Post the most over-rated and over priced piece of shit you can Veeky Forums

Post the most over-rated and over priced piece of shit you can Veeky Forums

Probably the most underrated.

paki detected

why do you think it's overrated and over priced ?

>let's be honest

>I need to hate the veyron to prove how white I am
lay of the ideology for a while user

muh drift
muh swaps
>4k rolling shell
"NO ENGINE NO TRANNY NO INTERIOR, SHELL ONLY. AMAZING WEIGHT SAVINGS. COMES WITH AC. GREAT JDM DRIFT PROJECT, yo"

>20k for an 18 year old convertible with a mediocre engine

Any year of mustang

>60 grand for a 4 cylinder turbo Beetle

>3 million for a 60 year old convertible with a mediocre engine

Hey, whoa there.

Even then they get to have a Ferrari badge to show off to their country club friends. Who the fuck shows off a Honda badge?

Fuck you.

are you from hicksville? ap1s can be bought for $10k in la

The cayman handles so well too, I wish they'd stop gimping it so that they can sell more 911s

I can get a 08 for $15k here. The car is a very fun drive and the styling is spot on.

Unless you can find another good two door rwd convertible with equal or better performance and reliability within the same price bracket.

>Who the fuck shows off a Honda badge?

Track day guys.

neck yourself

>cardboard under the kickstand
garage queen

I don't think anyone at track days gives a fuck about what badge is on your car as long as you're not being a nuisance and getting in the way.

These are pretty close. Less reliable and more expensive when things do go wrong (because it's really hard to make something as bulletproof as Honda and Porsche tax is a thing), but more comfortable, more powerful, more low-end torque and two trunks.

i'd say the nsx is even more over rated than the s2000

While it's subject to meme tax the NSX is a beautiful machine, both performance and looks wise.

decent, yet everyone on here treats it like it's the best fucking vehicle to fly outta gods ass 0/10 this car is a meme

Don't you dare

It's the official meme car of 2017 you knob

well excuse me then mister, I just really can't stand it

them.

agreed

It's supposed to be an L for Lexus

But I understand how that could confuse a basketball playing jungle monkey such as yourself

>KA24DE
>"tastefully" modded
>"fair" condition
>200,XXX miles on the chassis

And still drift taxed to hell and back. It isn't that they're inherently bad cars, but the abuse the S-chassis gets in the States is absurd.

Pretty much anything by BMW or Audi.

They are glorious until they break. Which will be often.

here u go user

Any old BMW or rwd car in general is way overpriced now.

Don't forget "welded diff"

>More reliable
>More sporty

Not really though is it, it's a lot more GT than the s2000.

Pretty big step in terms of maintenance cost to go to a boxster. Definitely more comfy/luxury while maintaining sportiness but i'm not sure it's worth the extra maintenance hassles/costs. Any other options?

This and the 356 Speedster.