Is there any good Celicas that are a alternative to the ST205?

is there any good Celicas that are a alternative to the ST205?

My cucked car laws (Queensland Australia) are saying that i cant have turbocharged cars on a Provisional licence and i been saving up for a car atm.

I wish i could have a ST205 but i cant because of the stock turbo

plz halp aut/o/motives

Other urls found in this thread:

qld.gov.au/transport/licensing/driver-licensing/applying/provisional/restrictions/index.html#high
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol check the laws again dweeb

What's the logic behind prohibiting turbos? There's plenty of cars with only modest power even with a turbo.
Why not make legislation based on horsepower?

lolololol fuckin australia. What did you guys do to make them have so many shit car laws?

its more based around the power to weight ratio
well its not on the exception list, and to prove i need it for a legitamate reason is impossible in my current status

i guess 4 kids that stole a Skyline GT-R then crashed it, killed the retards. then we have to deal with this bullshit

i need a open licence to even get a Turbocharged/Supercharged engine (or to even be allowed to mod it with a turbo or a supercharger)

Honestly straight ban on turbo and v8 for new drivers makes more sense than power to weight

In nsw sr20det silvias, r32 and r33 gtst, gc8 wrx, v8 commodore, 13bt rx7 v8 falcons etc etc are now legal
All cars that werent before
And all cars that were originally main reason behind no turbo or v8 laws bevause they are the cars that 17 year Olds always put around a pole

American I have a question

say money were no object for you right now

would you be able to buy whatever car you want and drive strictly on a track? like not registering it all and it being strictly a track car.

Yes

they also legalised turbocharged and v8s for cars post 2010 models in victoria for P platers. and in QLD they legalised v10s and even v12s post 2005 models
OP here. i wouldnt really want it driving it strictly on a track. i want to daily it as well. and Toyotas are good for it, especially for celica engines

im also considering Honda Integras as well since i heard they have a good reputation

qld.gov.au/transport/licensing/driver-licensing/applying/provisional/restrictions/index.html#high

Have you considered just buying one and putting normal badges on it? It's a celica, stereotypical cheap p plater car, cops aren't going to bother checking their scanner

>putting normal badges on it
can you please calrify dude?
>sterotypical p plater car
if it has a fancy front end and a spoiler, cops are going to get giddy to look for faults and pull you over for days

Gt4 badges are bit of a giveaway
Bumper and spoiler not so much as every 90s lancer and celica has a body kit of some kind and every second one is driven by shazza

You don't need a turbo car on your P's anyway desu.

thrash about a cheap shitbox and actually learn how to drive before you get your hands on something quick.

but its so cool, user-chan
maybe replace them with the ST203 badges?

You could get away with making it looks as much like a N/A model as possible and make sure you're not revving it within earshot of police officers.

well what about the NA celica engines. any good ones?

It'll probably come up as non P-plate approved on the police computer so I wouldn't bother desu.

FIRST GEN BEST GEN

FASTBACK OR DIE

Wouldn't it be called a slowback, seeing as Celicas are really slow? ;^)

oh please, it cant even outrun a Toyota 86.