2018 Mustang will have a HP increase of 20 and shed NO weight meaning it will still be heavier than the 2016 Camaro...

>2018 Mustang will have a HP increase of 20 and shed NO weight meaning it will still be heavier than the 2016 Camaro while matching its power. (Meaning it willl be slower cause it weighs a shit ton more)

Is this the power of Ford? They still cant even compete with an old ass camaro HAHAHAHA

roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a32377/2018-ford-mustang-gt-horsepower/

>Is this the power of Ford?

>here's why we think
into the trash

also nice try to take the heat off of the corvette getting btfo at daytona, kek

Considering that I see about 5 new mustangs for every new camaro, i dont think Ford gives a fuck about the minor performance differences.

>crash test is one of the worst ever
lel

2 STARS

S
T
A
R
S

Am I crazy, or does the refresh actually look like a bit of a downgrade?

I feel like it should be incredibly pretty, and yet something just feels off to me with the new design.

wtf i love twingos now

don't bully them, kek

The fact that everyone has one is not a plus user

>mfw Fordcucks cant defend this piece of shit

If you were concerned about getting a car everyone doesn't already have, you wouldn't be buying a Camaro either.

Wasn't the corvette supposed to be good at these races? Why is Veeky Forums so quiet all of a sudden?

>dyslexic gmcuck thinks "could" and "suspicion" means "will" and "fact"
lmao so fucking stupid

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAA

>shitvette is over 20 laps behind

The new Jaguar XK looks freaking awesome.

GM zeta and alpha platform master race

>5 mustangs for every camaro
>THE CAMARO IS OWNED BY EVERYONE!!!

Damn fordcucks

Areyou the guy who thinks HP is a magic number only special scientists can estimate?

>50k car loses to half a million dollar cars

IM SO SHOCKED!!!

Where did i say that it is a plus?
Mustangs are selling like hot cakes so Ford doesnt really give a shit about the performance differences.

it would have been fine if it didn't have to fit so many recalls

Just because the Mustang is blowing the Camaro out in sales doesn't mean the Camaro isn't still a normie car that you see everywhere.

omg i can't even.
DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOOOOOOOOW. IT WAS THE CORVETTE'S TURN TO WIN!

are you the guy who thinks horsepower is some generic figure that can be estimated on a beer coaster with nothing to go off?

>he thinks the corvette race car only costs 50k
TOP KEK

the new mustang gt500 will have over 800hp
if the v6 ecoboost has over 600hp then by simple mathematics the ecoboost v8 will have over 800hp

>gmcucks this btfo

>Meaning it willl be slower cause it weighs a shit ton more

It's a 20 lbs difference. Why do people think the Camaro weighs like 500 lbs less than the GT?

>2016 Camaro SS: 3,685 lbs
>2017 Mustang GT: 3,705 lbs

>when you remember the nu mustang hype where it was going to drop 400lbs and the irs was a big deal

I'd like to buy an s550 in the next year or two, and I'm really torn now. I think I like the pre-refresh look better, but the 2018 should have some improvements even if the hp bump isn't that great.

Maybe the refresh look will grow on me.

>Just because the Mustang is blowing the Camaro out in sales doesn't mean the Camaro isn't still a normie car that you see everywhere.
Are you retarded?

>Nothing to go off of
>Implying they havent told us what the changes are
Please finish high school kid

>If I talk about the most expensive version maybe they will forget the GT sucks

That 20 pounds will show

see

Why do you fordcucks always talk about the corvette when im talking about the mustang and camaro? GM can suck a dick, I dont like GM or ford, but I guess because im pointing out that GM makes a better pony car I must be a complete GM fanboy

>no! stop bringing it up
rotflmao

>Did everyone forget how shit the new mustang is yet?

>took 12 minutes to wipe the tears away and shitpost
rotflmao

>rotflmao
Hows middle school? Which one of your facebook friends told you about this site?

nice projection stay btfo

Not sure what you mean dude. GM is on the Stone Age yet. Sure their car is lighter but when will they get 450+hp out of anything smaller than 6 liters?

last time i checked the mustang killed the Camaro and Trans Am will having around 40 less HP and always being slower. This was 2002 or so.

shows that people still bought the mustang over the GM cars regardless of power and speed.

and another thing, I've been on this board for nearly 8 years and NO ONE talked about crash tests until this new mustang came out.

Kind hilarious actually to sit back and read teens argue about cars. Just like what you like and ignore the rest.

Why waste any time at all of your life talking about a car that you dont like, have never owned, and never will own.

its a midcycle refresh what do you want them to do? Next generation it will be faster id bet money on it

>mfw fordcucks cant handle the truth

What do you want? Any other cars pushing 450+bhp for under $45k? They do it because it's cheap and relatively reliable, not because it's the best.

we dont talk about the 4.6, it was a dark time

I thought this was a blue board, posting lewd ass shots isnt worksafe.
The termie is going to go down in history as a bright light in an otherwise dark era for ponycars.

Do you know the difference between OHV and OHC? The pros and cons of each?

If you did you wouldnt be so quick to call GM, or Dodge for that matter, stone age. People like you immediately give away your ignorance when you start talking liters and power without any other context or understanding of design motivations for engine formats.

Seriously educate yourself.

>pony on license plate
TOP KEK

the 911s will catch up
r-right?

No, Ford BTFO AGAIN

Awwww the fordcucks rage quit

It would honestly be safer with less weight at this point.

Less window.

DELETE THIS

M8 you already have over 420hp. Is not like you can use more than that on the street, and a quarter deep in the 12s is super quick for a daily driver

>2 star safety rating
>2 stars
>2

Just go to the funeral home and pick out a coffin, you'll need it for the next coffee and cars meet

If it doesn't do 60 in 4 seconds or less it's slow

Maybe if you ride a liter Peter every day, then sure.

This thing is faster than the first gen s197 gt500

No one cares about top speed, it's dangerous to go over 120 without having to worry about a pothole kill you, it's all about getting up to speed quickly

This ain't the Trump administration. We can't be forced to stay quiet for exposing the truth.

Yeah, which the s550 is. It's a quick car.

Which leads me to my previous point of your going to have a hard time using any more power on the street. Which is why the 20 HP increase is great for when your bragging at the bar but not really that much of a thing for the street

Windows are the same. The hood just sits lower on the refresh so you have better visibility.

oh fuck off

Headlights and grill too low imo.

Where exactly is all that weight coming from?

It's packed full of freedom because no one cares about Eurocuck safety ratings.

Yurop BTFO

It makes the car quicker so what are you talking about

assmad stang fangirl btfo

>caring about Eurocuck safety ratings

See those five stars? That's freedom you french fried queer.

>Are you retarded?

No, are you? The mustang is blowing the fuck out of the Camaro in sales, but the Camaro still sells way too much to have any sense of individuality.

>thinking trump can be silenced

Day of the rope soon lads.

so assblasted, go drive off into the sunset in bubba's stang while you suck his dick off fag

pic related, how you sit in your bf's stang

>slower than a V6 ford
Rotflmao

>NO ONE talked about crash tests
Have there ever been new cars with such a low score?

>the GT sucks
Sorry, but who just won a big race again? Was it a Corvette? My memory's a bit foggy, maybe you can help clear it up.

>paid reviews

u mad

Ah, yes, the paid reviews of the NHTSA.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!

What did those cuckolds at GM mean by this?????

Agreed, but I'm actually more interested in the supposed suspension/chassis upgrades. if 20hp was the only difference I'd be set on a 2017, no question.