What does Veeky Forums think of Elon Musk?

What does Veeky Forums think of Elon Musk?

Literally the best thing to happen to the auto industry.

electric > gas

why so much witcher posting on here? that game is trash

Best RPG ever. Period.

>2017
>geralt isn't your husbando
consider suicide

>electric > gas
then why is tesla shit slower than a shed built car with an f150 engine?

>Best RPG ever
>Period
That would be elder scrolls oblivion

The battery technology and reusable rockets are more of a legacy than the cars, which will come and go. Hyperloop is moronic to use for people but could work good for shipping certain things.

0-60 is the only important day to day metric.
>Bethesda
lol. into the trash. There is literally no reason to not own Witcher 3 or the rest of the franchise.

>There is literally no reason to not own Witcher 3 or the rest of the franchise.
there is, it's faggotry 101

>being attracted to video game characters
kill yourself alphonse. this shit belongs on

Morrowind is approximately 10x better

was too bugged for me, had bad experience. Oblivion was way more stable and had way better setting closing oblivion gates and shit

>not being attracted to video game characters
vidya men>real men
Elder scrolls a shit. Fuck off todd fag.

consider suicide

>Over the weekend, workers excavated a “test trench” 30 feet wide, 50 feet long, and 15 feet deep on the grounds of SpaceX’s Los Angeles headquarters. Musk calls it the beginning of an experiment.
>“We’re just going to figure out what it takes to improve tunneling speed by, I think, somewhere between 500 and 1,000 percent,” he said Sunday during a hyperloop design competition at SpaceX.
>“We have no idea what we’re doing—I want to be clear about that.”
8 year old me thought tunneling under traffic with some kind of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles drilling machine would be an awesome idea. 45 year old Musk is actually doing it.

you're fucking joking right?
oblivion was boring generic fantasy
get one of the community patches for morrowind if bugs are an issue

it's got one of the best settings in any rpg

His head is practically shaped like a yamika

Oblivion memers leave.

>"We have no idea what we're doing - I want to be clear about that."
I'm not a fan of electric cars, and the whole self-driving car idea is pretty garbage, but you can't help but love the guy. At the very least, I love that he's pushing towards Martian colonization and consumer space travel.

Self indulgent idiot.

>electric > gas
Then why is a Slowbaru faster round the ring, the only important daily metric.

Skyrim and Morrowind permanently and irrevicably BTFO literally any other fantasy game ever.

I think he should focus on space and give up on electric cars.

Electric cars are pointless while most electrical power is provided by coal/natural gas, etc. Likewise if you can't produce a shitty lithium-ion battery that doesn't take all night to charge and can't get you farther than a tank of conventional gas (tanks can be filled in less than 5min), they're too inconvenient for most consumers. Then there's the fact that the goddamn battery production processes result in more emissions than most petrol-burners give off in their entire service lifetimes.

Tesla is one great big expensive counterproductive meme.

0-60 is more important.
No, they don't. Enjoy your buggy piece of shit that has no effort put into it.

People pay him thousands for hot memes, that's pretty impressive.

He needs to stop buying suits from David Byrne.