Okay guys going to get a car for commuting on the highway 80 miles a day

Okay guys going to get a car for commuting on the highway 80 miles a day.
Is this a good choice to get?? I'm a robot and don't know if this is a good car...

kbb.com/cars-for-sale/448056903/?totalresults=34&index=3&origin=index&atcmake=honda&atcmodel=civic&searchtype=all&zipcode=&year=2015&distance=150&tab=paymentcalculator

SHOULD I GET A MAZDA 3 INSTEAD

Idc if you have seen my thread before. I'm stressing here and need more opinionz. I might put myself in a mental hospital soon if I can't pick out a car babBbababhHahah

Mazda3 is my dream car

I can't decide!!!

Pls I'm going up there in a few hours.
Is this a bad decision

I really like mazda 3s. my driving instructor used them and I really liked driving them. my grandpa has a civic like that I think, he seems to like it

I dont like any civic pre 2016
Mazda3 if you like cars
Corolla if you hate cars and want everyone else to know it
Civic if it's 2016 and you want something that's interesting looking
Ford Focus honorable mention

So you wouldnt recommend my car? I think I'm going to check out some Mazda3
Any year I should look out for?

>80 mile highway commute
Get a Mirage

Do NOT do this

I have a 2014 mazda3, great for city, hate it on highway, noise af, but it do have good power with the 2.5 tho. They improved it for the 2017 model, havent dot the chance to drive one.
Try find one and book a test drive, go on highway and see how it works

Yes. Listen to this guy. Get the used automatic Honda with no warranty for the same price

So get that Honda coupe I posted? You think it's a good decision?

No if you are buying a car without warranty get a $3k corolla

Why though

Civic is comfy and awesome highway mpg, the mazda road noise is annoying.

Get it with warranty, do regular maintenance, it should serve you well.

How do I get it with warranty

Also is getting a coupe a dumb Idea

buy new or cpo

ignore all these plebs, get a 2010-2012 Ford Fusion
there's a reason they're used as taxis

Not really, depends on how often you have more than 1 passenger, can be a pain in the ass. But if it's just you a coupe is easier to get into and has slightly better visibility. Insurance might be a little higher and resale value not as good since more people are looking to buy something with 4 doors.

Then find a Mazda 3. Do you want us to just validate your opinion?

Yeah I didn't realize that post was from OP, if the mazda 3 is your dream car then get it. It's a good car.

The Focus is better than the Mazda3 imo

You can get 2011-14 models for cheap, they're almost identically mechanically to the newer facelifted version.

Better than 15 civic?

Is that Honda civic used a good deal or not... Oops like my car payments will be a little under $200 and my insurance $125 a month...

I'm not OP

Are you the sentra faggot?

>admits to being a robot

GUYS STOP BUMPING A SHILL THREAD

Huh

BTW I bought it

Kill yourself. You should've gotten a civic for 3k. You did put at least 3k down didn't you? There's no point in spending 15-20k on a newish econobox.

It was 12k.
I want a car that will last me awhile and be a good commuter car...
Did I fuck up?

Yes because you could've gotten an 01-05 civic for 3k or less and over a few years you might have spent half of that 12k worst case. And you'd have cheaper insurance.

i agree, get a mirage

how many miles are on it?

Really hope I didn't fuck up

But the car would be similar to the shitty niss-I mean my current car now...
Bro, i think im having a panic attack lol

42k in like 18 months? That's entirely too much mileage.

Maybe you should've fixed your shit instead getting something new. Shitty throwaway society.

and you paid 12k? are you retarded? or do your parents have a shit ton of money and you never learned about frugality?

I dont get it. Most people said it's a good deal! Also my parent's are poor as fuck and live in a damn trailer with my 4 other siblings...
I live in my best friends bedroom whom we share a fucking bed together

I just recently got a job 4 months ago that pays me "decent".

What would you all have me do!? Fix my shitty little car up that had 180k miles, squeaky belt, expired tag and leaks gas when i pour it? Plus it hear metal scrapping noise the faster i drive

sage

Unsage

i did good and you know it

YOU ARE THE SENTRA FAGGOT. PLEASE KILL YOURSELF.

heh....
g-gottem

also why?

How many fucking times did we tell you to fix it? All you had to do was go to a mechanic like a normal person.

OP answer this: are you happy with the car?

but it would've cost a lot I bet and my car is only like worth 1k...
But then i wouldn't of had a car payment...or higher insurance.

uhhh

Yeah I am actually, it's a very nice little car! I am just feeling guilty and like I made a mistake since I will be out $300 less dollars every month...
I guess that is what matters, though, Right?

It wouldn't have been more than 1-1.5k. Your car was worth that.

Possibly. But then I wonder how much longer it would've lasted me?
Maybe enough to save up and put down for a car or something...
I feel sad now

OK fine I didn't buy it. I just test drove it. Plan is to buy it tomorrow.
I think u need anxiety drugs for real though

It will last as long as you're willing to fix things. If the transmission or engine blows its ok to get rid of it.

I'd be happy if it lasted just 1 more year!

REALLY hope repairs don't cost me a lot, then I will regret not getting the honda, it would honestly be nice to have a new sleek looking car!