Okay Veeky Forums my roommate keeps sending me pictures of his cousins stanced FRS claiming it looks good...

Okay Veeky Forums my roommate keeps sending me pictures of his cousins stanced FRS claiming it looks good. How the fuck does anyone like a car that looks like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/cody.mason109/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I mean the body kit does look okay. But the rims... oh boy

user v.important tell your cousin not to drive his lower control arms are broken that car is dangerously unsafe

Looks like shit, OP ask if it was constructed by a high school dropout

>that shitty fitment

if you have any tuck you are shit

rim lip needs to be on the fender lip

it coulda been cool, but then he ruined it with excessive camber/low

How "could" it be cool with that Yolo swagfag bodykit?

He made a car that's intended to be fun to drive nearly impossible to do anything with because the tires aren't touching the fucking ground. Kill him.

It's purpose is parking lot circlejerk meets

So this is your roommates cousin?

instagram.com/cody.mason109/

looks like a genuine fuck boy.

But we could already tell by the car and his lame ass "pray hands stance"

looks like fat mamma stepped on the car and broke it

as reddidclulous as chromed wagon wheels on a ghetto utility vehicle

>Yolo swagfag
I fucking called it

it would been better than it is now m9

its funny when people say stancefags are all "spics and niggers"

actually its mostly white kids from middle class/upper middle class families that actually have no interest in cars, just attention. Pretty pathetic tbqh. Worst than nigs who own donks or spics who own low riders

Fender flares look great on many cars imo and widen the body for use with wider tires. Normally, awesome.

The problem is that he stances it with ugly wheels, the proceeded to put canards on it before having a splitter (which just looks stupid), and removed the front emblem without covering the holes it left. Look how beat to shit the front bumper is.

Take away the stance, put on proper wheels, put a splitter on it, put a Toyota emblem on the front, remove the stickers on the front drivers side window and the giant sticker on the back. Then you'd have a really good looking car.

splitter is already busted and beat to shit

You forgot the ugly exposed rivets

How the hell does that car even functions as a car? Can it make a turn? Or even reach the city speed limit?

I still don't understand why people like their cars so low

do you never go over pumps or potholes? are you immune to steep entrances to shopping centers? how do they not cringe every time it scrapes? its like a peehole papercut for me, and they seem to be begging for it

>Be patient I'm lowered license plate frame

if you want a serious non meme answer.... its attention and IG "fame"

seriously.

Its pretty pathetic.

They want the chance to call you a h8er

car in op is obviously bagged

as are plenty of stanced cars

People are fucking stupid, Stancing your car will just ruin the underside, people who do it i feel just want to watch the world burn

>Its pretty pathetic
How? The only pathetic part of it is when people such as yourself spend /your/ free time crying about how they choose to spend /their/ money

OP here, roommate can confirm that it's not bagged.

t. cuck

His gf is pretty hot tho

OP tell him that he needs to fix it before he ruins the entire subframe,

And staning is a evolution of riceing

theres no excuse to have that shit of fitment on a static build

what a shitter

Stancers are the bronies of the car world

wheels

she looks like your typical basic bitch bimbo. Hot but nothing special.

next.

a mixture of down's syndrome and autism will do this to a person
pretty much

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I DONT LIKE THE WAY IT LOOKS

STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE

ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A THREAD ABOUT DONKS NEXT

>autism: the post

>Hot but nothing special.

Exactly, hot.

Way better then my autism ass could get

That's actually a pretty good idea, thanks.

Then he should get an Altima or some other people-carrying sedan that he can fuck over to his heart's content.

Don't make fun of donks. Those things are cool as hell.

its just a car

why? i just don't get this

Its for faggots who have no talent. The all mingle at one fucking parking lot and trade vape juices and talk about their trust fund from daddy. There is zero pros for stancing a car like a faggot.

And what's your talent user?

I think you're not giving bronies enough credit, or stancefags too much credit.

he can drive around cones in a parking lot using 2nd gear at best I bet

most are just salty that they dont have the money that goes into a stanced car

You tell me

I have a car for track duty. Not to show off, which requires zero skill.

see
>Implying there is a reason to stance your car
There is no functional reason too.

Post it then

Like other user says you probably autox once a month in your econo shit box

>there is no functional reason
There doesn't have to be. People don't have to justify what THEY want to do just so your autism isn't triggered
The world isn't a safe space where everyone must not upset your feelings. Fuck off to reddit or Tumblr cunt

going to the track takes zero skill

some people arent soulless autists who cant comprehend doing anything except for logical decisions

OP here, I've talked to the guy a couple times about cars. He's a pretty nice guy with bad tastes IMO. He does race miatas so he has some talent.

>
I meant the guy with the stanced car obviously

Not even once a month kek. i get so much shit on this board for the wheel gap :^)

Im currently working on a Lemons car out of an e36 328i.

