Is there any chance of learning to drive and getting a drivers license in Ontario Canada?

Is there any chance of learning to drive and getting a drivers license in Ontario Canada?

It just doesn't seem to be working out for me and I'm starting to lose hope.

Why the fuck is driving so hard? How does pretty much every single person do it?

please help

>Why the fuck is driving so hard? How does pretty much every single person do it?
you might have a deficiency
its really not that hard

just chill m808

It's not that easy for some of us, fucking normie

>calling someone that can drive a normie
>on Veeky Forums

no, you've got it backwards

normies are awful drivers because they aren't autistic enough to really pay attention properly.

you are the normie here user

I'm 22 years old without a drivers license. I believe I am the abnormie here.

I felt the same way after failing the exam. Just keep trying until you either git gud or get lucky.

no that's rather normal. normies have no problem utilizing public transit without having a panic attack from being around other people. I didn't have a license until I was 18 but I live in America and I'd rather die than ride the bus.

Now, being 30 and not having a license, that's weird.

also i will say it was INCREDIBLY EASY learning to drive because i had spent the previous ~16 years playing nearly every racing video game in existence. The written test was mostly common sense shit while the driving portion required me to perform various maneuvers on a course.

It's a good idea to develop your sense of spatial awareness before you hit the test.
What specifically are you having trouble on?

Parking and moving the car

>Is there any chance of learning to drive and getting a drivers license in Ontario Canada?
youre eligible to get your g1 when youre 16 in ontario. its a simple multiple choice test. then you ask your mawmie to show you how to drive because dad doesnt like your whiny bullshit. be a man and answer your natural male instinct of driving fast things.

My parents never wanted to help me

Bump

When's the next season of Canada's Worst Driver?

I just fucking failed my G, this big ass nigger examined me over at the etobicoke office. He failed me for dumb fucking shit too, after he made drive for 40 minutes.

Fuck drivetest and fuck niggers

why dont you burn down the building senpai

They're apparently scouting nominees at the moment if they haven't finished. Maybe OP should sign up

>40 minutes

Where the fuck do you live? In Southern Ontario they don't last more than 20

delete this.