League of legends general /lolg/

Vlad VGU when edition

also story with Vayne when

and new arts when

RIOT

eyosongive.gov.uk

THIS BLADE DOESN'T GET ANY LIGHTER

I LOVE NAMI!

Does Nami fart and if so what does it smell like ?

I need to cum inside Dark Lux

>no cute blonde twinks at my college

what the fuck did I come here for?

So how good is new WW?

>Jayce's story

He's literally what 70% of Veeky Forums aspires to be.

A genius autist with poor social skills who spends all of his time sitting in his room tinkering with his toys and has an orphan loli who looks up to him.

>Darius is balanced

just stay away from the cute metal bfs and we gud

To learn?

>mentally ill people are able to learn

Just dodge the on hit 500 dmg bleeding and pink the 1k true damage ult.

t. Someone who can't count to 5

So, Jhin?

He isn't he just takes advantage of a lot of melee top laners. Unless they have ways to mitigate damage or cc him consistently.

He's getting nerfed next patch though. Q and Passive nerf.

Q-Handle Damage is getting it's damaged changed from 50% to 35% (really fucks over his chances to fight a riven WEW.)

Passive is getting nerfed early game, 40 bonus ad down to 30 bonus ad. (REALLY fucks over his dual potential with riven.)

>every lane but yours is 0/2 five minutes in

>retards who got carried through their promos will tell you it's your fault and only your fault for losing this game

I don't know why do /lolg/ defend darius so much.
Maybe because its full of silvers that spam him to climb?

>implying im not here for the free degree

the work is so easy, such a lame experience with no qts in sight

Old darius was fucking fine.
The change on passive and Q was far too much.
Why the fuck would you give constant sustain to a lanebully?

Cute hugs!

>guy playing a. sol praises himself in all chat how he won midlane over an inexperienced ziggs mid
>shittalks to enemy and us too that he has the most kills
>"I'll mute all and do the 1v9 carry"
>from fed he ends up 8/13 single handedly costing us the game

wew
l
a
d

Big fat ionian butts

Someone post that one pic:
>x is overpowered
>no its not because y
>ur all just x mains who abuse x to climb

>Darius has 53% winrate in Diamond
>59% winrate in Masters, 52% winrate in Challenger
>LEL LEL JUST DODGE HIS Q DUMBASS LOL
The problem is he's just so good at shitting on 9/10 of the melee champs in top lane it's absurd. It's hard to take quick trades because he'll just pull you back in.

Because his old Q was cancer as fuck. He also had to build like 3 damage items or he was completely irrelevant

Is Gangplank worth a ban?

no.

Oh, I didn't hear you come in!
Did you leave something here, user?

Is Rumble a good counter to Darius? I got his best skin for free and I want to get into using him.

No, the problem is that people in this game are physically incapable of the idea that someone isn't worth trying to kill.

I main darius and if people just accepted that I'm not gonna die in lane I would be an entire rank lower.

Instead they try every single thing under the sun to kill me and it never ends up worth it. Most of the times I get fed is because people keep fighting me, not because I go kill them.

its impossible to shut him down, you can shit on him hard, and he'll still be able to come back.

yes thats my towel, and using my towel counts as violating the NAP.

I miss old Darius more than you can imagine.

I hate how they've moved in to giving champions "Free" true damage.

Shit's fucking dumb. Old Darius had to fucking WORK for his true damage.

>you can shit on him hard, and he'll still be able to come back.
Even more evidence that if people realized what he was and focused on kiting him out in fights instead of trying to "shut him down" he wouldn't do nearly as well.

Yasuo and riven players also tend to not realize that dashing around a lot doesn't so anything to me.

When are the retarded support champions that require literally 2 brain cells to play their maximum potential getting removed?
Namely soraka,janna,nami

Kind of sucks tanks can't really do anything to stop him from getting his dmg. Only thing we can do is CC him and hope our dmg dealers kill him before he gets to them.

Just got done reading all of the new stories.

Cait's was ok.
Ez's was utter dogshit.
Jayce's was good.
Vi's was meh.
Orianna's was pretty good. One of my favorite ones so far.

Now read some of the new Zaun ones.

Ekko, Zac and Janna just received new stories and bios too. We're getting more this week.

Rumble in the Jungle 10/10 skin congrats

Darius is one of those champs who can be useful even when 0/10. He's like poppy builds only tanky items and still shits out dmg. That Q heal is fucking busted, and combined with a flash E ult is gamechanging.
Simply put: he has way too much presence, and puts pressure to the enemy team even if the player who plays him is shit. Low risk to extremely high reward.

