PlayStation Vita General 2896 - Another Long Night Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>Nights of Azure 2 delayed to general 2017 in Japan
gematsu.com/2017/01/nights-azure-2-delayed

>Accel World VS Sword Art Online:Millennium Twilight opening movie
youtu.be/qN9l29ZwJXg

>Blue Reflection details story prologue, battles and Ether, Mao Ninagawa
gematsu.com/2017/01/blue-reflection-details-story-prologue

>Valkyria Revolution new Screenshots
dualshockers.com/2017/01/14/valkyria-revolution-g

>Watch the Unboxing of Fate/EXTELLA: The Umbral Star Collector’s Editions
playstationlifestyle.net/2017/01/14/fate-extella-collectors-edit

>Blue Reflection live stream set for January 17
gematsu.com/2017/01/blue-reflection-live-stream-set

>Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy details characters
gematsu.com/2017/01/operation-babel-new-tokyo-legacy-d

>Fate/Extella’s Limited Edition
dualshockers.com/2017/01/13/fate-extella-li

>Valkyria Revolution Gameplay
dualshockers.com/2017/01/13/valkyria-revolution-gets-plen

>Farming Simulator 18 Announced
dualshockers.com/2017/01/13/farming-simu

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/805119827115409408
kickstarter.com/projects/lanzegames/pixel-princess-blitz-sandbox-roguelike-action-rpg/
mega.nz/#!4UFxBZbR!9RoQInfgWlrs2uGM1t4qNBy-LftG46WbQLgN2LtOZss
imgur.com/a/HBDsE
twitter.com/q759793343/status/820208381797527552/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post your latest Vita plat!
Post your latest Vita screenshot!
Post your favorite Vita wallpaper!
Post your waifu before you get KEKED
Post your latest Vita purchase!
Post what Vita games you're currently playing!
Post what Vita games you're currently looking forward to!
Post skittles!
I love you Vitagen!

oh

Jannuary is the best month of the year, every year.

Just saw this one, topkek

twitter.com/KazHiraiCEO/status/805119827115409408

>Ape escape still dead

'Sup Vitagen.
An indie dev is planning on making a game for the Vita called Pixel Princess Blitz. Come check it out and show your support if you're interested. If kickstarter doesn't sit well for you, waiting is perfectly fine too, as the Vita goal is locked in at the base price (the port was planned from the beginning, but people were asking for a way to support the console release despite it coming out later). Hope to see this game happen as it feels like a perfect fit for the Vita.

kickstarter.com/projects/lanzegames/pixel-princess-blitz-sandbox-roguelike-action-rpg/

Mion is perfect & cute. 3 months to go until Rose comes out, can't wait!

sleep

dead

WAKE UP

kissu~

>roguelike

This actually looks pretty damn good. Dunno about supporting kekstarter but I'll definitely buy it when it releases.

Go away /v/ermin

It's too early.

>"pixel" in the title
>roguelike
>lofty gameplay goals
>2018 for PC

>start PS1 game
>bilinear filtering on by default

Fuck off

No you.

I'm currently in manila ia there any must have physicals that are English? Canada doesn't have games in stores. I did see ffx2 in store today in a single package, the spine and front were in English but the back was in Japanese...is there a way to know for sure whether the title is in English? Prices arent that great, woff was 2k pesos which is 70 bucks. Most of the older titles are under 1k pesos though.

>manilla
Isn't that a type of filing system?

I'm not sure why but this picture physically hurt my eyes when i opened it.

I'm not too sure about your question. The only japanese game i have has a japanese back and english front (IA/VT).

For physical games to get, there's the limited run indie games that are good to get (like what happened with shovel knight)

Guy who asked for platformer recommendations awhile ago.
To my shock there really are startlingly few platformers on Vita (esp as someone who's played most of the indie ones on PC), so in the end I did decide to get Umihara despite having played the Snes and DS games a ton (after all, it is one of my favourite games).
I love the Vita version. It solves a lot of my gripes, mainly that I really dislike replaying content and I had to do the first couple levels of the SNES game like a hundred times. So yeah. Glad I got this.

I'm looking forward to Toukiden 2, it will be fun to play a brand new game with Vitagen

I was hype for Toukiden 2 as well but damn the Japanese are really shitting on it on Amazon.

It'll be the last.

