/dng/ Dueling Network General

Yu-Gi-Oh! General #2421

Witches are Bitches that get Stitches for being Snitches Edition

Last Thread: → →

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/baj95caex5si0n3/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy.exe
YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/jpok5ejx0fvlu5k/ygopro-1.033.A-Percy-nopics.dmg
High Quality YGOPro Images: ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/t/23339/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project
Manual Card Updates (rename to Live2016 and replace the existing folder):
github.com/Ygoproco/Live2016

Useful Links:
Current Official Rulebook, last updated 6/27/15:
yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/EN_SDSE_Rulebook.pdf
Wiki with a wealth of information for the players:
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market:
yugiohprices.com/
OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists
TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/
Hypergeometric Probability Calculator:
yugioh.party/
Official /dng/ ruling test:
testmoz.com/466984

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Tyranno's Rage (February 25th)
●OCG: Code of Duelist (April 15th)

●TCG: Pendulum Domination (January 20th)
●TCG: Raging Tempest (February 10th)

Before asking to be spoonfed, try the following:
● READ THE OP
● Read the cards carefully
● Lurk and read the archives
● Google your deck before you post it here. If your deck is/was competitive it will probably have topped an event, see the provided links above
● Most games have single rounds or a best of three match; matches are encouraged as they teach you to make use of your side deck for tournament play

Other urls found in this thread:

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30451218
strawpoll.me/12123070
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

V-jump when?

It's probably going to be shitty since we already saw most the dinosaur support

Here for Rat meta and wondering what dumbfuckery will the TCG do?

What would Shun say if he knew you were thinking lewds thoughts about his imouto?

Do you have a cardfu, /dng/?

>your waifu's dick makes your boss monster easier and better than yours
Is Yugo cannonically a cuck?

Xth for Ghost Ash looks ugly as sin

I'm playing the arc V tag force game and finally unlocked the no ban list. What are some of the better banned trap cards?

Makyura the Destructor

What is the most helmet deck legal right now that even the stupidest fucking people could play and scrounge wins with to think they accomplished something?

Maybe we'll get setting for new YGO series instead.
Things like Heroince preview, MC, the world they live in, etc.

Or is that supposed to be next month?

BUY CELTIC GUARDS

tcg leaks when

Just for the meme of it really, cool card art though

Isn't Hunter loop have about 94% chance to rip all of opponent's hand t1? Or is that some other FTK?
Makyura Exodia also seems viable.

Are you ready to ride the lighting?

ABC
Paleofrogs
Nutellaknights
Burning Abyss

why is she so mad?

Barrier Statues.

I will protect that smile no matter what happens or if i break an arm to doing so or i have to play Rat cancer to make her viable. Best cardfu i ever had, she's sexy, she's pretty, she's NOT useless, she's also strong as fuck and nowadays (on ygopro), she's no longer a -5 to summon her.

Maybe, if so that would probably save it since without it we have
>Dinosaurs we've already seen maybe the 1 missing card if we're lucky
>20AP reprints and nostalgia cards
>A slight teaser for the Starter Deck since I doubt they'd show off anything major yet

What advantages do the tribute dracos have over the true kangz?

my wife lara is so cute

>It's probably going to be shitty
Nah.
Brace for impact, motherfucker. Dark Anthellion and Starve Venemy soon.

Anyone got any DINO DNA decks to share?

Disruption by tributing your Spells/Traps.
Plussing any time your opponent does literally ANYTHING, with the advantage of being able to put your Spells/Traps on the board instead of your hand and make them playable immediately.
A slightly harder to break board by virtue of Dragonic Diagram giving them a 'get out of battle free' card once per turn.
Master Peace being an incredibly resilient boss with a good disruption effect.

mmmaybe

I like how all these decks are set five pass except ABC.

All of the Gustos and their depressed descendant Wen!

the desctruction effects from your spells ad traps.
all of them except darius search out shit when your opponent activates any card effect.
they get battle protection from the field spell since the were tribute summoned.
knuckle activates trap cards straight from the deck.

>ABC
>Not set 5

Fuck you.

I'm assuming this wasn't posted in an earlier thread.

Were cyber dragon ever made viable with that xyz card? I quit playing right around the time it was rabbitdinos or those toy cards that made you lose your entire hand.

Let's bully Tour Guide.

I want to drop her stuff on the bus floor and slap her ass when she gets down to pick it up

I want to make love work!

we speak english in this thread. why would we be interested in gook cartoons?

This isn't accurate, where's thhe 5head?

i want to negate her summon effect with uglier loli, and then flip her down with a quaking mirror force or floodgate trap hole, and then leave her there alone and in the dark, unable to move, until she starts panicking and shaking uncontrollably, and then breaks down crying!

>tfw I can use Gagagigo in my Spiral deck
The deck is still shit but at least it functions

>more stuff from this artist
BEST LOLI

some people can read it

>image.jpg
I'm triggered.

dude like whioah

>same image
>same resolution
>one is 226 KB the other is 1.46MB
What ancient Egyptian magic is this?

>5 seconds apart from each other
N-Nani?

>Second apart from each other.
Holy fuck.

nani?

png and jpg
i'm surprised you know about filesizes without knowing this

I want to make r3nk shitty just to see her cryig

fantastic hands
wind machine type lvl 4 effect monster
you can special summon this card banishing a face up spell/trap card you opponent controls. When this card leaves the field you can add a hand monster from you deck to your hand

I want to make her overlay with herself.