When they do some real nerfs on Lee.
>that's his best skin

>Proceed to MATE PRESS [X]
>Proceed to Impregnate [X]
>Proceed to ear rub while pressing [X]

>just dont even try to fight the Op champ bro :^)
Oh okay, well if you put it like that then yeah Darius is completely balanced. If only you could avoid the guy who has a 90% slow and a pull and not to mention will most likely build phage first (which gives him movement speed bonus on ALL physical damage despite the phage description saying only basic attacks). Yeah bro, just don't fight him. Holy shit, I'm about to go tell all those Challenger and Masters players the secret. Thank!

I only read the Janna one.

I utterly despise Zac and Ekko with all of my being because of their cancerous kits and the people who play them so I'm not going near their lore.

Ekko's story is pretty heartwarming.

Zac's is mostly the same despite a few changes anyway.

We're probably getting Jinx, Mundo and Blitz stories today.

Ekko is a mary sue anyway. Unless they've changed that no reason to bother reading his lore.

is this the new comfy meme

How in the fuck do I counter Chogath top or mid. Seems so fucking braindead that he gets perpetual sustain, free tank stats, huge silence duration and radius, retarded true damage.

Yes I am Silver, but I always get out traded and lose lane then the cho snowballs too hard.

But he's right, it is. SG is fucking obnoxious even when its you playing it.

I want to MOLEST Vel'koz!

Any Darius with half a brain just zones the enemy laner and freezes the wave. It's never even about fighting. He'll always be ahead of other melee top laners because of how insanely loaded his kit is for fighting. Even if you gank him and he's 'behind' he can easily kill you unless you somehow outburst him.

And in fights it's not Darius vs the world. He has a team behind him too who will CC/buff him so the whole 'just kite him xddd' is such a moot point unless he's a silver retard running in 1v3.

Cho is immobile.

just bash his stupid gay ass head in so hard he cant sustain it back
send that nigga to the fountain like wtf

because they're contrarian children who need to prove everyone wrong. you've probably met people like them in real life.

they're shiteaters, but god damn it i will shoot that shit and discuss league of legends with them. this is one of the most active lol communities available. some people really know their stuff here. most don't and are talking a big game. it's cool though just don't express any contentious opinions that shatter their fragile, deluded view of this game and the characters within and you'll be okay.

Is..Is this a meme?

Rengar is braindead. Chogath is just a low-key decent champ. He used to be better/more broken I believe.

Top is hard. Don't try to go hard on him if you find yourself losing. Play mobile characters like Irelia, Fiora, Yasuo. Chip at his health as much as you can. Learn to trade better than you currently are.

late xth for breast metal waifu

Because renekton has it and he's a lane bully standard

He has to have half his fury bar to heal as much as darius while him just have to q you.

>10 bans
>Poppy still makes it through
Well, at least i got to see Camille vs Jax.

Hes an immobile hero with extremely clear counterplay.

Im also from dota so a champion being a hard counter doesnt really bother me too much. Hes like ursa. You NEVER manfight ursa, likewise you NEVER manfight darius, you kite him. If youre a melee hero then too bad, its a team game after all, not every problem is your own.

I should mention I am a Diana main. Only champ I've managed to do well with into him is Poppy but forcing myself to play Poppy feels like punishment.

Even Quas talks about how retarded Cho sustain is.

>25% F R E E armor pen
>200 F R E E ad

>counterplay

The counterplay to darius is "pick a ranged champion" or "pick something more mobile."

It's not fucking fair that he counters 70% of the melee top champ pool just by trading with them.

Asking for the renekton vs darius gif

Take champs that can outsustain his W and avoid getting hit by his Q
Don't get caught in your minion wave unless you're under tower so his E will draw aggro

Also top cho is basically useless past level 9 unless you feed your ass off, he's either a 3k hp glass cannon or a 5k hp brick that doesn't actually do anything

i thought 10 bans was only in LCS not in soloqueue anyone know?

>True damage nukes

that wasnt how youre supposed to play renekton into darius

>3000+ hp
>glass cannon
either i have not been playing this game right at all or you are mistaken as to what a glass cannon is.

