/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread: I feel like i havent been shitposting as much as i should have lately.

i am now going to fix that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7wdyBJcL2YQ
carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Odometer.range(0..80000)._.Year.range(2015..)._.Service.Carsales._.(C.Make.Toyota._.Model.Corolla.)_.(C.GenericGearType.Manual._.Gears.6 speed.)_.State.New South Wales.)&sortby=~Price&limit=12
e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/?hc=1
youtube.com/watch?v=g0HGt3aqEvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please keep being the OP. the autism flares from the other OP are pure joy.

as i said i havent been here for 2 days really so ill try

cheers

Don't really watch tennis.

Why does the media seem to favor Federer?

Is Nadal a dick or something?

I always thought Nadal was the underdog challenger but it seems he has won more when they face off

FUCK YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT

[AUTISM INTENSIFIES]

youtu.be/7wdyBJcL2YQ

what did you mean by this?

You failed to defeat me

Dunno fuck all about tennis other than its boring.

>as i said i havent been here for 2 days really so ill try
fuck off

jimmy

I'd say it's pretty even, though slightly favoured to Federer. Mainly because throughout his career he's been to Australia and its other tournaments quite often, plus being Swiss he's naturally a better English speaker and just generally a nicer and more open guy compared to Nadal, who is seen as more of an intense, player. Though Nadal is a lovely guy off the court.

Why do Jews get their own secret road cut off from street view?

this is the list of places found on that blacked out road

>Jewish Community Council of Victoria
>Jewish Community Library
>Zionist Federation of Australia
>Anti-Defamation Commition of Bnai Brith
>Beth Weizmann Community Centre
>Jewish Democratic Society
>Australian Friends of Hebrew University
>The Australaisian Union of Jewish Students
>Magen David Adom
>United Israel Appeal
>Australia Israel Medical Research
>Womens International Zionist Organisation
>United jewish Education Board
>Australian Voices for Israel
>Australia/Israel & Jewish Affairs Council
>JNF Australia
>AUstralasian Zionist Youth Council
>Zionist Council of Victoria
>Jewish Agency for Israel
>Hamerkaz Ha'Israeli
>Australians Union of Jewish Students
>Australian Jewish Genealogical Society

Whats up with that? Its not the whole road or anything, its just that one section on a main road that gets blocked off from street view then it continues again

thats really weird

ikr, what are they hiding

You can get shit pulled off Google Maps somehow. This is probably what the heebs did here. The real question is why there's a whole road of Jewish interest groups in Smellbourne in the first place.

jewish things

So I noticed you posted in another thread yesterday that your bill for the tranny was 4700, and your shitbox is worth 6000.
Do you actually believe this or just pumping up your own tyres mate?

Fuck I'm a blind cunt, never noticed the Steam group before. What auto games do you cunts play?

Got Rocket League, BeamNG Drive, Spintires, My Summer Car, Grid 2 and Driver SF.

Wish some cunt would make a Falcoon or Commonwhore mod for BeamNG, someone already went through the effort to recreate Bathurst.

If KFC did a VB crusher maccas would be out of business within the fuckin hour

hey guys! im transitioning right now to become jimmysexual. ive grown a moustache, bought a black cap and a few blue shirts. how do i full become jimmysexual???

>VB
Poof

>'Strayan Cars & Bikes
>'Strayan Questions & Answers
>'Strayan Pictures & Videos
>'Strayan Blogging, Bitching & Moaning
>'Strayan Scenc as fuck

Is it really that hard?

gay and boring. very fucking unaustralian of you mate.

what?

havent got the bill yet that was a approximation

Imagine what it'd be like if you didn't have to spend it on that, and could instead blow it on importing a Catfish.

What can I study at uni that actually has good job prospects after?

Obviously nothing in arts or literature, I want some realistic ideas. I'm also not brilliant at maths.

nah as much as id like to my commodoro is almost done :3

>uni
>job
>prospects
>Australia
>2007-2017
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

I never said for here.

oh in that case go nuts

Im planning to somehow get the fuck out of here and become merrican at some point this country is fucking dying.

