cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:

>Webms with sound

>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RPQxtGvBuLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>so scurred of drz you make it at 299

>Residential roads are coated in a good couple inches of ice, plenty of ruts and holes
>people are out on sportbikes

Madmen.

No one is scared of old, fat, and weak

DR650 a gooder.

According to that map there is one /dbt/ user with several bikes, and he allegedly only 20 minutes from me.
>2013 BMW S1000RR, 2011 Harley Davidson Iron 883, 2008 Honda E-storm 125

Is the DBT map still regularly updated? Been a few years, need to update my bike

Thats what I'd like to know, seems there is one man in the whole of South Africa on that map.

I did it, guys.

holy shit

Have a shitty bmw and a shitbike?
Good job. At least the trailer is useful

It's a good holy shit ? Or "you've made a mistake bro" Holy shit ?

holy shit as in that's amazing, i didn't think you were really getting a bimota

Why so salty, user ? Can't you ne happy for me ?

hon hon hon

way to go french bro

Yeah i had some fooking luck. I've called the official Bimota importator from my country and he told me that it was impossible to buy and ride legally a bimota from Italy or other country than mine, i was reaaaally upset but i couldnt do anything about it.
And then, something like 3 days later, BAM a DB8SP from MY country is on sale. I've called as soon as i could and bought the bike !

Merci

post bmwpucci

It's just an old x5 3.0D, nothing exciting about it. Bought it a week ago for 6800€.

Please fix your headlight fog

Why is this the best gear combo?
>solid colour helmet
>simple leather jacket
>armoured jeans or leather pants
>understated motorcycle boots

Power rangers and squids literally kyselves

It was on my "to-do" list, but it's really not severe irl.

You pay a pretty steep premium to not look like a power ranger and still be just as safe

>he doesn't even aerostich
>doesn't ride around in the winter looking like a genome soldier
lel step it up fagoo

t. youtube.com/watch?v=RPQxtGvBuLA

well then

pretty much this but those boots i would never wear, and sometimes those jackets dont have great protection. i dont mind a little bit of boiracer logos for the extra protection. i do wear riding jeans with padded knees and kevlar ass a lot though. if they had decent hip protection i would feel better about them.

Aw shit he done it

How much did you pay for it?

>someone on /dbt/ owns a Bimota
Wow.

you guys are sooooo gulliable

bikelet tier gear

>alpinestars textile
>icon helmets
>shark raw

Bread on clip-ons, now.

Well I'm drunk so fuck off.
No reason to believe him, but also no reason to doubt him.

>shark raw

what a cuck

M8 I sat on some husqys today. I covet the fe350 even more now. Also the 701 is tall as shit

>bilt helmet
>helmet mohawk
>squid vest
>levis
>nikes

He posted a picture of it with his other bikes.

That's French MV Agusta user. He can clearly afford it.

Icon helmet is pretty pleasant unless you get the variant, then it's shit

Doing one with his mum next

You say that because you haven't owned a premium helmet before you shitbike retard. I have an Icon alliance GT and compared to my Arai its shit. Baseplates are shit, no pinlock, shitty faceshield locking mechanism and no ventilation.

Mine has a pinlock and plenty of vents, what are you talking about? One lower vent and two upper ones

I mean that it doesn't ventilate worth dick, and by pinlock I mean a pinlock film insert for anti fogging, not that shitty metal pin that the faceshield goes over.

Icon, arai and shoei have been great helemets. I have an lazer right now which is light but it has some issues.

You sit on an Enduro or SM?
Also, my Variant is p good, one of the lightest dual sport helmets you can buy, no internal sun visor and large shell though.
>had too thicc latina chick (G cups) from /soc/ on the back today
>depressed the rear shock so much I could flat foot it lel

need a better pic m8

Oh gotcha.

Here's all that I have to say on that,I lived in Oregon and ride through winter. When it was cold, you have anything and it fogs instantly. My hjc was impossible to keep clear. You could literally breath on the lens it wouldn't do anything. The helmets are designed and engineered in Portland and I'm very satisfied

We dem boiz the helmet

Enduro. Also they had a KTM six days and that thing looked mean.
>And a new klr650 which looked like a pigfat pos

Man that's terrible writing. You could breath on the lens of the icon and it wouldn't fog at all. I also don't live in Oregon any more. Humidity is a negro.

Yeah Enduro high as fuck.
>about to buy some 690 Enduro wheels for my 701 for AZBDR with CC81PT in the spring
>gunna feel like a turbo manlet

I wanna come back to CO sometime within the next year, find some good shit going on for me to turn up at.

The main chin vent on the Alliance isn't that bad, but the two top vents are shit. Also Icon is HJC so there's not much difference.

I want to fug your bp while you wear my corsair x.

I still want bread on clip-ons because no one on /dbt/ owns a bike.

>levis

I really need to find riding pants that don't pinch my crotch.

I have matt black hjc too which is damn good for the price.
I dont appose this.

