Got dumped 2 nights ago. Where are my fellow lonely drivers at?

Got dumped 2 nights ago. Where are my fellow lonely drivers at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

if you got dumped it's probably because there is something severely wrong with your personality. This thread confirms that.

this.

Nigger you had a girlfriend and you're gonna complain about being lonely? I've never even seen a woman before in person, and you gonna tell me that you're the lonely one? Fuck outta here with that bullshit. Fucking normie.

I'm dumping my gf of 3 years right now. She's been sobbing all day.

Good, dont get a girl friend go to work and get a real relationship with an asian lady who actually loves you.

To be fair getting a gf isn't that hard.

Fiancee left me three months before the wedding.
I just spent the past two hours drifting around in the snow, after hitting on some random chick at a bar, and getting her number. Now I'm settling down to read until I fall asleep. Don't pity yourself too much OP, it has it's advantages. I've also just blown all of the honeymoon money on a trip to straya. Feels good.

yeah dude managing to get a girlfriend isn't really that hard

>that feeling when all the girls you're interested in have boyfriends and only see you as a side-hoe and not as a bf

>meet love of my life
>we match in every way possible
>she's had a tough life but it's made her mature and literally left no trace of the butchyness modern women have these days
>one problem, when she gets drunk she becomes a complete slut
>she tells me she wouldn't ever cheat, it's not in her to be unfaithful
>gets drunk and ends up sleeping with my old friend from high school at some friends gathering whilst trashed
>all I do is go to school, work, and then the gym
>late night driving every night
>this song comes on and I completely lose it

youtube.com/watch?v=mrZRURcb1cM

everything reminds me of her anons, sometimes I want to punch it to 140 and drive into the median

Thanks dude. I ended up going to grab coffee with one of my friends. We went our separate ways but i ended up going up to some of the local mountain roads and just driving around for two and a half hours. I do have hope that it'll get better tho.

time to drive to the train tracks loser

Don't user. I know the feeling. It literally wrenches you from deep within. No matter what happens have hope that things will get better. RACERS DON'T NEED GIRLFRIENDS!

It's rough, it just takes time. Do things that you couldn't normally do when you were with your ex. Take a trip somewhere she hates, got bars or restaurants she didn't like, hit on girls and strike out because it has no consequences, etc.

i know that feel

>ask a girl out last night
>"I'm in a pretty serious relationship, sorry. Otherwise I would"
>gives me her number anyway
Oh well

I used to have the same issue. We live in a world nowadays where we have so many alternate options. Get on social media. Start talking to other people. Expand your horizons. Most importantly, don't give up. It'll all work out, life finds a way.

>It'll all work out, life finds a way.

find a way to make it worse? it has its work cut out

Coming from experience of breaking up with a girlfriend and lonely driving into something, don't man. It's not worth it, I wish I could go back and ATLEAST have my car, on weekends all I do now is drink at home alone. It wasn't worth it, I still think about her, but I miss my car and my freedom with it.
What this guy said

If you already think you're pretty low, what's stopping you from going out and approaching girls and just trying your luck? Just go for it you have nothing to loose. Just keep trying with different girls and it'll eventually work out. Also don't take too much time, because if you beat around the bush too much there will be another guy that'll take your girl.

Man, I could relate to this story big time
>tfw when I remember the time I left my senior year sweetheart because I knew she'd be a complete slut at college
She even said she wouldn't be able to control herself while there. Like what the fuck bitch you said you love me and I thought you meant it

tfw had the money and time to get back into cars cause became /lonelydriver/ again

tfw havent gotten laid in almost 2 years

What a bitch. Good choice leaving that shit instead of getting cucked

Well depending on the age of the car you want to get, a coat hanger and a philips head are a good way to start if you know what i mean.

>tfw every girl I've dated always has some dealbreaker problem
Fuck I wish I could just meet someone who was self sufficient
They either have ridiculous emotional issues
>breaking down bawling in a restaurant because someone reminded you of your mother who died 8 years ago is fucking retarded
No motivation to improve themselves
>no car, still lives at home, no real job and no intention to change their life
Or they make stupid monetary decisions
>wasting money on "spiritual" bullshit, taking in ANOTHER fucking stray cat, dabbling in drugs, paying off "friends" bills when they can barely pay their own

Damn man this shit is tough and I'm fed up with it. What a waste of time and money. I'm starting to think a life partner really isn't even worth pursuing.

I see what you mean but i just think that life would be more fun when shared with someone you have intimate feelings for.