Standing in a parking lot trading vape juice takes no skill.
>racing in lemons
>logical decision
Def is not

then youre on the same tier as a stancer

Lowriders at this point are classics. At least they're fun.

so are donks and stanced cars

For what?
My wheel gap or the fact I can't go to the track every weekend?

Stancefags can't even pull out of the drive way of creating 2k+ damage on their car (If it even leaves the garage for instagram photoshoots kek)

>stance
>fun

To look at? nah
To drive? even bigger nah

racing in lemons

youre wasting money on something "stupid"

t. busrider

youve never driven one so fuck off

daily driven my 540i like this for 18k miles
saving for 13 inch wide work emitz wheels and flaring the car
get mires, girls love my car.

looks great!

Wheel gap is for people with vaginas.

>riceing

No wheel gap is for people who're into penises.

>wasting money on something stupid
No that is stance

At least I get a shot at a prize and able to compete with other autists.
Its life or death.

>Spending 15-30k on a retarded bodykit, rims, retarded suspension setup, taking it to the shop because you cant do it yourself and standing in a parking lot trading vape
or
>building a shitbox for a couple hundred bucks, make it all speed, turbo a stock motor, race with other retards who did the same and try not to die or blow up your car

If you ask me, option 2 is a lot better desu famalam

>driving a stanced car worried about every bump slowly is fun.

I've driven an evo that was lowered so much it bottomed out, and that was shit. the ride was shit the owner always drove it super slowly and he ended up crashing it because a pothole sent him flying off the road.

ruining a vehiceles functionality to make peoples heads turn is a fucking idiot move

nope sorry you waste money on stupid shit

worse off it can only be used on a track lol

fucking retarded actually worse than stance

>not getting a wagon

I did the same to mine as pic related.

Literally a stock bmw
Lol what

ugh my dick

This is tasteful lowering

>girls love my car.

No, they love the bmw badge.

Lesbians don't drive lowered cars.

then you drove wrong

scraping is fun

I've also driven an evo so low it was a massive pita to drive on the streets
It was a dedicated track car that only had rego because he lived 15 minutes from the track and it was a straight drive there

What's your point

Why the hell would I want to drive a car with no windows, interior, rock hard suspension, tires that last a few miles, on the verge of blowing the motor cuz boost, and is loud as hell?
>implying that I wont

Its street legal except for the exhaust desu.

No manual 540i wagons

>shocks and springs
>grippy tires

Its sorta stock

I might buy a supercharger kit.

swap it.

Only pain is programming it.

Heres an idea: don't.

actually beingfast and able to hit bumps and take corners is more fun you mongoloid

>swap it

I love how children here loves to play at bob the builder, thinking that they can magically swap engine to another car and it magically stay safe and respects the original project specifications.

>no need to adjust suspension geometry
>no need to change/reinforce parts
>what are tolerances?

Just buy the finished car you want, don't modify something that has been studied and tested from a professional engineer team for years and millions of km...

>has to go fast or drive hard to have fun

lol what a pile of shit

Yeah this one wasnt a track car, the guy was an idiot and wanted it excessively low. tt was his daily for a few months until it got wrecked

you either lower your suspension to the point of scraping in the streets to go harder around the track, or because youre a faggot.

Which one are you?

Usually the ones saying "just swap it lol" have no experience doing such. Luckily I can tell them to shut the fuck up because I built this 510 wagon myself and swapped it.

I traded it for the E39 540i on TE37 up above and never regret it for a second. Fuck swapped cars.

same end result fuckboy

first one just makes you a tryhard poorfag

2nd one means you just upset some pleb so he slings middle school insults at you

>540i manual drive shaft
>e39 M5 or 540i rear diff
>manual out of an M5 or 540i
>reprogram ecu

The fuck are you on about retard? You're swapping the transmission into a car that FUCKING HAD THE OPTION.

Stancing makes you a tryhard poorfag that can't even make it over train tracks, at least if you dump all of your money into making your car fun to drive you can be a happy poorfag you stupid stacing ricefag shit cunt

It's what happen when kids with old Hot Wheels that have bent axles grow up and get a real car. They don't know how cars are supposed to look, so they do shit like this.

fucking ignorant guy slings insults like a child lmao

I dont think you could ever be happy with that much salt

>Busy main street intersection
>Exit of a parking lot into the street
>Green stanced Honda stuck in a perfect way so that the front tires don't touch the ground and his front bumper is crumpled into the street
Completely unusable and retarded to do to vehicles that cost several thousand dollars.

stancing is stupid, and if you do it to an uncommon car, you deserve all the grief you get for it. however, if it makes you happy, what the fuck do i care?

Why do faggots make that pose? Are they praying that it doesn't hit a pebble and crack the oil pan?

>orange tan
>bleached teeth
>bleached hair
You'll do better, autism user.

shit senpai

tell you're roommate that his cousin is a nigger that won't ever achieve anything in life
that should shut him up

I want to take a giant shit on all of those rims.

what did he mean by this?