/drg/ Danganronpa Generalssuu

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!~ssu

Previous threadssu~ Filename editionssu~
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebinssu~ - *Updated 01/11/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DRssu~?
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Pagessu~:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Pagessu~:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4ssu~:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E [Open]
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2017 on PSVita and PS4ssu~.
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k [Open]

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4su~
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk [Open]

> DR3 Anime episodes and moressu~
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and moressu~
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlationsssu~:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng)ssu~: *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and iconsssu~.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12122692
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING HIMIKO LEWDFICS

I want to befriend Kiibo!

Himitenko happy ending! ;_;

strawpoll.me/12122692
strawpoll.me/12122692
strawpoll.me/12122692

Who will portray him in the inevitable biopic?

>v3 was literally nothing but and exercise in lies and pointlessness
>bunch dumb brainwashed kids died never knowing anything
GREAT GAME

What's his name again?

Pray to our saviour! !!!***!!!!!

How many embeds are we going to have?

LIES LIES LIES YEAH

So glad Tenko died, she was an annoying bitc-oh wait they were all innocent normie dindus. Such a shame!

le epic lie man of many twists

The magic hamster is not for lewd!

No manlets in this thread. Robot manlets are okay though.

Tokomaru happy ending!

So I'm confused. Couple threads ago someone cleared up Amami wasn't really cheating with his videos since it was apparently one of his privileges as SHSL Survivor. So in that case, why did Tsumugi still kill him since the assumed reason for it before was because he was cheating when we apparently know now the producers allowed him to do it?

Saihara is cute! Cute!

>Got caught
Low energy. Guess she didn't want to make Japan great again like she claimed. Oh wait it didn't matter because that was all fake.

Kiibo and Saihara belong together!

Like 5 or 6 my dude.

Ratings.

Tsumugi had to please him with sexual favors to get the mastermind spot so she hates him, Miu's bombs reverse time, and DR1 and 2 actually happened

honestly i'm just thinking she was jealous and hated him for something. maybe they had history.

RATINGS LMAO

You.

Kirumi is as kind as she is beautiful. V3 is full of lies.

It was one hour before the time limit. If it was tripped either they killed everyone and plummeted their already falling ratings, or prove that Monokuma was bullshitting and have MUCH less power over the students, since they know Monokuma bluffs now.

Because he was going to get her caught.

Actually, there is 12

Exactly, she was an innocent normie who didn't deserve to die. She would have never killed and instead lived out her life in peace. Such cuteness, such beauty, wasted.

Alright lads, just tell me the truth

Are DR3 characters in V3's post game content in any way? As playable sprites, as people in the school mode, anything? Let me make this question easier.

Is Juzo in this game?

Tsumugi killed their ratings though.

We need more kiibo x shuuichi art

I want to rape Amami. I want to pin him into the floor as he struggles and make him choke on my cum as i fuck his mouth. I want to dive straight into him as he screams in pain and i will be laughing when i hit the place that makes him moan, and i will reduce him to no more than a meat that can only twitch in pleasure as i continue fucking him. Then, after i'm done cumming in him, i will make sure to take photos as mementos and i'll send these to him everyday as a reminder of what we did

Someone is bound to believe this.

Did fanart for SDR2 come out this slowly or are nips really that mad?

Yes but only as pixel sprites and they are very hard to encounter.

I heard that DR3 characters have only pixel sprites scenes and they are Bandai, Juzo and Seiko, didn't hear about the others.

Shuichi and Kaede found her base and Kaede was the one who set up the camera so she could identify the mastermind.

I believe it.

There's 8 bit versions of them, but that's it. Or at least that's all that's been confirmed. If they actually made full sprites of DR3 characters and then didn't have Shirogane cosplay into them I'm gonna flip. Munukatana in a class trial would have been glorious.

Yes, they show up, yes, Juzo shows up.

Hey, even if her freetime events has her thinking that she's some sort of mafia secret agent I'll still love it.

Nicessu~

True, even with a fake persona she is very lovely and cute. I would protect her regardless.

Well she apparently already had some beef with him so she just seized the opportunity I guess. Could have been for ratings but that ended up not being such a good idea later on.

Veeky Forums which is your waifu for each game?

DR1: Kirigiri
DR2: MIKAN!!!!
DR3: Seiko
DRV3: Miu

I had that dream about Junko again - where I wake up in the morning and she is cuddling into my chest and says "It's so despairing that I have to wake up next to a guy like you"

Day made

I want to believe it.