Not when you are forever cursed because of your shitty personality which makes them not interested in you at all.

> t. normie

>It'll all work out, life finds a way.
kill yourself for saying something so stupid

>normie
>says the guy who uses the windows operating system and listens to mp3s
maybe if you didn't wear your autism like a badge of honor you would get laid you fucking tool

>find girl you see to be your soulmate
>hit it off good as fuck
>good sex
>end up devolving to her fuckboy she just hits up when shes in town

fuck my god damn life

i haven't used windows in a long time m8, do you always make assumptions about the people you talk to

do something about it or break it off, it'll only get worse

good job dude. thats so long either put a ring on that shit or move on. good call

like a twingo

lol actually using social media.
> what a loser faggot
> only girls with serious issues ever go for that shit
>lol have fun with your shit tier life

>tfw still can't get over death of gf back in high school

I feel you dude. Do wheelies to escape your feelies.

>finally broke out of friend zone, had relationship with lady friend from back in hs
>things are going well, our relationship flourishes
>surf in the summer, snowboard in the winter
>my WRX with us every step of the way
>eventually, she starts getting distant. Things she liked about me start to annoy her instead
>knew I was getting going to get dumped for somebody, but didn't want to believe it
>she finally dumps me for a chad (that later treats her like shit)
>went awol for a day in the desert with the subie to get my mind off things
>return to society, feel refreshed
>continue on as usual, with huge weight off my heart
Tfw my car is the only woman I need
Tfw my car got me through my hardest times.
Hope you get through yours too.

Why?

>join military
>get stationed 1500 miles away from home
>literally have 1 coworker who isn't an autist or married unhappily at 22.
>have 1 good friend from training who got stationed here in a different unit
>obviously meet no girls

Anyone know this feel? How do you meet people when you're literally dropped in a city with 0 connections?

HON HON HON

I'm here, buddy.

My gf dumped me 3 days ago because I wanted 1 day off to myself (jaw surgery + pain meds), she was angry because I did not want to fuck her.

Last night she broke into my apartment to apologise when I didn't answer the door and I had the cops remove her.

Really not lonely at all.

i relate to you bro, i try to change but i can't, any tips?

>went awol for a day in the desert with the subie to get my mind off things

i know that feel user, Unfortunately i crashed my car recently and cant feel the refreshed feeling i get from driving it full boost blasting down the highway

Sorry but I don't have any. Just hope that WWIII will happen and you will die for your country before you become a wizard.

She sounds mental.

Exact same with me user. I feel your pain.

HON HON HON

Well summer's coming up. One of the best ways to start meeting girls is to put yourself in a situation where there would be a lot of them. Go out to a bar some evening, or if you live in an area with one the boardwalks a pretty good place too. If you don't feel comfortable going alone have a few friends come with you. If all else fails maybe as a last ditch effort have one of your girl friends set you up with someone she knows.

Haven't been in a relationship. I keep trying to get with girls but something about me kills their interest in me even if they were initially attracted. I just can't seal the deal. Can't wait to get my car so I can drive the feels out.

>autist
>virgin
>busrider
lol u cant make this up

>have gf for one and a half year
>shes studying economics (2nd year of two years) and started seeing that there's not much of a job for that profession
>was over at my place two days ago, woke up several times during the night and started crying because there won't be any jobs for her
>even started blaming me and my parents for her misery
>is emotionally very unstable, always blames other people for her fuckups
>calls me out all the time, saying i only have her for sex
>lives in an apartment with her parents, has no other expiriences than washing dishes
>refuses to help at my parents farm
>can't relieve stress by driving beacuse saving up for baiku

Halp maybe? Will post wallpapers for compensation.

Thanks bro

Man o man. I would feel do tempted but would feel so bad for the man whos with her.

Pro tip: if shes drunk and she says she'll never cheat on you, she's going to cheat on you.

And if she "swears nothing happened" or says "it was only one time" it's safe to assume Chad T has been laying down that good pipe every night you're not there.

But it's important you also dont let a few scheming whores ruin your outlook on all women, because that's just ignorant.

>dumped 7 months ago
>no contact since then, staying away from her
>still dream of her daily
>dreams alternate between fighting with her / her being dumb, and being back together
>built social life back up after breakup
>time to revise shit for uni
>end up sitting next to female from my course
>someone moves and I inadvertently get a nose full of course mate's smell
>smells exactly like ex
>excuse myself, go home, time to drink
Can't escape the feels by riding my motorcycle or by driving.
Keeping a journal doesn't help.
Whinging to family or Veeky Forums doesn't help.
I do all of those anyway. When will it end?

