My girlfriend broke up with me and is moving out. we were using her car for transport to and from work...

my girlfriend broke up with me and is moving out. we were using her car for transport to and from work, because mine isn't running. i can't even afford to fix it (clutch thrust plate) until the 15th of next month because of my shitty pay schedule.

how's your day going, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9mPiqCOUU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_window
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Better than yours

What's wrong with you? Sounds like she's better off then. Can I get them digits?

this
shoot the number, senpai

i'll take care of her

kek

Too sick to do any of the things I used to love. Been that way for about a year and a half now. Have no idea whether or not I'll ever get better, have to deal with that being in my mind all the time. Have to watch all the people who used to be my friends having fun and living their lives. That doesnt bother me, but it reminds me of the things I cant do now and may never be able to do again. All the experiences I'll never have. Every day I just get sicker and noone can figure out whats wrong or how to fix me. But at least in 2 to 5 months, the last treatment will be attempted, and I'll have my answer to whether or not I'll get better. Then I can deal with it accordingly.

So basically pretty shit. Things might be rough for you now OP, but it aint so bad. Dont let it keep you down.

>wake up
>fuck wife
>shower
>eat breakfast with kids
>work on projects in shed for kids
>lunch
>wash truck
>just now putting kids down for naps

>being a stay at home mom

Cuck thread

wait a second you run a page on facebook don't you

>work
>sunday

Pick one

Its like I have a career or something

!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ9mPiqCOUU

Stay strong user, things will get better

>living with a gf
Idiot. Should've knocked her up too like a good little dumbass.

ye

i hope everything works out for you, user. i know what it's like to live with health issues. try to do everything you've ever wanted to do before you find out. book a trip to vegas and run a lamborghini on a track, take flying lessons, anything. just don't let it control you.

>wash truck
Glad to hear another Veeky Forumstist ejoyed washing their truck today. Feels good man.

My corvette savings account just reached 13k today because I'm not a cuck even though I only make $30k/yr and live alone, and already have a nice reliable DD in great condition I own.

Maybe you should use this as a chance to jack off instead of giving your money to a retard with a vagina.

I had a similar issue doc just pumped me full of anti biotics and it came back I had sepsis in the blood work but they dunno how I got it.

Good luck

lesson learned. 2d girls are superior anyway

>>work
>>sunday
whatever you say luigi
>it is ILLEGAL for Vincenzo to work today

Help my dad install new throttle cable & speedometer cable on his bike
Playing far cry 3
Waiting for job interview invitation
I wish u luck op

Oh ya, almost kill myself when I lubricate driver door window in my dad's car
>borrow dad's car a couple days ago
>realize driver window making noise during opening-closing
>had nothing to do today (I am a NEET)
>fully open driver door window
>lubricate the window rail
>try operate the window and noise is gone
>do the same to other windows
>standing outside driver window with Window down (only put my head and hand inside cabin) testing each windows except driver's window using driver window switch
>accidentally pull driver window automatic close switch
>manage to get my head and hand out in time
>Iamnotacleverperson.jpg

After several fatalities, manufacturers put in both the "Lock Out" switch at the driver's window switch console and separate safety sensors for each window if they have the "Express UP" power window option. I suppose if you have a chinese car, it might not have it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_window

>clutch thrust plate
$20 part

You do know you can be broken up and still share a car to work, right?

sure, until she moves out or I'm forced to move out. we're both on the lease so..

>we're both on the lease so..
WHY DID YOU DO THAT

If you work every single day and don't make over 150k a year, then you're doing it wrong.

We've been together for going on 6 years, so..

What happened user, im sure after 6 years you could make it work

I got a flat yesterday and it cost $35 to get a fucking screw out.

Beat that.

Never EVER put both names on any contract, and never EVER FUCKING EVER get shared accounts and other silly shit like that. Shit man, that's Marriage in the Twenty-First Century 101.
Seconding this > get gf
> nags be about small things like choice of clothes or hair style
> change those things
> dumps me after 5 years for dude that's 5 years younger and literally looks like me back then
REE

Well.. I live in South East Asia I am not sure they actually follow that safety standards..

I broke up with my gf of two years last night. Shit hurts man. I know those feels

Yeah luckily the only thing we shared was the lease agreement, I'd never get a joint account with her because she sucks at money and keeping jobs.

2 weeks behind in Instrumentations labs. But it's okay, I'm going to put electrical tape on my headlights like a massive faggot.

I did that to my bike. Displays how much I love dick.

>four hour installation with air tools
>don't own air tools