N T R

Meh, doubt my interests line up with theirs

Nah

>interests
A lot of the reviews, even the 5 star ones, mention a lot of bugs. That the open world is useless and most areas are locked off anyway so it may as well be linear. And so on. But yeah I hope it's good anyway.

Just beat the first tadpole boss.
I tried to beat him like one would in the SNES game like a chump, must have wasted 10 minutes on that.

Oh man you guys werent kidding about Demons Gaze being easy. Teamwide avoid+ has no stack limit and doesnt wear off

Yes. I hope we get a physical release but I'l get anyway though.

Which game is this?

The house in Fata Morgana COLLECTED EDITION

Square with me vitagen, was Caligula actually any good? I'm done with Mary Skelter and need more games to fill the empty void until March.

>FuRyu game
>good

So who is actually coming to the vitagen meetup?

Where? When?

Which to play?
1 - Dungeon Travels 2
2 - Child of Light
3 - Valkyrie Drive Bikkhuni

Any decent dating sims out in English?

DT2 is mandatory vitagen material

1 and 3 will give you the strongest boners.

DT2 > VDB > CoL

This wouldn't be your inner weeb bias would it?

Dungeon crawler with tons of content and nice difficulty + cute girls > polished beat'em up with nice music > repetitive 10 hours RPG with meh art but decent gameplay
Better?

is this the one where boys (male) are gonna bang

>Shallie Plus Special Edition just came in

Party hard, time for high impact sexual violence.

Please don't sexualise Shallie. Especially not the green one.

Does that brown hat-wearer join your party?

It's quite decent. The battle system is refreshingly new in particular. However the fps is not best, though it's alright, and the quest / interaction with students system can be a little tedious.

The ones I'd recommend from last year are Ys Viii, Refrain, Utawarerumono 2 and 3, DQB and SaGa. Yet to play Firis and SAO HR.

There are so many Japanese girls who aren't pregnant yet.

Only near the very end, which is a shame since she hits all my weak points and is a fun character

>brown with white/silver hair
>speaks like a proud demon lord, but stumbles over her words and gets embarrassed when she has to correct herself
>probably autistic
>follows Alice around like a lost puppy

Nice, looks cute.

I might get a Snow Miku figure one day.

Speed has to be the most versatile Mitama type for every weapon out there if you think about it.
It's offensive, it's more defensive than Defense Mitama, it's agile, it's DPS, it encompasses every aspect of combat.

Vigor is DPS because it modifies attack speed. Vigor+Nimble increases DPS even further, and Vigor+Special further increases damage of special attacks.

Agility has all the defense you need, even in your are Bow or Rifle faraway the added defense will make you unkillable from distance. It's something every weapon type can use.

Speed inherently makes your weapon drain less stamina, all the strongest attacks are hungry for stamina. Useful for every weapon. And Speed Master Minimize is invaluable.
And Energy boosts that stamina effect even further, Energy is also one of the few skills that has +(range) capability so you can buff team mates.

SPD would be the Mary Sue Mitama of all Mitamas if it had something for status ailments, that's really the only thing Defense Mitama has over it.

wew!

Looks like Falcom is giving out a set of calendar wallpapers. Here's the PSV version.

mega.nz/#!4UFxBZbR!9RoQInfgWlrs2uGM1t4qNBy-LftG46WbQLgN2LtOZss

imgur.com/a/HBDsE

GO FIGHT!!!

Why does Jeanne d'Arc always appear so sexual in Japanese media?

I thought she was supposed to be a holy saint who is the most respected by the church.

That's a pretty sexy Jannu

>it's more defensive than Defense Mitama
I disagree on this one. Shield+ (Range) is the best defense and covers all nearby allies with a permanent damage mitigation buff until hit. And while Taunt isn't the most effective aggro builder, it's great IF coupled with Lure Lv. 2 or Taunt (Protect) and Taunt (Amity). Basically, SPD is better than DEF if you go solo but if you want to party and act as a real Tank, DEF is leagued better.

I'd say the best point of SPD is the reduced Stamina consumption and high Accuracy modifiers to the skills it haves. For raw damage, ATK and PLN seem to be better although PLN doesn't have anything in terms of defense while ATK has defensive boosts to Might and Leech is a great way to heal and SPD, if used right, doesn't even need healing thanks to Agility.