Trump for another 4-8 years will be amazing

muh 6 gorillion

Cunt you're just a half-coon with a fleet of shitboxes, you wouldn't have a fucking clue what the country is doing

get a job

Centrelink don't pay you in airfare tickets and the USA sure as shit doesn't accept citizenship to people who don't have a set of skills for employment.

>Cunt you're just a half-coon
t. /pol/

im fucking white as they come

if i was part abbo i'd be sucking in that sweet abbo dole but i cant so fuk that
Bugger

>cant get a job in australia
>thinks he can survive in america
lmao, even the dole in your mums house is better than getting above minimum wage in the states

>lmao, even the dole in your mums house is better than getting above minimum wage in the states
Fuggg
why do cunts want 9-20k for a rhd stingray here?

For the sake of argument how much would it cost to get a mint Z28 from the late 90's and RHD swap it?

i love you taurus guy

Current day conversions cost a FUCKIN SHITLOAD.

Best route is to buy a car old enough to leave LHD.
Next cheapest way is to buy one already in the country and RHD, but chances are it will be an old conversion before tougher laws and shit, and will be dodgy. Still functionally, but dodgy (brake booster on the left, dash cut and shut, etc).

oh fuck i legit didnt notice

whats wrong with me these shops are melting my fragile mind

Best oc to come out of /dat/ and Veeky Forums since WAT, Vtek and all the others
So wait if i get a car before 25 years old i can leave it LHD in nsw?

30 in NSW, QLD and most of the place.
25 on club rego in VIC, or 30 on regular rego.
15 in WA but nobody lives there so it doesn't matter.

>now dumping previous Taurusguy shoops

oh cool so i can get early 90's cars soon

can i run them on regular rego?

Yes

ooooh interesting

so hyperthetically say i get a mint Z28-Catfish Camaro with a 350 and manual how much would it cost for me to get it to Aus on the road not counting the cost of the car ?

am i crazy for saying i like this?

no they actually kinda work

Get fucked you soft cunt

>Victoria Bugga
nah its shit coopers all the way

Falcunt can you not post the exact same pics every thread

im tripping in this thread m8 those others are not mine

tfw :(

fugg

Hey ausfags im looking at a first car here that will get me to a to b and doesnt look too old and busted

Assuming a car is taken care of according to standard requirements whats the maximum mileage of a car that i should look for?

My dad keeps telling me to buy brand new and my friend says dont buy brand new.

I plan to drive it for 5 years

Holden Astra

>My dad keeps telling me to buy brand new
your dad is a fucking dumbass then.

Got any carfag mates? ask their help because all Veeky Forums and /dat/ are going to recommend is falcadores, buzzboxes and shit
no

Whats the km mileage cut off i should look for?

500,000km

rule of thumb is around 200k at least for me i notice thats when shit really starts going wrong
ignore this guy anything over 250-300k is fucked

He said service cost of a used car will make it so a brand new car a better choice? What's the maximum km i should look for assuming i want to drive it for 5 years

>falcunt telling others to ignore certain posters

>He said service cost of a used car will make it so a brand new car a better choice?
bullshit.

a 2-6k car will usually work fine and cost less than a 13-20k new shitbox
pic related its you jimmy

Really? His 2006 Bmw has been getting hit with ~$1500 service costs for the past 3 years between 60km-70km.
I know bmws has a rep for being unreliable but seeing how much servicing was required for a 60km-70km car scares me

>Really? His 2006 Bmw has been getting hit with ~$1500 service costs for the past 3 years between 60km-70km.
thats actually not fucking bad at all for a 11 year old bimmer
>I know bmws has a rep for being unreliable but seeing how much servicing was required for a 60km-70km car scares me
Newer ones posy 2007-2009 are absolutely terrible stay far away

E39 and under are apparently very reliable

Toyota Corolla unironically

stay away from the CVT and Auto if you can.

DONT buy a new car and try and avoid dealers and lots

what state? and what budget Veeky Forumssenpai

>4-6k
The thing is i work at a real estate not as an agent but as a general staff. I feel like i need a semi acceptable car like a 2012 car which is like $15k-$19k. Ill be financing.

Assuming it isnt euro would a 100,000km+ car really be okay? Can i ask the car to be inpsected by a mechanic before buying?

