imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-spirit-mod.41395/
youtube.com/watch?v=U9dhVP_toXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We finally dying again? Had a pretty good run there before.

>tfw Terraria will never be as popular as games that are not even a tenth as good as it

Popularity isn't everything. That's just corporate AAA propaganda worming its way into your thought processes.

The Thorium mod just got a major update either today or yesterday, in case anyone missed it.

>The Thorium mod just got a major update
FUCK I JUST STARTED A COOP PLAY THROUGH WITH IT.

I hope updating doesn't fuck anything up.

I don't recommend going on the server right now, shit's fucked yo.

items are stored seperately so couldn't get them back

That new marble biome boss is pretty cool, it's probably at the same difficulty level as the granite biome one but things have gotten so silly in my modpack that I'm breaking 900 DPS before hardmode kicks in so I can't be too sure of how strong it is.
And then its expert treasure is pre-hardmode wings, which are better than the ones you make with harpy drops. Oh the delicious

So do we continue or do we just reset? I really don't want to do even more autistic grinding at this point

This thing also happened.
>+79% damage but uses mana and drains HP
Maybe adding Even More Modifiers to this pack was a bit overkill.

I'll install heroes mod, set you and chiro as admin on it so you can spawn in the things you lost

1 sec

I think we should just reset seeing as how the only bosses left were moonman and a few of the modded ones. It'll also attract more people, seeing as how only 2 other people are on it ever

I'm trying to do this half-open garage door thing with the mechanic's workshop inside, do you think it works when it's all dark like this?

I can't figure out a way to bring it more "to the front" than the actual dark background wall behind it, and if I don't paint it dark like that, it just looks like it's in the foreground instead of inside.

What if I paint only the upper half black like it's in the shadow and leave the lower half? Still looks too foreground-y to me.

173.199.74.222:7777

fresh start, expert server

calamity
prefixes for enemies
imksushi
Maxstackplus
thorium mod 1.3
tremor
zoaklen mod

remember to update thorium, it updated

Why don't you pack all these mods in a zip file and upload it somewhere so we have the exact same mods you have without going through all the trouble of installing them individually?

connecting to the server will download them for you

Then why do we need to "remember to update thorium" since it automatically download it?

just in case

forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-spirit-mod.41395/
Anyone tried this out yet?

No but I think I will now, looks good enough.

How do fix?

make sure you're running 1.3.4.4 of tersria

then install tmodloader

when you're done open up terraria and connect to the server

Hey guys, if I dynamite a hellavator will that be enough to save my frost biome? I don't have to fill this shit in with brick or anything fancy now yea?

tmodloader says it can't find a place to install to even though it's in the right folder according to the readme.

No, you don't. But you will get a device that will let you clean the crimson, corruption and hallow very easily later on. Don't worry too much about it.

extract all the files from the tmodloader folder into your terraria folder, accept when it asks if you want to overwrite files

then run the. jar file and it should work

.jar file says it can't find a place to install to. I ran the game anyway and it looks like I didn't even need to do that. It put me right in.

Chances are it's gonna get crimson vomited all over it, so why bother?

tModLoader why are you SO FAT
WHY ARE YOU SO FUCKING FAT

youtube.com/watch?v=U9dhVP_toXc
I know that it was likely that this video has been shared and shared and run into the fucking ground by now, but I don't care. It's goddamn hilarious, and I thank you, Terraria, for making it possible.

>been trying to play this game again recently
>cpu was hitting 60c while playing even though Terraria is supposed to run on a toaster
>open my case and clean out two years worth of dust
>cpu at round 34c while playing

Well I feel like a disgusting retard now

That thing can't turn properly. The treads are too close together for their length.

Do I have to create a new world to see the changes if I update thorium or can I continue on the world I have in progress?

How are creatures like bunnies and goldfish not extinct yet

They fucking mate like... well, bunnies