steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Total War News
White Dwarf coming 19 January 2017
twitter.com/totalwar/status/819200441066123264
Total War: WARHAMMER - Behind The Wood Elves
youtube.com/watch?v=f8_Z2Bm0CjE

Time Commanders is back and it's pretty good
youtube.com/watch?v=F0tOb_bFj70

Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_5
Recent DLC (good goy) -- store.steampowered.com/app/534331

Suggested Mod Pack (You can pick and choose from the list, Suggested by user):
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=817040576

previous

Other urls found in this thread:

1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer:_Age_of_Sigmar
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Good luck, I'm behind 7s

Hello is this where Embed Systems are being worked on

Sebidee's unit mod if you want more than 4 units per faction.

Archwarhammer is amazing.

Rejoice! For a Knight of Bretonnia provides your shield.

Why is Skarsnik so smart? Aren't Greenskins all stupid?

Any good AoC mods?

Age of Vikings, as well as the Age of Vikings submod if you would prefer to play as Wales, Cordoba, or the other Carolingian Empire faction named Lothar-whatever.

G O B L I N S

What about the medieval mod?

Lotharingia?

Do you get the achievement for the very hard campaign if the battle difficulty is set to normal?

Yeah.

Never tried it.

Do the faction adding mods fuck up Warhammer at all? I dunno, I want to add Kislev, or add the unique empire factions stuff, but I am using that dudes mod for the more indepth Empire, and some other things, and I don't want to break shit.

Played it a bit, found the campaign incredibly underwhelming and buggy.

>ally since the very start of the game coming to my aid fighting my enemies all around my kingdom
>the only people i could count on even though they're weak
>the king himself vanquishing the bothersome horde threatening me from the north
the comfiest

>Ally
Stopped read there

Goblins...

Is it really that fun to spam this?

Yeah dude
You will totally get a virus

>modding perfection

Do you have to have some DLC to progress in the Heinrich Kemmler Chaos Blade quest? It says put any two of the following in his army: grave guard, the sternsmen. But I already have like ten grave guard units in his army and the quest still isn't going anywhere.

Also, for the cloak of mists and shadows do you have to attack the Empire specifically, or if its been wiped out by Wood Elves would it be enough to attack their settlements on former imperial territory?

googled both these questions and couldn't find squat. You'd think someone would have mentioned it somewhere.

I'm not spamming it m8 i just copy the previous OP and Veeky Forums creates a new automatically

I was gonna delete it but tradition is important

>tradition

You're on your way to your name being in the book you little grobi shit

>Implying it's a tradition
You fucking bought it hook, line and sinker

Good job, now kill yourself

Also, do his quest items actually make Kemmler useful? Because I can't see for the life of me why anyone would choose him over Mannfred. He's not even particularly useful compared to an ordinary vampire lord.

>implying I'm even OP or the guy you're responding to
>implying it's not a tradition
>implying I bought it hook, line and sinker

Careful friend

It's a retarded unfunny meme just like pagodas and le pontus and writing the entire OP in german

>pagodaposting
>unfunny meme
INTO THE BOOK YOU GO.

Please point to which part of the spectrum you are on

haha le funny petulant manlet meme, nice

STACKED TOWER

IN ASIAN STYLE!

COMEDY GOLD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

something tells me you don't belong here

But he's right user it isn't an unfunny meme it's a tradition.

Huh. I've never seen that image before, and now i've seen in twice in five minutes (it's also in an architecture thread on Veeky Forums).

I don't think I'm cut out for total war games

I didn't know it was possible to lose in TW games.

you should have started out with an easier faction, like one of celts.

Are the celts a DLC faction?

yeah, but if you dont want to buy them, just play as the saxons then relocate to Britain

>then relocate to Britain
You forgot to tell him to REMOVE FRANK first

Why do I need to remove the franks?

They'll inevitably declare war on you in the first 10 turns, and they just happen to be sitting on the closest port access to the British Channel.

They also start with a navy that can take out your army in the British Channel, so be wary of that. Ideally, you should consolidate your position in Frisia and possibly take action against the Langobards before going into Britain.

was so mad that I had to alt f4 last game.

chasing fucking goblin general across mountains who always occupied my town,ran away and when I retook it he occupied another. Took 4 of my cities this way

A number of reasons.
1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer:_Age_of_Sigmar
Explains most of it.

Essentially they canned Warhammer Fantasy for no good reason and replaced it with a product inferior in every way.
One of the bad reasons, or not a justification for the decision but something GW appreciated after having killed it, was renaming everything into more "original" names to assist their ability to press copywrite claims.
Because they can't copywrite High Elves for example, they literally called the Age of Skubmar race Aelves instead.

