/eagg/ - East Asian Genocide General - Lu Lingqi Edition

Last thread: Pastebin for newcomers: pastebin.com/d4kmz03P

What we know so far:
-Dynasty Warriors 9 confirmed.
-Zhou Cang is playable, Shu officer.
-DW9 will be open world. We may or may not get a lot of newcomers. Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Musou Stars may or may not replace Warriors Orochi.
-Berserk Musou is around the corner for the west, 2017 release.
-Fire Emblem Musou confirmed. Ignore the shitposters.
-Fate Extella: The Umbral Star is coming to the west soon.
-Sanadamaru confirmed for localization.
-We're still ded.
-Lingqi is flatter than a flounder.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0obHdzJsbsU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QJkdoMqO64
youtube.com/watch?v=1RHc3BcX1S4
youtube.com/watch?v=mm4haznwnp8
youtube.com/watch?v=bbp6D68bTsg&t=0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>New character is another Shu wank

I hope that they'll change her design to be closer to the RoTK one.

It's to be expected. Pray they don't make anymore Guanbrats or worse, grandkids.

Fair enough, more interaction makes for some nice flavor text.

>flatter than a flounder

That's not even true. She's not Boobs McKenzie like Lianshi, but she's far from flat.

I'd rather we keep the Design she has, if anything. Black trimmed with Gold is the definition of style, and it works well for her. Just use her Player Two outfit; It's close enough to what you're after, in my book and ugly as sin, too.

I misread Guanbrats as Gunboats and was confused as to when Shu acquired a Navy

>Just use her Player Two outfit
No way, because I use the neko outfit

Best Cao Cao

>another movie sucking Guan Yu's bearded dick

>depicted as a crazy murder hobo
>sucking dick

youtube.com/watch?v=0obHdzJsbsU
youtube.com/watch?v=8QJkdoMqO64

>Besides, your beard is in the way

you mean guandkids?

Shu, fly. Shu.

No Wei

Wu do you think you are, acting all high and mighty like that?

A Jinius

>we will get a whole Guan faction before Cheng Pu and Man Chong are playable

What movie/show is this from?

the Shimazu are certainly the best dressed Clan. Granted most Kyushu Clans were dressed well, the Shimazu managed to style on everyone so hard at Sekigahara, they won despite being on the losing side.

>an awesome tale of brotherhood and facing the odds will never be the centre of a SW game
>instead we'll be retold the same story of Nobunaga and his fuccbois 10 more times

The Lost Bladesman (2011)

When will Dong Tuna get added to the roster?

Shimazu are fun to play in nobunaga's ambition. You start with Takahisa and Jiianshi who are pretty gud themselves, you are the first clan to get guns, and a few years in your sons start coming of age with like 90+ in each stat. Only problems you face are fighting Otomo over the northern half of Kyushu and the mountain range that splits Kyushu in half that makes it hard to cross to the north without spending lots of supplies.

When there are no more Shu left to add

Shimazu is like the Hojo of Kyushu. They have fuck tons of good officers and their territories is more well-developed compared to the neighboring clans. If you start somewhere in central Japan, chances are the Shimazu is gonna become the final boss of the game.

>OC Clan
>Thirty Ambitions
>Shimazu is the first clan I wipe out
>Hojo is second
>Tokugawa is Third
>Date en route to being 4th

bump

I'm almost finished with Three Kingdoms (2010), what should I watch next?

Souten Kouro

Can we add the Discord to the pastebin?

Objective facts.
Best boy is Zhang Liao
Best girl is Wang Yi
Cutest is Guo Hai

These are facts.

No. Piss off with that shit.

>shimazu is in Kyushu in the south
>Hojo in is Kanto in the North East
>Tokugawa is in the centerish
>date is far north
what the fuck? are you just one long string of bases?

>Wanting us to use that botnet
No thanks

Ayup.

>Cancer Man
>Cutest

>Wang Yi
>Best Girl

>Zhang Liao
>Best Boy

so much wrong in this

Should I bother getting SW2XL on 360 or just go straight to 4 after I'm finished with SW2?

Fuck off Qiao scum.

Guess again, chuckles.

Best Girl/Cutest: Lu Lingqi
Best Boy: Xu Shu

you are all objectively wrong

I'm the Qiaofag. Zhang Liao is based and Guo Huai is even more based. Wang Yi is cool as ice, both figuratively and literally.

know what this series needs? an artstyle change

the graphics are terrible

Just jump strait to 4

Hyrule Warriors would look fantastic with a little higher resolution.
DW and SW look awful, though.

Graphics ╪ Artstyle

But yeah, the graphics sucks.

Maybe adapting the artwork into the game could liven things up.

play sengoku basara desu

It's not just that but the way that they are right now, they look like a generic asian war game

Maybe they should call the guys from Gust to make things look more interesting

Hryule Warriors did art right
DW and SW are just too dull and realistic and generic, so yea

>a game that asians killing each other
>looks too asian

Really?