Nsw. Under $20k after haggling. I need auto because im too lazy to learn manual. No hate.
If i should avoid dealers and lots then carsales.com.au is my only option?

>Can i ask the car to be inpsected by a mechanic before buying?
Yes and if they refuse for any reason walk the fuck away.

Some stuff will come up that didnt reveal themselves in the test drive or inspection but thats normal even with a brand new car

Seems reasonable enough take your pick

carsales.com.au/cars/results?q=(And.Odometer.range(0..80000)._.Year.range(2015..)._.Service.Carsales._.(C.Make.Toyota._.Model.Corolla.)_.(C.GenericGearType.Manual._.Gears.6 speed.)_.State.New South Wales.)&sortby=~Price&limit=12

Ive had sucess with carsales in the past when selling but not really with buying they tend to be... overpriced but good quality.

Gumtree/ebay and others are DODGY and you really need to know what to look out for and thats hard with a unfamiliar car

>my summer car

my cunt

i saw a HSV mod but it was pretty crap quality.

Sadly nothing similar i can find either

>Nursing
Many nurses are part-time, it's a common degree for mothers returning to the workforce to do.
>Teachers
Similar story with teachers, and you've also got teacher-aides in there.
>Engineering & Tech
Since we're primarily a service-based economy, I'll give you this one. It is a result of the shift (6 years is a long time) in becoming a service-driven economy (it's what (((Howard))) wanted)
>Architecture and Building
As above
>Studies in human society
If you study this thinking that you'll amount to anything more than a retail store manager, you're an idiot and you deserve it. I guarantee 95% of those 15 percent are academics or working for NGOs.

I don't reply to anything to do with falcunt. But since this has the chance of affecting your livelihood, please, PLEASE don't take any advice from falcunt when it comes to education or jobs.

I'd avoid studying things that only academics get jobs with, e.g. Social studies, international relations, that sort of shit.

Having said that, provided you're determined, you can get anywhere. If you're not a socially awkward retard like falcunt, go network; your university will have faculty balls and events. It's where I met my future employer. Work hard for a 5.5 or higher GPA, participate in uni social clubs. You get places by pulling your finger out, not by putting in minimal effort and receiving your piece of paper at the end of 3-4 years. Contrary to popular belief, the rich aren't lazy; aside from people born into wealth, people like Larry Ellison and Warren Buffett worked their arses off to get where they are. Look at how many of our Prime Ministers were rhodes scholars!

The reason we have had such high drop-out rates is because there's been this huge emphasis in the past decade by the schooling system to get useless cunts that would have otherwise pursued hairdressing or bricklaying to go to university.

t. Economics and Law graduate who "wasted" 6 years of his life to pursue his dream

(cont...)

Furthermore, full-time work stats are useless because not everyone wants to be in full-time work. Jobs and industries shift as an economy develops. If there's a more efficient way of doing something, consumers will forfeit the inferior way of doing something, and favour the superior.

It's why our car industry died, and it's why our farmers are going bankrupt. It sucks, since nationality is a great part of Australia, and having home-grown stuff is awesome. But if you want what is collectively best for an economy, you change your ways.

Not everyone should work the same shitty job that their great, great grandfather worked.

>service-driven economy
hmmm lets take a look at that shall we

>retail
falling into the sea
>Financial
slush fund money from china that will dry up at some point
>Hospitality
AHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>Health
AHAHAHHAHAHA (insert budget cut) HAHAHAHAHHA
>Human Services
HAHAHAHHAHHAHA (insert robo debt recovery) REEEEEEEEEEEE
>IT
AHAHHAHA wait well you did admit it
>Education
HAHAHAHAH (insert terrible quality of courses and student debt)

Mate your have to be kidding right? A service based economy is fucking horrible, we've just been slowly going down the shitter since 2012

I don't reply to anything to do with falcunt. But since this has the chance of affecting your livelihood, please, PLEASE don't take any advice from falcunt when it comes to education or jobs.

