What's a safe stock that I can sit on for the entirety of Trump's presidency? Will X just continue and continue to grow...

What's a safe stock that I can sit on for the entirety of Trump's presidency? Will X just continue and continue to grow? I just want a fund that will grow at least 15% each year, nothing too special at all

>15%
>nothing too special

>find out the major domestic manufacturer of wall building supplies
>invest in said company
>wall gets built
>you get rich

I gained ~19% on my current stocks in just the last month. You're telling me there's no really solid ETF that can land me 15% over a year?

I already have a lot in CX (Cemex) which is the largest cement manufacturer in north america. No telling who trump uses for the wall though

Can't people just use their brains to figure these sorts of things out.

Baffling.

If you want a solid, dependable in the long run ETF, buy QQQ

I don't know what you're even getting at.

Why your tiny sample with a selected timeframe can't be scaled up?

If you noticed, I've only had stocks for a month now via robinhood. I don't understand most terms. What do you mean scaled up? I put $1600 in and have $1900 currently. If it stays at $1900 It's still 18%, if it keeps growing the % is higher.

What am I missing here? I still don't get how 15% a year is difficult...thought it was a pretty conservative number. I see people make 40% returns constantly on this board

Those people are making up their returns. One lucky month can't be replicated reliably. There's a reason we aren't all billionaires and it's because a 40% return is unrealistic.

What is a realistic annual return on investment then? I thought it was 15%...

7-8%

Read investopedia or investment related books to learn more if you want.

Well, what companies has Trump worked with in the past?

I'll take the bait. Rate of return and risk are correlated. To read more about it read 'efficient frontier'. What you should probably do is either invest in blue chip stocks with 3-5% dividend yields and find some shorts to hedge yourself against the market. As for returns, a good number to shoot for is probably 7-8%. Anything above 12%ish is not going to be sustainable. Also, you can try bonds with high coupon rates.

Trading stock isn't worth it unless you're a millionaire + fuckin retards

Also, don't forget to diversify. You want to have about 20 stocks in your portfolio, 10 long 10 short.
The amount that you choose to short or long can vary depending on how you think the market will perform in the coming future. If you think it will do better than what people are saying go long, but if you think its going to be worse, short more.

damn that sucks. This is where I got 15 btw (google instant answer)

I'll probably just do more risky stocks for months at a time & take that cap gains hit then. 8% isn't even worth it once savings interest rates go up

probably should include the pic lol

>trendshare.org
kek

LIBQQ to tha moon.

Really though presidents don't control the economy. Don't buy renewable energy stock or yeildcos hes gonna take away the tax credits.

He's pro fossil fuels. He will probably be pro nuclear if he has to be.

Otherwise don't worry about him.

dont worry about the biggest businessman in the nation becoming president
get a load of this guy

seriously look at the fucking dow since he's been elected. He's already boosting stock through deals. Imagine when he's actually inaugurated.

Trump has made formerly-obsolete stocks relevant again. I know I haven't been in stocks long, but you're still an idiot if you can't recognize this

Small cap index fund and Caterpillar

Its been a very good past few months

yeah boeing is fucking thrilled im sure

they're at a one month high retard. Who the fuck pays $4 billion for a plane

Find whichever company weaves that cunts hair.
?
Profit

>biggest businessman in the nation
>being this clueless

Energy won't be a good deal. If his policies are put into practice energy will end up centralized. It'll be as safe as putting money into your local power co-op, and just as exciting.

Boeing closed up yesterday.

4% at most

15% is a very reasonable return if you are actively trading and you know what you are doing. The 7-8% thing is a meme. An individual investor should be able to get at least 10% without much variation.

You're an idiot. Seriously. Pull your money out and put your head in an oven.

>Assume capital gains is 3%
even fucking Buffet would cum all over himself for 15% guaranteed returns.

sorry 15%.