Anyone starting to get a hard on for non-functional build quality?
>decent chrome that doesn't pit
>cast alloy items are of decent weight and durability
>all lenses glass instead of plastic
>plastic wiring connectors that last more than 5 years
>frame welds aren't birdshit
>fasteners that don't strip
etc
They don't affect the running of the bike but they sure make it nice to own.

>t. slowfag

Do you wear a medium? That's what size mine is :^)

This was funny exactly twice.

Nice. Denver is awesome.

I'm going to be whaling on the carbs tomorrow to get them off. I'm just cutting the rubber boots that are holding them on off because I'm fucking tired of trying to free them. I've got replacement parts from Honda that will be here so if I can get them off tomorrow I can let them soak in pine Sol for like 2 days and get all the shit out.

>Tfw woman is adamant about not getting on the bike
Ghey

Its not his bike. Its some kid posting pics of some French guys bikes. The real owner is on the French MV Augusta forum. I guarantee you this kid will never post a pic of bread on the clip ons or post a time stamp.

>suzuki
>build quality
Ayy lmao!

>decent chrome that doesn't pit
Yeah it just gets massive holes on it from the inside until the exhaust gas blows a fuckhuge hole in it.
>alloy items are good quality
true
>Lenses glass instead of plastic
who else /objectivelywrong/ here
>plasting wiring connectors that last more than 5 years
Along with spark plug wires that vibrate loose
>fasteners that don't strip
No, they just snap or rip out a piece of the thin ass sheetmetal they run through
>frame welds aren't birdshit
They look like "okay" quality MIG welds.

>woman is adamant about not getting on the bike
Try after she's had a drink or two, or drop that bitch.

they even smile for the bbc. Probably a family thing.

yup I do.

What's the perfect soda trip bike?

>tfw your bike was built for gokart tracks are there are none open within a 200 mile radius

Feels bad man.

I'll get her on, she's just a pussy tbqh family.

How many bikes do you own right now?
>Almost bought a 50cc scooter for 210$ today

>Tfw woman is adamant about not getting on the bike
Because cruiser. Should have bougth a sports bike lad.

Anything is a go kart track if you go fast enough

question for the DBT.
besides craigslist, what sites do you guys look on to shop for bikes? There's virtually nothing in my area on CL I like. Not looking for a sport bike, just a comfy cruiser that isn't a Harley.

She's even less likely to get on one of those, sadly

I sat on a gsxr750 today when we were at a dealership event and man, between that our an r1 that's a fun feeling bike. It felt fast just sitting still.

Go on CL
Type "-harley" in the search
Enjoy

Not if chad is asking her. Shes probably just going out with you because shes lonely. Dump her because she probably dosent trust you.

oh fuck, I wasn't saying that bike specifically. Suzuki build quality is functional but the finish gets trashed if you leave them outdoors.

>Not looking for a sport bike,
fuck off cruiser cuck

suzuki rust in 1 day in the rain.

where do u live?

Not when you top out at 112 and have the handling characteristics of a brick at that speed.

spoted the cuck

Try local dealers that sell use and keep track of what they sell. Eventually something you like will pop up.

That looks so ugly with out flush mounts.

Southern CT. just want a good starter bike. I remember my dad used to have a Honda Goldwing he absolutely loved. My ultimate goal is one of those new Indian Scouts, but for now, they're too expensive.
I will not touch a Harley because I refuse to have anything in common with my sister's ex-husband.
Thinking a Honda Shadow, or maybe a Kawasaki of some kind. Don't know much about bikes desu.

>excuses

I have flush mounts but no relay to make them work as actual indicators. But, the relay is getting ordered tomorrow.

>exploring non-populated places at night

You're asking for a struggle snuggle.

kys you fucking piece of shit homo

Why 4 cylinder 400 cc ever exist?

>I will not touch a Harley because I refuse to have anything in common with my sister's ex-husband.

I hope he doesn't breath or drink water :^^^)

If you met him, you'd understand

someone's closeted. Come on out. The water in the pool is fabulous.

because japcucks had a 400cc limit to fight bosozoku gangs.

when you only need 1 cyl?

>being scared of crashing
>not going fast enough that crashing means going into a tree fast enough to kill you
cucked desu

License restrictions in Japan

>If you met him, you'd understand
i bet he raped you boipucci really good

Bbut why 4 cyl?
Exactly

god no. eww. This is a man who abandoned 2 children to "follow his dream".... of becoming a rockstar... in a shitty garage band

>1 cyl

lawn mower tier

>Bbut why 4 cyl?
Because fast on the touge

I'd cop a screamer as a toy bike, why not?
>godly handling
>decent chassis spec
>importantly more hwy power than a 250

250s are just a bit too underpowered to be safe on 80mph roads. 400s tick that box without hurting the handling too much. Good compromise for a fun bike imo.

sounds like he rekt it good. I bet he also dicked those kids