Amami is for consoling not for lewding Ouma.

Yes, and then Saihara will fuck him right in the robopussy.

1: Asahina
2:Mikan
Didn't watch 3
v3: Himiko and Angie

I PROMISED

user, i'm sorry but i might have to ask you for the source of that picture

it's for research purposes.

DR1: Touko/Syo
DR2: Peko
DRV3: Tsumugi

They wouldn't have actually killed anyone, the students would just no longer be afraid of Monokuma. Technically they were supposed to kill everyone when they voted for Kaede instead of Tsumugi, but they didn't because RATINGS.

makes sense. wouldn't surprise me if the producers used her and he being their star would also get to use her too.

What's your favorite season, /drg/?

DR1: Aoi
DR2: Mikan
DR3: Juzo
DRV3: Kaede

Because the producers saved Tsumugi knowing how bad she is as a mastermind. The game would have ended in chapter 1 if they had listened to Shinguji.

>rape Amami
You understand that you're the one who's gonna end up being raped, right?

SDR2 > DRV3 (chapter 1-5) > DR1 > Future arc > Despair girls > Hope Arc > Despair Arc > DRV3 (chapter 6)

DR1:Tie between Kyouko and Celes
DR2:Mikan
DR3: Haven't watched yet.
V3: Maki, because of her design- but I won't truly have a favorite until the English release.

It's still funny to me to imagine how Kaito was BTFOed by 156/44 boy in front of his assasssin girlfriend.

I watched it unfold in real time back then and it took 2 days before it really kicked off. Also funny how much Komaeda's popularity shot up post release since he wasn't getting as much art as others before.

He's got BTFO'd by fucking Tsumugi. Chance of fighting back the rapist = 0%.

Jealousy.

Tsumugi snuck up on him while he was distracted.

Would you?

They thought he was a weirdo so they ignored him And being in the bathroom awhile is hardly suspicious. They had no way of know the secret passage was there and it seems completely outlandish compared to Amami being killed by Kaede's trap, since he died in teh same manner the trap was set in.

DR2: Nagito
DR3: Kirigiri
DRV3: Kirigiri cosplay

>getting attacked from behind without knowing
>"BTFO"

it's like people don't know what the word means

Make them boobs more noticeable and yes
Yes sir, i do believe i would

>liking nagito more than kirigiri's few minutes at the end

absolutely shit taste, consider killing yourself

Keep telling yourself this. Amami is obviously an effiminate faggot who probably shaves his boipussy every week.

Since we're speaking in terms of waifus...
SDR2: Owari
DR:AE: None.
DR3: Ruruka
NDRV3: Angie

Yes, but I prefer brown

What I do wish for is an Angie with dark/black hair

Mikan and that is all. But if I had to make a list:
DR2: Mikan
V3: Harukawa

Gross

>AE

If you didn't like Komaru as a waifu, there is basically no other option unless you are a sick lolicon

KIBOU DA

Does anyone still have the CG with half Ouma face and half Gonta face? I wasn't there for that time.

Waifu of each game

DR2: Kirigiri
UDG: Not-Kirigiri
DRV3: Kirigiri Cosplay

If they had checked they had known and being in the bathroom long is something to take into account since it happened at the time of murder.

It's just Shuichi and the rest of them being idiots. If the DR2 cast were there they'd have solved the case right there since they gave Peko so much shit for being in the bathroom for so long. They consider other possibilities.

What an improvement!

>BTFO'd by fucking Tsumugi
Not really. Kaede was the one who made that flash trap. And then Tsumugi was the one who fucked up badly and used the toilet secret passage to kill him. And then Chapter 6 happened, which is basically Chapter 1 trial rethinking. Kaede and Amami's deaths were a stepping stone for ending this game.

1 - Aoi
2 - Chiaki
AE - Komaru
3 - Seiko
53 - Himiko

Overall - Komaru

Yes, she looks much better with these colors.

>spotted the Saiharafag

Why are you describing your "boy"?

I don't see Komaru as waifu material, but I do consider her my second DR:AE favorite. Also, I'm not a lolicon.

The bathroom passage is locked from the inside, Tsumugi only accessed it because she quickly went inside the mastermind room and then came outside through the bathroom.

DR2: Marry Chiaki and date Mioda
DRV3: Maki

DR1:Kirigiri
DR2:Nagito
DR3:Kirigiri
DRV3:Kaede with Miu being close second

Overall:Nagito

Well memed Saihara

ZETSUBOU DA