What do you do when you have no options in life? I'm disabled and have been from a rather young age, so neetbux suck...

What do you do when you have no options in life? I'm disabled and have been from a rather young age, so neetbux suck. I never have enough money to do anything major with my life and at this point I can't see a way that I ever will outside of winning the lottery, which will almost certainly never happen. Whereas most people can build their life step by step, I'm stuck because my income is never likely to ever increase. And I'm not even allowed to SAVE money because of stupid requirements for SSI. What the fuck do I do?

Buy Bitcoin

read books
get smart
donate your time to a cause you value
find your way

what disability?

start a business and run it at a loss.
have your business buy you a fleet of work vehicles (Ferraris are nice), a home office, 13 computers, a secretary, a gym membership, dinners out with 'clients,' occasional cross-country trips to buy 'supplies,' or go on executive retreats.

as long as you spend everything you earn on business expenses it's perfectly legal, tax free, and won't fuck with your SSI.

>read books
Done.
>get smart
Done.

I know more on most subjects than the vast majority of college graduates. Knowledge is not power. Money is. Also conning people is. I'm too honest for that and this world only rewards blatant evil or pure luck.

The fuck? You have to have money to start a business like that.

>You have to have money to start a business like that.
or a lot of time on your hands.
they grow pretty fast when you dump 100% of the profits back into them though.

>I have read all the books and acquired all the knowledge
did you really just imply this

No. It's just what you wanted to read.

If you're so smart, become a programmer. Your disability doesn't stop you from using a computer, it shouldn't stop you from using it to create software.
If you know Rhino I could get you a job.

>If you know Rhino I could get you a job
he can't have a job.

Unfortunately, that takes literally years of study just to navigate how to learn. I've tried to learn programming multiple times. Without someone to show you the ropes, it takes for fucking ever. Also, I'm not sure I'm cut out for running a business of any kind. My mind isn't oriented to creating consumer garbage. And I will under absolutely no circumstances help rich idiots make more money off of my hard work. The only way I'd ever program is if I started my own business.

I should add, the only things my mind is really oriented towards are "charity" type causes like wildlife conservation, which don't make money in the slightest.

then it isn't really your disability or our SSI laws keeping you down.

even if you were perfectly healthy, you were just born liking things that don't pay. It happens to all kinds of people. At least you've got your disability to fall back on. Imagine how fucked you'd be if you were completely healthy and only cared about conservation?

>then it isn't really your disability or our SSI laws keeping you down.
Actually, it is. I'm literally not even allowed to save what little money I get.

>even if you were perfectly healthy, you were just born liking things that don't pay
That part is true, but it's no less relevant. And in no way should I be punished because my interests are shit that actually matters, instead of an innate desire to join a system that exist by pyramid scheme to fuck everyone over.

>At least you've got your disability to fall back on.
Believe me, it's nowhere near enough. I actually had to get a very low hour part time job just to pay bills, even though I have no business doing so.

>Imagine how fucked you'd be if you were completely healthy and only cared about conservation?
Then I could at least get a degree. Your argument is severely flawed.

Sounds like you're just a lazy entitled shit head desu m8

Those 'rich idiots' pay for your life, so why not try and create some value yourself?

>Actually, it is. I'm literally not even allowed to save what little money I get.

You're one of those people who is never at fault, your shortcomings are always someone else's fault.

Grow the fuck up

>You're one of those people who is never at fault
Nice projection. And I'm sure you bootstrapped your fathers sperm into your mother's cunt, didn't you, you lying sack of shit?

>Your argument is severely flawed.
just trying to help you see the bright side.

I don't know what your disability is so I can't give specific advice but I have a kid that was born disabled so I know what the legal ramifications are.

Your SSI and other assistance is a fall-back, not shackles. You can if you're able go out and make money or go to school. Yes, if you make too much you'll lose your disability payment, but making more than you are now isn't a bad thing. Lots of companies hire disabled people either because they get grants to or because it's good PR. Again, I don't know if there's jobs you can do, but if there is you don't need to be afraid to make money and even save some. If that doesn't work out you can always go back on disability.

It's up to you but I know that feeling of being trapped by SSI regulations. You can break out of that if you're able and want to. All it will cost you is whatever aid you're currently getting, and even that may just be reduced rather than cut off completely. You have to make a fair bit of money before SSI drops you completely.

In my state at least they subtract things like car payments and house payments from income so you can go get a job and buy a couple assets and still qualify.

Looks like I hit a nerve.

Whenever people suggest advice you come up with a lame excuse and blame external factors. Or you get angry like the little faggot you are.

I wanted to help you m8. But YOU have to put in the work, nobody else can do it for you and you're not entitled to anything.

>you're not entitled to anything.
he's probably entitled to $800/month, free housing, food stamps, free health care.

He can if he chooses ignore those entitlements and try for something more though. Or he can do like a lot of disabled people do and marry another disabled person and have lots of little kids for which he will get even more money and aid.

being a lazy piece of shit is not a disability.

You won't take anyone's advice and you have an excuse for everything. Some things are beyond your control but you're looking for success without exerting any effort. You haven't even told us what your disability is but I'm starting to think your greatest disability is being a whiny bitch who wastes other people's time.

I'm glad Trump is going to cut Neetbucks for entitled shots like you desu

you're dreaming.

about half of the people on disability vote republican, he can't cut their benefits if he wanted to. Same story with Obamacare. Medicaid is a whole different mess since almost everyone on that votes republican. Social security retirement is the same.

The GOP wouldn't allow cuts to benefits because the truth is most of the people getting them are very white and very republican.

>Medicaid is a whole different mess
medicare
almost everyone on medicare votes republican

Medicaid users tend to vote democrat

DO like all the other fake cripples in my town and game the system while I am actually crippled and have a job.

What exact dissibility u got user. I see retards work minimum wage all the time.

Start a cash biz like crafts and farmers market shit. Start dealing antiques and hide the shit. Etc.

Public speaking is always in high demand user.

He can too get a job. Beat the ssi bracket and stop ducking my wallet and start sacking uncle Sam's dick like the rest of us.

I make over 50k a year with no education and can't walk. Stop blaming your dissibility and feeling sorry for self and get a fucking job ..