Oh thats fucking rich so he should take advice from a blue pilled silver spoon faggot such as yourself

>oooh i worked hard
>oooh i can network
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOH I MET MY BOSS AT UNI

Fuck sake

>Not everyone should work the same shitty job that their great, great grandfather worked.
Yet most of us dont have a choice

Do you think we want to work SHIT jobs? Fuck off you deluded blue blood wunnabe poofta cunt

>silver spoon

I came from the outer suburbs, did shit in high school and had to go to QUT for law after studying a separate course for a year (UQ is supposedly the one to go to if you believe all the bullshit about the snobbery inside top-tier firms).

It's funny how you've picked apart what I've said by laughing and offering nearly no explanation. It's kind of reflective on your work ethic.

>waaaaaaah I can't get a job
>people with experience in getting jobs offer you advice frequently
>can't be arsed to do one better for yourself

I'm sorry, falcunt. I'll listen to your shitposting on all things automotive, but I actually know what I'm talking about when it comes to this stuff.

Yes, service-based economies do suck, but it's pretty much the only viable option if we want to be part of a global economy because of our location on the globe (child labour always wins). (since you're such a commie, I'll let you in on something that'll break your heart: it was actually Labor in the late 80s/ Early 90s who started this whole "global economy" bullshit).

Just because the adults suck shit up and accept things for what they are doesn't mean that they still don't hold values that they champion; I want Australia to become a Libertarian Democracy and I campaign for that actively. But making other people change just to make things better for your situation is what babies and small children do.

Let's get back to cars, I'll read your response tomorrow (today, I guess).

May I also mention that I worked my arse off in uni for those 6 years? I worked two jobs and studied for 20 hours a week.

Cbf typing a response on phone I'll reply when I wake up

I'll leave this pic here to blow your mind

T. Chaotic neutral

>look at me I'm successful and you aren't
>you're not successful
>I do everything better than you ever

fuck off you elitist shite

He wishes he was from Melbourne.

Poor cucklander will never shake his bogan past

e-hentai.org/g/743731/f3caa5ff16/?hc=1

FYI guys - semondemon = foreskinanon

Thought you discucks should know, enjoy!

Need to get back into it, got intimidated trying to put together the underside and got distracted picking up parts, spent the next 3 hours driving the drunken buddy around and getting speeding fines up the wazoo.

IIRC someone started one but only got like 1/10 done before giving up. Surely the Honda Del Sol mod can't be the only quality car mod out there.

youtube.com/watch?v=g0HGt3aqEvs

Some sort of Civic or Corolla if it's just "newish" and "A to B". Low maintenance commuters.

Literally dickscord

That's the local jewish community place and they've clearly asked for it to be removed, which anybody can do if they want.

>Live on glenferrie not far away
>Have jewish friends
The cunts are always down there doing their jewish shit.

You blew up another transmission?

Also 5k for a tranny? are you talking shit again?

Lol, have you actually tried to get a job with a degree? It's really not that difficult, i've been getting showered with offers in the network engineering field and i'm not even finished my course.

This. Falcunt just repeats the shit his half retarded parents tell him about the world, he doesn't have a clue what's going on.

>This country is dying
>I'm going to become murrican

I'll believe that the day i see it you lazy piece of shit.

>Spoonfeed me guys

>Your dad is a dumbass.

Actually, you're a dumbass. Buying new is paying a premium for a standardized product, this is a very realistic option for someone who doesn't shitpost about 90s econoboxes on weeb websites 24/7.

Why the fuck are you here then Richy rich?

>FALCUNT BTFO

Jimmy bored the fuck out because he spends all his free time here

This guy knows what he's talking about and despite all the smackdown he just dished out on that retard his first comment was absolutely his most important

>Do not take advice from falcunt

I mean, that should be in the damn OP for /dat/

I drive a 2k shitbox because i'm one of you tards who does shitpost about crappy 90s cars, but telling some fresh cunt who came to Veeky Forums for a little bit of advice that buying new is never an option is fucking retarded.

lol all my cars have been 250+ thousand km and never broken down

Well it is fucking retarded.

Cars devalue like shit and once the warranty is over you might as well get rid of them because they are all disposable generic boring appliances these days.
He does sure but he comes off like a typical arrogant prick lawyer and unifag who's "made it"

>Implying jimmy is stupid enough to frequent this website anymore

Alas we suffer your idiocy alone.

Either way all yous bitching and moaning is almost worse.

whos foreskinanon?