I still want to give Cuckle the cock, and to let Lyca lick my bone

And before someone says some dumb shit, that's a pluffy vulva and not a bulge.

Veiler is a boy. Deal with it.

Try to overlay a Veiler with a Tour Guide then.

What's the matter? Can't do it?

Though so

>2017
>still in the Rat format
Already worse than 2016 and it hasn't been 3 weeks yet.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm30451218

>Lost World doesn't spawn Tokens
PEEEEEEEEERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Yes, enough to make me want to study her deck.
No nigger. I don't give a fuck. You know who you are.

>Study her deck
Lunalights w/ zoodiac xyz are incredibly simple, i'd call them a Helmet deck, where did you got stuck so you can get some advice.

As in, enough to actually read the cards and see what they do.
To this day, I can't be bothered to give a fuck about Crystons, Abyss Actors and Burgers even if the last one has dominated the TCG.

Fair enough.

But real talk, if you're playing on ygopro, consider running kaleido chick and the zoodiac engine (with or without rat, its optional because lunas can do r4nk already for the zoodiac xyz). Its the only way you can give a decent fight against something like True Kangz

Red pill me on why Toadally Awesome a two star card is stronger than almost any other cards with more than two stars.

its a black card so its automatically better than everything that isnt a black card

Wow don't be racist please

It only has 2200 attack what are you talking about. 0 defense even.

when has any new card worked correctly when its first added

Reminder to vote on the new ghost loli's official name.

strawpoll.me/12123070

i bet spiral the new wyrm worked correctly when added

>Still no new TCG ban list even though the YCS is now over.

Christ Konami. Get your shit together.

what if tcg hits rat before rat is even out

yeah just kidding tcg will do even worse than ocg did when it comes to zodiacancer

If Trishula got a double hit KO before the TCG, anything can happen.

Players usually don't like to buy a lot of cards when a new ban list is close. To risky.

>Tfw not enough space to get all the dinos I was thinking off, plus dracos and zodiacs into 40 cards

>give me ideas for a 60 card deck other than infernoid or snown sworn
60 CARD ZEFRA
DON'T BE FOOLED BY 40 CARD SHITTERS

Pretty tired of cancer being used to describe cards that ruin the game. It's been beaten to death by now. We need a new hip meme word to replace cancer like how cuck replaced fag

Why isn't pic related forbidden or limited yet?

>mfw i used to run 60 card zefra back when nekroz, tellars, and shaddolls were at full power
I miss it.

The 1700 attack kinda kills it.

Also, monster effects are the leading (or damn close) removal option this format.

Because stunshitters deserve no less.

aids.

Why did cuck replace fag anyway?

you don't seriously fucking believe Denko is used to attack people do you.

Anyway the card is toxic as fuck. I'm just surprised it hasn't been hit because there have been enough big events where some player just pulls out Denko, other guy that set five shits his pants and scoops instantly.

That is the definition of unhealthy.

>sylvan charity
what

Sylvan Charity lets you cycle the top 3 cards of your deck if you have a Sylvan card, then put back a card you want in the deck instead of the hand
Mount Sylvania is a Sylvan card
You're not going to use all 3 Terraformings on all 3 Oracles

Shitter draw engines = best draw engines

Most meta decks can just play around it using monster effects or toolbox xyz summons.

It's not as big of an issue as you think. Maybe in a format where monsters are toned done and traps are more viable.

just because your barrier beat deck auto loses to it doesn't make it unfair

Maybe people shouldn't be playing shit decks like that then.

Denko isn't seen often competitively for a reason. It uses up your normal summon, prevents you from setting up your own backrow, and isn't difficult to out for most decks. All it takes is a decent beater or a single removal effect, then their backrow is live and you're left with none.

The age of 'set 5 pass' is pretty much over. If you're playing a deck that can only win by doing that, you deserve to get stunlocked to death.

Vanity's Emptiness is worst and its at 1.

I lost a match against BLACKWINGS because the lucky fucker in my locals used Vanity in two games.

> prevents you from setting up your own backrow

so that's why you fucking do your shit before summoning her and then pull an OTK out your ass

Read the card before you make claims. Denko doesn't work if you have any backrow set.

If you 'do your shit' before summoning her you're just making yourself vulnerable to that set 5 pass, nullifying the point of using her in the first place. And OTKing isn't going to happen for many decks since, as I've said, she uses your Normal Summon.

Tour guide isn't for fug

Denko has been around for a long while before Barriers became semi-relevant

Look at that shit in pic related. Evilswarm player just completely locked out of his entire backrow

>locked down evilswarm
>the archetype who can do nothing except summon a lockdown boss and protect it
Seems like poetic justice to me desu

>tfw 2nd place curse in all locals

Anyone else here has some serious choking problems? I've never won 1st place but always end in 2nd.

And its not like i'm losing/winning against the same people, cause there's about 5 different events per week around here, all of varying level, but goddamn does it feel bad to never get 1st.

It's even a meme in my nearest store that winner from L bracket is the actual champ, cause GF are a bye due to me.

Like, is something fucking up my luck or something? Am i getting blessed hands up until GF? I admit i do get nervous when it gets crowded and noisy, but overtime i learned to manage that.

Explain why she gladly runs herself in every r3nk deck, wears skimpy clothing, doesn't wear pantsu and bends over lewdly when she "accidentaly" drops something on the ground then