives are No Match For Mine" Kokichi
Ouma "Try to Invent Your Way Out of My Master Plan" Kokichi
Ouma "There Is No Safe Word For This" Kokichi

Since they didn't bring DR over to the west until the Vita is low quality an issue at all?

>rejecting hope

It still will be. It's an issue of card space so they have to make it downloadable

Ouma Kokichi is for...?

Post Miu's anyone?

>that handholding
L-lewd.

Headpats and tummyrubs.

How are the quality and quantity of the interactions? Do they reveal what we don't already know about the characters?

Slight difference in deliveries for some while some were just made clearer sounding.

No because the western recordings were made high quality from the start just for vita. The thing was when they recorded for DR1 and 2 they were meant for psp and thus they did the cheapest for recording since the sound was gonna get compressed anyways.

Stream is twitchdottv/manlyronpa No commentary, playing through the rpg mode now to see what it's like.

Where are his LEGS

How is the old DR1/DR2 cast involved? Why are their lines in-game?

While he's really popular, he's also the sort of character that inspires hate.

I'm curious about this, too.

imgur.com/a/UYaD2
Here's all the wallpapers I've made so far.
I'll make ones for the others later when I have the time.

getting impregnated by

Remember; no abusive maids allowed.

I heard KanaHana was filling in for Mikan's role, is that true?

>imgur.com/a/UYaD2
oh shidd these are good

Not gonna lie, bonus mode really does look like more fun than the main game.

Very happy
Shining seat, Tentacle machine

Tapioca juice, Cleopatra's pearl, Astlo cake, Latest parts catalog, Men's roman cannon

Average
Mint cigarette, Autumn colour stole

Hate
Oolong tea, Ketchup, Sugar, Olive oil, Monkey's hand

Its funny how after dr1 both 2 and udg went on to say hope isn't as great as its made out to bee and can hurt people just like despair and that future and neutrality were better. But in dr3 side hope was the final part that came after future. And before anyone relplies with fucking DR3! I'm not complaining I just think its funny how non hope fags got blown the fuck out because just hoping harder ended up fixing the in universe problems with hope.

DELETE THIS MANLET IMMEDIATELY!

Huh, interesting. Thank you very much for letting me know.

...What exactly is a men's roman cannon? And didn't she not like a woman's magazine?

rape

does ishimaru get lines in the bonus shit or w.e that's all i care about

What's up with that sewer minigame in chapter 1?

That was just for ch6. She probably couldn't come in/call in to record when they did it

Same with Celes

>Tentacle machine
/r/ing miu getting tentacled

Someone posted he was narcing on Hoshi earlier. I'm sure there's more.

is he asking what's in hoshi's mouth? my japanese still isn't that good

Men's roman cannon is a plastic model, also event flag item.
I don't know about magazine.

Any translatorfriends know what gifts Ouma loves/likes/hates in game?

This is for research.

Make me.

If anyone knows for Kiibo I'd be super pleased, unless it's been said?

I see, thanks for elaborating.

What exactly goes on in Miu's FTEs, anyway?

>Manlet biker gets posed twice in a thread.
As I feared. The uprising of the manlet mole people is here.

Okay I've been avoiding spoilers for a few days and I can't help but ask what the overall consensus on V3 was and what the overall plot was?

>tfw SHSL Racket sportsmen
>Just say tennis because no one gives a shit about the rest.