Vehicles your parents own

What vehicles do your parents own and how bad do you think they fucked up when buying them?

Mine just purchased a 2012 Dodge Journey. Dodges suck and it is crossover shit, but at least they went with the V6 and the AWD, so it is slightly redeemed.

They also own a 2000 Passat and a 2014 Malibu for commute.

my parents are dead ;(

Mom: 2010 Nissan Cube (mostly what I learned to drive on)
Dad: 2008 Nissan Altima (beat to utter shit)

I hated driving until pretty recently.

DAS WURFEL

Mom left, dad right

tinytrip?

Mine have a 2015 Ford Edge and a 2012 Ford Focus ST.

mommy drives a Honda Crosstour
Daddy drives a Lexus LS460

Both are the AWD trim. They're full supporters of the AWD meme.

mommy drives an xterra, daddy drives a frontier

2007 Toyota Prius.

>1998 Honda civic.

It was a nice shitbox. It's what I learned to drive on.

>2001 Volkswagen Passat.

Pretty nice car but unreliable. We sold it.

>2015 Audi Q5

Wasn't the car I recommended. Not too bad but nothing special.

Dad
>NC Miata
Mom
>06 Prius

NC was pretty much perfect for me to learn to drive manual on and Mom has a car that she can abuse and nobody cares

Mom. 2008 Sonata.

Most reliable car I've ever seen.
Literally 0 maintenance for the 6 years she has owned it besides a few oil changes with shitty oil and it still runs pretty well.

mom: 2016 maxima sr
dad: 2016 f150, 1987 monte carlo ss
extra:2009 mazda 6

My mom has an 07 Passat. I like it. She might be buying a Subaru Crosstrek, not sure about them but she'll let me take her car if she does
My dad drives an 03 ford f-150 but might use my old car as a daily now(97 accord)
My brother has a lifted Jeep Wrangler. Not sure the year. Before that he had a 98 GTI and before that a 83 rabbit

Mom drives an 2010 Ford Escape FWD 4cyl with the Manuèl trans
Dad drives a 2016 Ford Escape but gets a new one every year because company car
He also has a 2016 Jeep Patriot or whatever but its gay
Brother drives a 1996 Nissan Sentra

I drive a 2011 Crown Vic with a V8 because Im the only one in my family who has balls

Pic related, dads car.

Same here, My mom's got the 09 with a V6, I got a lot of shit on here for driving it, but that thing is so fast.

Holy shit, wrong fucking pic.

That looks really good, user.

Thanks user, this is what I drive now, it doesn't go as fast as the Sonata, but it's like 800 lbs lighter and more fun.

I actually want an Accord but they're out of my price range at the moment.

Looking at a Toyota Corolla LE right now actually.

Corollas are good, reliable as shit and you can have fun with a manual.

I'm scared though, it's my first car. There's a lot to take in and I've been doing nothing but research these past few days.

Just roll with it and enjoy it, the accord's my first car, my grandmother stopped driving and she let me get insurance on the old girl and drive around.

Thanks user, I'll keep that in mind.

My mom has a 2011 Chrysler 200, whatever the top of the line trim is called. It's a decent car but she hardly drives. I think it has around 15k miles on it after 5 years and 8k or 9k of that was done on a road trip 3 1/2 years ago.

My mom drives pic related, only in black.
My dad doesn't drive.

Dad drives a '04 Ford Ranger can't remember the trim but it's V6 5-speed and 4x4 so it's pretty decent.
Mom drives a '08 Saturn Vue and I think she fucked up so hard by picking that car. Transmission is garbo. It's been "fixed" three times (mainly because warranty) if it had been out of warranty it would be in the dump.

>08 Vue
Dammit user, your mom missed the generation of Vue where they had a Honda 3.5L.

Mom drives a 2003 dodge ram
Step dad drives a 2013 300

Dad has a 2015 gmc 3500
Step moms got a 2013 escalade

Dads also got like 4 corvettes, because he's a cuckvette boomer

dad has owned about 80+ cars
currently owns a 2005 X5 3.0 diesel
his previous car was a 2004 E65 730 diesel

>
>That looks really good, user.

>pile of greasy potatoes
>tiny burger huge bun full of worthless carbs
>this looks good

Americans, when will they learn?

Mum's shitbox.

Mom: 2015 audi q5
Dad: Ford escape (company car)

Dad drives a 2016 F-150 Platinum edition and mom drives a 2015 Honda Odyssey. Their spare is the 2012 prius.

>mum's shitbox

lel, good times

spbp

My mom has been loyal to the CRV since the first generation.

Mom drives 2016 V60 T6 with polestar tune

Dad has 2016 XC90 T6

Both pretty nice cars tbqh

Mercedes GLK 250
BMW 428i Cabriolet
Acura RDX

I think my dad regrets getting the 428i instead of the Z4, he never has more than two people in it anyway and uses the RDX whenever he needs to carry people/stuff.

Dad owns an XC60 which is in fact older than his previous car but nevertheless muuuch better because his previous car was a Chevy Trax aka Buick Encore. What a horrid pile of shit that was.

Fuck, your dad actually had a Trax?

What was his reasoning behind getting one?

All auto, except Cruze. Living in Michigan, only thing I think he regrets is insurance costs. Next on the list is a forester.

Mine got 3 Jeeps, a Subaru, a minivan, and 2 harleys

Clearance sale and exciting color. That's it really. It was arguably his worst car purchase ever.

Dad (not the L)

Mum. Same colour, too!

Mom: 97 pontiac trans am, 08 pontiac g8, 06? Pontiac solstice

Dad: 02? Audi tt, 01 ford explorer sporttrack

2007 Lexus 330 ES
2006 Acura MDX
Pretty smart choices desu. They don't know much about cars and neither did I back then but they chose smart as far as reliability

Mom: 2010 Nissan Rogue in that stupid brownish pink color- hate it. It sucks to drive because of the terrible CVT and SUV handling.
Dad: 2006 Outback XT 5 speed- great car.

my 2000 passat is so finicky and the wheel bearings on all VW are shite and cant hold up to the roads around here

my mom drives this, 2015 Lexus RX350 F-Sport Crafted Line. I think it's cool, incredibly comfortable and quick enough. I've got nothing against it as an old lady cruiser.

Last I knew my dad drove an '04 Grand Cherokee Laredo SE, but he's a worthless drunk shitbag and I haven't talked to him in almost 10 years. So I'm guessing that's probably smashed up and gone by now.

Mom: 2006 Honda CRV (auto, pic is model)
Dad: 2007 Honda Accord (manual, but 4 cylinder)
Dad also has a 2001 Chevy Silverado that has like 40,000 miles because he never drives it.

forgot pic but is it really worth seeing a low trim CRV

Your mom drives manual I think she's the only one with balls in your family cuckwad

those RXs are fucking comfy. Perfect for long trips

>dad actually owned a jeep
>and he reproduced

only shitbags buy chrysler in the first place