/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1014

Fan draw edition

>Schedule for January:
12/31 - 1/8 - Platinum Sky
1/8 - 1/13 - Footprints on Sacred Ground (Rerun)
1/13 - 1/23 - Granblue Shodown
1/23 - 1/30 - Guild Wars (Earth)
1/31 - 2/8 - New Event

Magnas, HLs and old summon raids are 3bp. New summon raids (Athena, Baal, Odin, etc) are still 5bp. AP costs unchanged.
This is a permanent change and not a Magnafest.

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

www65.atwiki.jp/grabl_info/pages/12.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

COCK!

SEA rulez and is the best at GBF.

ROLL NOW REFUNDS ARE COMING

I'm going to roll so I can get angry, wish me nothing.

>westerners plays gbf
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm angry and happy at the same time.

Lmao can't wait for your mighty President to be assassinated in three days! After which the SJWs will ensure you westerners will never enjoy your weeb shit again.

If my post ends in 1-3 I'll roll a 10 draw.

If not, I'll sleep.

SUPTIX AND SPARX

LET'S GO SHOW RESULTS

I want to pet the cock

FUCK YOU GAME

I made a male character/husbando write-up and chart. This husbando tier is not concerned with how powerful or useful the characters are. This only takes into consideration how hot, hunky, cute, or sexy they are. I have included my favorite portraits/versions in the pic. Hopefully this helps balance out some of the character discussion in these threads.

>God Tier

Fire (5): By far the most diverse range of husbandos in the game. It's no surprise that the Fire element would bring the heat, and these guys are muy caliente for sure. From Percival's beautifully sculpted torso, legs and feet/toes, to Rackam's sexy "bad boy" look and vibe, the Fire element has sexy covered. For those who prefer a daddy's touch, Dante sizzles with a sophisticated and reserved appeal. Meanwhile, fans of chubs and baras should look no further because Barawa packs more man-meat than ever to cuddle up with. And finally, for those who are more into boyish charms, Alec brings the cuteness and is ready to be mentored. The Fire element is an excellent choice that satisfies all: regardless of your preferences you will definitely find your heartthrobs here.

>Good Tier

Earth (3): For those who enjoy the natural and musky male, Earth is a good choice. From Walder's wild boy charms, to Ayer's lithe yet athletic body, to Paris' dexterous and sophisticated look, these are guys who work hard, play hard, and build up a sweat. Earth is a good element for those who want to get sweaty, smell and primal with their guys.

Water (3): If you want to whet your appetite for pretty boys, look no further: the slippery boys of the Water element offer a good choice of husbandos. From the gorgeous twink Joel, to the dashingly handsome pretty boy Vane, to the mysteriously sexy Chat Noir, these Water boys will make you wet. If you like your men to look prettier than your women, then Water might be the element for you.

This place is cancer. For your own good you better leave

What the fuck are you complaining for

>implying liberals can assassinate anyone
that's the hilarious part
they hate guns so they can't use any force that isn't browbeating you with angry glances

>SEAnig prime time

>Decent Tier

Wind (2): A couple good husbandos make the Wind element a decent choice for those into the goofier and wilder kind of guys. Helnar is the top pick here with his beautiful fiery red hair, and Stan rounds out the bottom for those who like his goofy boyish charm.

Light (2): For those who like the more serious and brooding type, the Light element can make for a decent choice. From the adorable Vermeil who is just begging to be hugged/cuddled, to serious but dashingly handsome Albert, the options here can satisfy the more somber among us.

>Shit Tier

Dark (1): The lack of certified husbando material makes the Dark element a shitty choice. This is particularly unfortunate given the fact that Lowain is such a strong husbando. He is by far one of the sexiest on the entire list, but he can't carry his element alone and the lack of other viable picks really hurts Dark teams.

------

The Grande Rainbow Husbando Team:
Don't care much about single elements? Then go for the ultimate Grande husbando team consisting of the best husbandos across all elements: Lowain, Percival, Ayer, Joel and Barawa. Your team will be shit and you might not get anywhere with it, but at least your fap sessions will be glorious.

BECAUSE I CAN'T JUSTIFY MY ANGER IT WAS A GOOD ROLL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Autism put to work in the wrong way.

Wow it's fucking nothing.

If this post ends in 6-9, I'll draw again. Otherwise sleep.

