People always fuck with me when I drive

>Be me
>Live in shitty old people town.
>Exhaust bothers everyone
>MUH 6PM BEDTIME WAHHH
>Boy racers in grandmas regal try to race me
>Young family try to chase me off the road because I woke up ma and pa
> My favorite is that because I drive down the shared road Im automatically on their property when in fact im not...because their road comes off of the share ones but boomers own everything.
>Even the cops have literally stop giving a shit because every old piece of shit in my town has it out for me. I feel like they call each other when they hear me just to complain and me being everywhere.
>I just wanna cruise to the burger spot and just sit on my car hood and havea few cigarettes...
I hate my town.

also picture unrelated but I like it.

Buy electric exhaust cutout off alibaba for $30 so you can stop being obnoxious round the clock you dumb fuck

boomer spotted

Retard spotted.

How am I a retard....Please explain? Otherwise go to sleep boomer.

Entitled millennial spotted

>I have a right to have a shit exhaust on my 4 banger honda that is older than I am

I do have the right to have any exhaust of my car that my state deems to be ok. You don't matter in the situation. I feel like you could be from europe with the logic you are using.

Also its a 5 year old car. I actually worked for it unlike you boomer scum.

when people keep calling you an asshole it's usually because you really are an asshole

except my exhaust really isn't loud. I also drive more carefully than the next door and definitely ALOT safer than the redneck dickheads who try to chase me down.

next one*

wait...are you black?

nah

he's gotta be some kind of minority user
>confusing obnoxious exhaust with being a nigger

Continuing to assume I have an obnoxious exhaust and not that my town is fucked

he said his exhaust wasn't loud, that's the next logical assumption

you are city folk, with your fancy city car and your fancy city clothes and your fancy city ideas....I bet you didn't even vote for Trump...

do you actually drive a 4c?

Can you not read?

not really

either way you are either a rice fag, or some kind of nigger
>L

Interesting fantasy. Maybe you're just an asshole and everyone is sick of you.

what car and what exhaust? I'll be the judge of this

do an exhaust delete lmao

I feel you, OP. How come when I'm stopped or just cruising by, I don't get why do people feel the need to absolutely rev the shit out their car when they're not even on the same road as me?

I don't know what kind of sympathy you were looking for from Veeky Forums, but we think you're a faggot.

This shouldn't mean a lot either considering Veeky Forums is literally just a bunch of faggots bitching about which miata is the best miata

We all know it's the NC

nobody likes riced shit with fartcannons

>complain about living in old people town
>tfw living in urban hellhole with no parking spaces, loud neighbours and minorities ruining everything

holy shit a car that is faggier than miata

If everyone but you has a problem with something, and you are the one who thinks that they are the problem, maybe you should reconsider your position.

get a tesla.

>have a few cigarettes

you deserve this fate, OP

>I have a right to have an obnoxiously loud exhaust cuz its kewl and poeople should only sleep when I SAY they should sleep
>no i dont know what a job outside of 9 to 5 is XD

Fortunately, where I live, fuck tards like you will get slammed with a ticket for that retarded shit.

If you have the right to annoy them with your loud exhaust, they have the right to be annoying bitches about it, OP.

The Japanese have a phrase for this:
>"Givuu intake"

It means that you did this to yourself. Move somewhere better.

same thing happened to me.

Tell them to fuck off i literally have, cops side with me.