That's what I mean, almost everyone in SB looks better than their SW counterpart

While I can see why some people like the more down to earth SW designs, they're not very memorable compared to SB

I didn't say that, I said they look generic, nothing stands out

The irony they dont even look remotely asian

Eugene looks pretty asian.

Some of the recent additions don't look too Asian, Sima Zhao and Chunhua come to mind, Shi and Yi look Asian at least. Otherwise, a good chunk of the cast still look Asian.

I hope that the custom clans don't fucking die immediately. I chose Kyushu for Sun Jian, Central Japan for Cao Cao, and northern Japan for Liu Bei. for specific locations I looked for high population centers that are near weak 1 castle clans. I'm worried the Date will fuck Liu Bei or the Hosokawa fucking Cao Cao

Is Dynasty Warriors Unleashed on the Play Store for anyone? I can't seem to find it.

It is already released, some anons here were playing it day1

I was looking for it too and couldn't find it, and so I went to the website and it said that what was released a few days ago was just a beta, and that's over now.

No clue when the game releases for real.

>A device with performance equal to or greater than the Galaxy S5 is required to run the game.
Well fucking shit best I have is a Galaxy S4.
Maybe my Galaxy TAB 10.1 might run it. The thing outdated and discontinued so I doubt it.

Never, because the joke only works in English (by mispronouncing Dong too) and a Japanese company doesn't give a shit about vague spelling resemblance jokes in another language.

Don't let hair colors distract you. All the characters have obvious epicanthic folds.

They just need to get over this bishonen phase they've been on since 6. We at least still get some great designs like Yu Jin and Han Dang, but a lot of the recent characters have this incredibly bland samey look, appear to be teenagers, and are allergic to facial hair. 6 also shat on a number of the old characters by prettying them up, even when they didn't need it (Zhou Yu, Liu Bei, Gan Ning, Lu Xun, Meng Huo, etc.).

Thank you.

Zhou Yu and Lu Xun have always been pretty boy, Zhou Yu especially so. As for Gan Ning, aside from having his hair dyed, I don't see anything wrong with him.

>Zhou Yu and Lu Xun have always been pretty boy, Zhou Yu especially so.

Hence the
>even when they didn't need it
Their faggot levels were amped up by 11 for no reason. Lu Xun went from being a cocky little faggot to just a faggot who can't stop flashing his midriff.

I agree user, she looks great.

>Zhou Yu and Lu Xun look gay
>Lu Meng and Lu Su are manly men with manly weapons
hmmmm... rlly makes me think....

>10
Post your mains.

The strongest.

Be sure to stay ahead of the competition.

Never ever post his shitty Fate design again

That shit is problematic beyond belief

>Just found out Unleashed had a beta
>It's already over

Did anyone play it? I know it's gachashit, that's part of the fun for me. I just want to roll on every Shu banner and bring benevolence to the land.

Zhao is literally Tidus. Jia Chong/Yuanji are white as fuck.

>pre 6 Lu Meng
Not a fan.

youtube.com/watch?v=1RHc3BcX1S4

What BGM is playing in this trailer? I know it was in 7 or 8 but I can't place it from just this riff.

Coliseum

Glad we agree the Shimazu are based.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm4haznwnp8

youtube.com/watch?v=bbp6D68bTsg&t=0s

Well, looks like Fate isn't worth buying.

>letting some queermo on YouTube tell you what games to buy

he was pretty objective in its awfulness.

Who even is he? aside from you of course

hard to dislike the fratboys of the Sengoku Jidai.

>Not recognizing Arena when you hear it
That's like the second most recognizable track of the series aside from Lu Bu's theme.

Anyone else finds Jang Wei annoying? Getting really tired of BENEVOLENCE.

Jiang Wei? We all do, his voice doesn't help either

I really wish they would stop adding gimmicky weapons like boats and stupid shit like Rakes, and instead would focus on adding more Spear movesets/fighting styles.

Some different swords would be fine too. but I'm getting kinda sick of comcially dumb looking weapons.

Also I think I'm not the only one who'd prefer the "New Generation" of officers wouldn't go full retard in terms of armor design.

>More spear
Please no. Other than that, I agree. I also hope we don't get another irrilevant son/grandson of some some Shu officer.

Shut up, we're getting Zhuge Zhan, son of Zhuge Liang and you're liking it.

He's just a shittier version of his father.

I agree about the dumb overly anime designs, but not so much about adding less gimmicky weapons. There's only so many ways you can swing a spear/sword around.

FE musou will fix this. I just hope it isn't as awful as Fate is.

Which is more historically accurate, SW or DW? I'm not implying this corresponds to being the better game.

DW7 is the most 'accurate' DW
SW4 is the most 'accurate' SW

SW adheres closer to history since 16th century japan is better documented than 2nd century China.

Holy fuck, how did I not notice /eagg/ was alive again?

Welcome home, my brothers.

How is Extella bad? I'm asking because I've been seeing rather positive things about it. Genuine curious.

see