>tfw dumped via text a week and a bit ago
>still feel a slight sting whenever something reminds me of her
Lousy chinless bitch.

Here are your options:
>help her out financially "until she can make her own money"
Ain't gonna happen, she'll leech off you and likely won't have the drive to improve the situation. If you don't have a problem with having a housewife (can be okay, if she knows her place which is unlikely nowadays).
>help her find a new profession / get a temp job / internship for XP
If she can't come up with things to do for a living on her own, she likely won't be interested enough to stick with it and you'll be back to square one with a lot of wasted time. You could give it a try, it's up to you. Be prepared to take the blame if she doesn't like a profession you suggested.
>ignore the problem
Basically like the first option, but she'll keep bitching.

In any case, her self-esteem will plummet if it hasn't already, and if you don't end it, she will eventually.
Sorry bro. What bike are you looking to get?

Right there with you buddy. Since I was 16 my favorite thing in the world was to take road trips. Then I got a girlfriend and found that road trips with her were a substantial upgrade because of the road head/fucking at the destination. Were together for 5 years and we broke up because I don't think marriage is necessary in this world because every married couple in my family has ended divorced and that's not something I want to put myself through, especially when our relationship was a not broke don't fix kind of thing. She wanted her 'special day' though and not just a symbolic ceremony but the whole thing. So single 6 months. Now road trips are more sad than fun. Thanks for the feels asshole.

>be me
>be heartbroken over some dumb shit that seemed important at the time
>always went for drives in the twisties to clear my mind
>25 year old shitbox starts dying
>desperately try to save it
>eventually realize it's not worth it to keep sinking money into it and it's time to let go
>car was all I had
>tfw now I know true heartbreak

Meh I know, I'm an idiot and she tried to dump me several times over the phone, I fixed the situation every time.

>the real problem: baiku
I'm sick and tired of riding on a scooter. So I need something that has a pretty impressive fuel range (commuting) and is great for a beginner. Also has to handle that odd longer trip then and there.

Thinking of getting a XT660, other options are WR250X and 500 parallel twins (cb500, gs500, er500..).
>gold rims

>longer trips
Don't get the WR.
I know a dude who travels from Berlin to Denmark and back on his XT660 on occasion, he says it's not the most comfortable on the Autobahn but otherwise he seems pretty happy. Throttle was very snatchy at low revs, I'm not sure if that was fixed.
Can't go wrong with a CB 500 as a learner bike. Don't get memed into a GS, they're shit by comparison (more fiddly to work on, feel more like 80s bikes in the worst sense of the word).
Be aware that those ~20 year old carbed twins have a combined consumption of around 5L/100km which is around modern literbike territory nowadays.

Also re the gf problem:
I used to have one for five years, always fixed everything when we were close to breaking up. Don't bother, she'll just end up taking someone else's D and then you're SOL unless that sort of thing turns you on.

Nah, I knew better. That's why I was like fuck that. Still sucks

Thanks man for the info. Can't wait to get on two wheels that are powered by something bigger than 50cc.

>gf
Also I'm a bit scared of not just getting cheated on when shit hits the fan. I'm also a bit scared of being screwed into paying child support for an ungrateful shit like my dad did.

There is a rising problematic nowadays of guys becoming dads and only being there to pay big monies to their exes.

Even my fucking mum pointed that out

If you ask me, you should end it. Fuck getting cucked, much less paying child support for kids you don't want that might not even be yours. Choose bikes, dump the girl.
Good luck.

Wil think about this. Thanks.

Then make connections. Where are you stationed?

It happens. Time will heal it slowly but surely. Stay strong user

What happened?

bruh stop it pls

;_;

thred=ded

0-4 go home now
5-9 shitpost at work for another half hour
dubs stay another hour

Both of the times I've gone for a drive after a girl has let me down it's resulted my car going on a surprise offroad adventure. Both times there happened to not be a ditch wherever I found myself leaving to road. Not doing that shit again.

>tfw SO stopped smoking weed and I was happy about it at first
>his anger issues are now just more prevelant. Keeps saying really nasty shit
>23 year old man literally has no filter on what he says and idk how to deal with it.
I cant fix what's wrong with him, I know hes frustrated but fuck.

Well at least you gays aren't exempt from psycho SOs, that's a relief.