If Veeky Forums formed a committee and received a billion dollars to design and produce a car...

If Veeky Forums formed a committee and received a billion dollars to design and produce a car, what kind of car would it result?

A cheap mid-engined kei car.

some retarded dual engined wedge with a LS in the back and a rotary in the front with popups

nothing we would literally never agree on anything

kek

a 89hp convertable SUV with FWD but only to a single wheel with seating for 7 sliding passenger doors and a fully non servicable engine bay infotainment system (that you must log into to turn on the car) and totally controlled by a self driving system

pic related with popup twingo lights

So an Autozam then?

>89hp

So Lima powered?

You mad man

Fiero with a body kit

transverse 2.7l i12 NA diesel powering an ep3 knockoff with a 20 speed manual and a seat mounted clutch that you have to hump to use
also t-topped
no mufflers
factory camber and fartcan

>purchase production rights to Gen 2 Fiero, develop V8 trim
>inexpensive drift missile with zero emissions, no safety, factory roll cage and pop-ups
>spend the rest developing turbojet go-kart

Welcome to WATomotive Industries, how crazy are you?

Zero emissions EQUIPMENT I should say.

The smoke replaces OBDII as your diagnostic check. Grey smoke OK, anything else bad.

RWD Twingo with miata popups, skyline taillights and an M3 badge, powered by a rotary. The radio would have no controls and it would have "Running in the 90s" forever stuck on repeat. Also the front axel wouldn't have any wheels on it so normies would instantly know it's RWD.

How crazy am I?

We will build a 8L DOHC V12 that powers an suzuki cappuccino with a 5spd manual and AWD. Without any emission standards followed.

a rwd 5 speed manual wagon with a lot of ponies and pony stickers. Production model is given out free to filipinos to drive for 10 years before imported and listed on craigslist cleveland.

>small go-kart like 4cyl rwd coupe
>awd wagon with 3 mechanical difflocks
>average-sized awd/rwd coupe with >300hp engine

only if rwd tran swap

a car that only /o would buy, which would be fine as it wouldn't be legal in europe or the u.s. anyway.

Or a BRZ with a LSx