>Attacking a fort in the mountains during the winter at night
I want a Total War with snow gimmicks now

>product inferior in every way
but thats wrong

It's called copyright, you idiot

Historically night battles were extremely rare. During winter armies would either disband or wait out the winter in forts and camps.

How about defeating 4 armies and taking a city in one night?

Sounds a victory for the history books.

It seems like bows got simultaneously more and less useful in Attila. They absolutely rape anything unarmored but they're so fucking inaccurate it hurts to use them.

How accurate they are depends on how wide you form them.

Yeah I know. I wonder how I managed that. Ah well.

I did acknowledge it as Age of Skubmar my dude.

COME

Wait, really? So spaghetti line bows are less accurate than say, a unit 4 ranks deep?

SIT

models in AoS are way better
game is more accesible and you no longer have to sell your kidney to be able to afford this game

DESPOILERS,

>paying $85,000 dollars for 2 orc models and 1 orc model just to autistically move them about while narrating every movement
>not just paying $300 for the better experience that is total warhammer

Don't have the quest requirements in front of me, but if it says to attack the Empire, you've gotta attack the Empire faction, that a provice was originally their doesn't matter. If you're lucky they'll rebel somewhere and retake the town.

Kemmler is easily one of the worst LLs, shit sucks because I loved him on the table top

jesus christ is that guy ever going to die

i bought war hammer when it came out thinking id have a better computer by this time but life got in the way.
my toaster can run rome 2 on medium with decent fps, think id be able to run warhammer on minimum? haven't even installed the game yet and its just sat in my library for nearly a year

unless you live in a 3rd world country you have literally nothing to lose by downloading it and finding out

>units routing after the battle is won and over
why

nothing is quite as terrifying as victory

go away arch

Getting hit by friendly fire?

It should be fine if you can handle Rome II. it just might have huge load times and will have to look like Rome II on launch.

No, just standing still watching cav mop up

>yfw when Durthu gets BTFO by three Beastmen doomstacks after burning down half of Wissenland

He already has. Sort of. The AI has a backup in case its ruling dynasty ends up without an heir and it'll just recycle the current dude with a different name but the same age every time he dies until a heir turns up, which never happens at such an advanced age. I noticed it in one of my campaigns where I married a daughter off to Rome for a relations boost and got her back the next turn as her hubby had died. Kept an eye on him and he ended up reaching like 120 before I got bored of the campaign and started a new one.

3 new knight units for only 9,99$

>all these client states

In 40k end times thread, people were happy that 40k AoS is coming.
Most TT players agree that cleaning rules for WHFB was needed

Yes. Prepare for awful long loading time tho

[Citation needed.]

I like your meme

I wont go back there for a while, it still hurts.
>Aeldari

>Phoenician naval heritage

ty

>start suebian
>take burdigala ASAP
>build it up a bit into a decent money maker
>spam stacks of levy spears and stream down into spain
>mad dosh
>safety from the huns
>cute girls
rate my plan

>settling north of the pyrenees

lad

>cute girls
>in iberia

10/10 other than that

If they're good enough for Marcus Aurelius they're good enough for gauls

oh

Grave Guard with great weapons don't count. Has to be standard grave guard.

>change the names off all your factions to stupid meme sounding shit so you can sue even more people

Bravo, GW. I'm sure 'aelves', 'gaeblyns', and 'bleepbloops' are really going to catch on in the world of fantasy gaming that hasn't had well established names for this shit for literally decades.

i'm kind of hesitant to play this out on the battlefield... it's chaos enough with 2 armies

autoresolve is in your favour, man up and click aggressive

>tfw both of your naval archers garrisoned in the city get over 500 kills and allow you to fend off a full stack

uncheck control large armies, and what will happen is it will be 20vs20, with reinforcements on either side coming in after a unit routs off

>autoresolving significant battles

Why even play, user? Autoresolves should be for cleaning up trash, like when you run into a wimpy enemy in Earthbound.

>enemy fleet tries to break through blockade along with transport ships
>transports start routing as soon as they enter the battle

oh didn't know that about the control large armies
well i went and clicked fight it out just to see what it's like with these huge armies i don't usually have fights like this

>be beastmemes
>every autoresolve is 100% red
>have to do every menial battle against 3 spearmen and 2 swordsmen until my army is 18 minos

k i bought attila, the last roman and WEWUZ empires
what should I play for a first playthrough
also I want to go for TOTAL WAR achievement on my first game to make it memorable
Please give advice