Japanese religion is lewd

>Shield+ (Range) is the best defense
Ultimate Oni can decimate that shield in 1 hit.
And that 1 hit will not only bleed into your HP bar, but your character can also be knocked back in the process.

Agility is immune to that, and it has no upper limit to max damage. Dual Agility can withstand twice as much.

I think the developers didn't pay enough attention to Defense.

cute

So the newer Utawarumono games are significantly longer with the story stuff than the first one? Just finished the first one and it wasn't too long. Enjoyed the story stuff that was there, wish Atlus really announces the thing soon.

You blaze through it, user. I remember not too long ago you asking for the torrent for it.
So, who is best girl?

IIRC U2 pretty much ends halfway through with U3 being needed for a complete experience. Which isn't to say U2 is incomplete per se just ends far sooner than one would expect pacing-wise.

These twin girls are sex slaves. Look forward to their lewd and sexual mannerisms even as in-game units.

The problem is that the DEF Mitamas suffer from being pointless. In hunting games, you should focus on avoiding the attacks entirely not to think how to withstand them. In that sense, the DEF Mitamas should work more as a Provoker, distracting the Onis while the other party members attack free of concerns and not as a shield to the party. However, Taunt sucks or at least isn't as effective as it should be.

I wasn't the one who actually asked for it, just happened to see it and thought why not. In fact, I did start it years ago but never finished for some reason, but this time I just went with it. Also I bought it from some Jap store just for the support, even if it was pretty minuscule thing to do.

I'm pretty traditional with the girls, Eruruw is the one that was meant to be. But everyone was great, Toukas antics were always great fun.

Eh, I meant by hours really. But in the end, it doesn't really matter. Will buy if it brought here, the world they've built is incredibly fascinating.

That's what I've heard, will be good.

Looks cute but roguelike is a bonerkiller for me.

Uta 2 is given as about 30 to 40 hours by Famitsu.
Uta 3 is about 40 to 50 hours, also by Famitsu.

It feels more like 40 and 60 for Uta 2 and 3 though, if you don't skip voice.

I'm not too sure about Uta1, about 30 hours I guess?
How long did you take?

Also, by the way VNDB list them as
Uta1: 10 to 30 hours
Uta2: 30 to 50 hours
Uta3: > 50 hours

There are sometimes where I think good defense is useful to allow you to be more reckless.
For example when I spam Flurry with gauntlets, it's good to have two layers of Agility so the Oni can't interrupt my attack spam.

I think this style of usage should also have been thought about more with the Basic shield the DEF mitama has.
The developers already had that intention with the Barrier spell.
They just needed to tweak how the Shield works, so it can mitigate a certain percentage of an Ultimate Oni's attack power.
I feel that it was a feature only intended for the Vanilla toukiden game, they forgot to revise it for Kiwami.

Agility has 100% migitation.
Shield should have something like 30%, with possibility to increase via more Mitama skills.

Somewhere around that. 15-20 probably for me.

sleep

This looks really, really good for a Kickstarter game, haven't been this impressed in years. I absolutely love the art style of the game and promotional comics, holy hell I've missed this kind of stuff for so long. If only they could do the guide and artbook stuff physically along with the game, I would be all over that shit.

Really hope it gets funded. The main guy's art seems really familiar, has he done some official game art somewhere before?

That's sounds like a good read. I hope we do get Uta2

Looks like VNDB matches your timing then.

1-5 meh sale
6-0 No sale

I heard there was a weapon calculator for Freedom Wars, anyone has a link?

I love you Vitagen

twitter.com/q759793343/status/820208381797527552/

Stella is so ovepower is not even funny

In the Vitagen website.

Wow, thank you

KAMI-SAMA

Is anyone still here?

Here I am, here I am, here I am

I'm back at the crossroads again

>Fate/Extella LE shipped and already in my country
>will probably get it in 2 days
Can't wait to not actually play it because my backlog is already full

Why vitagen hates Ys: Celceta so much? I'm 14 hours in and it's comfy af and the gameplay is great. Ozma is my fave to play as, although he is a boring character.

I like too

>he is a boring character
Everyone in that game is boring. Gameplay gets boring after a while outside of a few bosses. Story is bland as fuck. Even the music isn't anything great, despite falcom being known for great music.

Though really it's still mostly praised in vitagen.

>Mana:a lot