>no lucio
I would suck his dick and ride him like a horse no homo

A good effort but waifu/husbandoism is a mistake

Do jews play gbf

niggers and other violent maniacs have been pretending to hate guns for a while now, but they will still use them if they really feel the need to

>these guys are muy caliente
>Dante sizzles
>slippery boys

I lol'd

>Have a light time
>Pull this nigger

why

>still playing dedgame spirits

cygames is owned by jews

Wow thanks game

Dark is better anyway time to suptick those gislas

I've gone to destraction and I've yet to see a single flip despite all my victolies. It seems like evil god again rears ugly head. Terrible atmosphere indeed.

here's the thing: they don't have any (okay the niggers do but they're too obvious a threat and the hipster libs couldn't shoot a gun to save their life, literally)

www65.atwiki.jp/grabl_info/pages/12.html

Japs have gathered a list of the strongest crews in the game. Remember to avoid these crews during GW and ignore them if they slap your waifu's ass.

3DBB0330

surprise baha hl

I considered him, but I can't get over his outfit and also his completely boring and bland face and hair style/color.

Shut the fuck up. You have no right to judge husbandos with taste like that.

I'm bringing a treasure hunter get ready for TH9

If my post ends in an odd number, I'll draw. I need that Yakuza

i want to have seruel's children!

Sorry m8, he's bland as fuck. As neutral and uninspiring as it gets.

Fuck off you fucking homo faggot

Why does Olivia knife have normal multiplier?

Someone host baha pls. I just need 1 horn

well it went better than expected but it's still not yuisis

Real niggers would take offense to that. Black people are athletic monsters and have big black hands

I mean what are these seanigs even known for other than being nurses and stuff

They don't export shit and ruin economies like the chinks. They're not plastic fuckdolls like corea. Like what the fuck are they good for

thai food and filipino food is pretty good

What could it be?

He's quite literally an Albert face.

You can't say Albert is handsome and then turn around and say his clone boyfriend is bland, it doesn't work like that.

Fuck it, I'll draw one more 10 draw, unless my post ends in 7.

I'm feeling lucky.

F

>I'm feeling lucky.
>7
not today fucko

Your mom sucking my cock.

do it anyways because you have no self restraint and you're weak

I guess I'm not as lucky as I thought.

Going to bed then.

Would now be the best time to pull for luci luci?

Dang, you missed the shiva, vira, yuisis, korwa 4xssr 10roll

You've got some major issues, user.
I hope you seek help.

Cock like Monkey is B tier at best

Of course, why even ask?

cock is the best part of my team
I'm going to headpat and snuggle her

Monkey is cutest daughter you tremendous homosexual.

I don't know shit about wind.
Who should I use for GW? And how does wind cap def down?

>Last card was king
fuck me

good luck user, I tried 5 times for him.

Got nothing.

Albert has other things going for him that Lucio doesn't: namely, he has better hair and a much better outfit, and some sexy sass in his pose.

Because I know you're just baiting me into certain death.

Weakling, living by the rules of the GETS.

I never said she wasn't cute are you doubting my daughter's cuteness?

edgy

Reminder that Yakuza and Korwa is only up there because of FOTM and ESPORTS so true fan favorites are:

1. Vira
2. Jeanne
3. Vampy

Gawain, Christina and Yuisis seems like a good team to me.

Someone post the cute .webm of the 3 zodiacs interacting!

I wouldn't do that. You can trust me. Roll for your dreams, user.

granblue fantasy!

I donĀ“t know what I expected.

If they're up there for esports, where is birdman?

sweet buncle

Luh-mao!
Get rekt. I got all SRs and Rs. Kill me.

You're already dead

>Birdman
>esports
Huh?

>Want a light summon
>Get hades and dark buncle

okay

If it was an actual popularity poll you would have Naru 1st place.

Remember? He's better than Yuisis!

ROLL NOW OR WAIT FOR LEGFEST

legfes

don't fall for the memes

quick roll now!

>delusional cowfucker

Roll now if you want one of the characters on Rate Up.

Ignore the Legfest memers.

season 2 when

Roll it now. Korwa and Yuisis are waiting for you

>wanting to see the best girl lose
Season two never

>best girl lose
Emi is winning though.

Where's the best place to farm orange rock?

Please inform me that I'm not the only slow one who after 3 weeks of playing barely realized the races are loosely based on elves, dwarves and hobbits.

user....

Huh