He can heal off of minions and is manaless, though

When I play against Darius, I usually just wait to 6 and attempt to kill him then, in fact I try to bait the jungle in because I get an extra tentacle on the hot and I can usually at least kill one. Late game the e poke is insane, especially if you land it on multiple people.

10 bans isn't coming to the actual game for a while. Just for your viewing pleasure.

>12% MAX HP PER CHAMPION HIT

>trying to talk reason with lolbabs
They would probably call byatcyka OP if he was in this game cause he would counter yasuo

true counters are something that can't exist in this game because

>i-it isn't f-fair I got outdrafted!

A full AP Cho with 6 stacks will hit around 3k HP, with abyssal and zhonya's he's still not any tankier than the average midlaner and will get bodied by any actual melee duelist unless he lands everything on them

I said don't obsess with killing him or stopping him from being what he is. I didn't say don't fight him.

The problem I see is they fight me, it goes even or badly, and instead of thinking
>damn he's hard to fight I should pick my battles and manage his threat range in fights
they just revert to
>I CAN'T TRADE FOR FREE IN LANE FROM LEVEL 1 MUST KILL PING JUNGLE ASSISTANCE GANK TOP GANK TOP I CAN'T WIN GANK TOP.

Seriously, most of the times I get fed are because I get ganked.

Don't even get me started on the number of times I get Blitz/Thresh hooked or Lee Sin kicked into the enemy team multiple times in one game because
>hurrrrrr *slurps drool* we caught duh moest feddested guy everyone use everything on him

I mean, this renekton is silver my dude. He doesnt even have 50% winrate on renekton

>2017
>season fucking 7
>no log out button in leagues have to close out everytime to log into a smurf or main
RIOT PLEASE

>Yes I'm Silver
well assuming you are, you can't kite or orbwalk for shit. As long as you don't learn it you'll always lose.
For toplane in general: learn how to manage your lane, this goes for top lane in general, if you don't know when or how to freeze and deny enemy xp you'll always be bad at top.

As for Chogath there is a reason why no one plays him anymore, one of the biggest is what I mentioned above, a Chogath's actions are VERY predictable. His CD's are very long, use this as advantage, always take in count after 6 that he'll all in. He's weak as fuck early, use this as your advantage, also ignite.
Learn to predict where he'll land his Q, don't run exactly in straight tunnel, use your damned brain and be a step ahead of him, you can even go towards him a little because he'll assume you'll run exactly away from him.

Watch the Cho to dodge his q, his stomp is like a full second before the actual q appears, if you can't dodge it in that time then don't expect to get anywhere lol. His silence is the only real annoyance, as the rest of his shit can be easily kited by most ranged champs. If you do have to melee him just go early health items imo.

The darius is also silver and literally let renekton shit on him for a second after the stun ended
Darius could have just comboed as soon as the stun wore off and it wouldn't be anywhere near as close

This is the only problem i have with darius honestly, it makes him ungodly hard to put down when hes fighting multiple people.

Makes sense he's silver
he didnt empower anything with his rage
if he had e'd in, ulted, w'd for the stun, and then q'd +ignite with rage he wouldve easily killed darius

*all top laner in general

maybe if renekton wasn't a shit champion for years the darius wouldn't have killed him

He is not an autist. He is an asshole. There is a difference. He is obviously inspired by Tony Stark

What is that old bitch doing to my waifu!?!?

I hope Kalista is okay :[

Holy fuck that renekton didn't do any of his animations right that is literally painful to watch. If he comboed properly he'd have won.

>bloodseeker
>no op
wooooooow
how does it feel to be above 3k mmr

>empowering your W

>diana top
Dont do this

it seems both of these players are kinda bad, its just darius won, but I bet even he didn't know he'll win.

Gonna say it again, because I like triggering lulu-fags

Just tried out Lulu and her kit is simultaneously the biggest load of bullshit while being boring as fuck. All she does is cuck enemies with her brain dead shields, slows, speed ups and polymorphs. And FUCK her ult. On its own it's fine but on top of the rest of her kit she has the outstanding ability of being the worst thing to try to kill while being a chore to try to enjoy playing. Fuck this champion, she's the worst thing in league of legends. Just straight up the least fun I've ever had playing a champion ever

I remeber when they removed mana potions and lulu players cried for weeks that they couldn't use q on cooldown from rank 1 for the entire game.

He used his ulti to cancel his W animation, he did -that- right

Is Imaqtpie or Faker what most normal people associate our e-sport with?

MY STINGER BRINGS UGLY DEATH