Dwarf Fortress but with MORE autism
>New patch notes
ludeon.com/blog/
>Mods
steamcommunity.com/app/294100/workshop/
nexusmods.com/rimworld
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?board=12.0

(I'm new, what mods should I get?)
>HugsLib: you'll need this for some other mods.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=28066.0
>EdB Prepare Carefully: tired of hitting the randomize button on pawn generation?
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=6261.0
>Map Reroll: do you have autism? Hate that layout but don't want to start a new game?
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=18073.0
>Expanded Prosthetics and Organ Engineering: more replacement body parts and shit.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=10571.0
>Less Arbitrary Surgery: stop killing your colonists in surgery arbitrarily.
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=29098.0
>Vegetable Garden: when you want to grow irradiated plants or bake a muffin
ludeon.com/forums/index.php?topic=12934.0

(/rwg/ mods)
>Dickwolf: adds wolfmen
filedropper com/dickwolves_1
>Wojack: memes
filedropper com/wojak
>Pepe: more memes
dropbox.com/s/dtngu9ss68wp8db/Pepe A16.zip?dl=0

(Current /rwg/ projects and progress)
>Cowgirls
pastebin.com/btgsZbQP
>Thrumbo Storyteller
Let's work on it, someone set up a poll for names/give suggestions for name

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/?qti9eoizehqxwac
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for wheelbarrows to make hauling easy

So I'm new to mods, and I'm not sure why I can't get Rimsenal to work. So far, I'm running Facial Stuff, A Dog Said, the one that gives you new prosthetics and Prepare Carefully.

maybe then I wouldn't have to have 5 full time haulers

She needs some hair under the left side of her hairband. She looks like she's balding.

xth for bunny girl pawns

peons*

this is my winter base. It's on a tundra. It's VERY cold, i had a very hard time getting food without hydroponics, normal crops die very quickly, also the ai sent a lot of blights and eclipses, dunno why.

Now im self sustainable, the strongest part of it is the workshop in which i produce a lot of useful things but mainly, hipstery pretentious works of art that the only non tribal faction on the world pays insane amounts of silver for. I have three dedicated artists

(1/2)

So are furries just fucking straight up rabbits now?

Tried to hide the drugs

they found it. same guy makes the same trip every night. it was worse before I cleared the rocks

Not him, but _ ____ __ ____ ___ _____

>cold snap in early fall
>toxic fallout in winter kills all wildlife

It's okay, my colonists wanted to eat human flesh anyways!

You can burn drugs with a campfire if you really need to get rid of them.

We should start brainstorming some names, Clover seems pretty popular so far, but any more suggestions?

Also, most of my colonists have royal beds. including the prisoner wings.

Im currently working on creating a parallel electricity system so that my hydroponics will be completely independent. My power is generated with solar wind and geo, wood is hard to come by so i dont have generators, maybe next summer ill plant a billion trees for that purpose.

I was thinking on rebuilding the whole base in another part of the map or just acquiring a lot of muffalos and emigrate to warmer climates, anyone attempted this? Wait do i need muffalos to emigrate?, cant i just travel with a lot of pods?

Thrumbo is for cud not kil

The construction of the grand temple continues. It will be a concetrical structure of three tiers.
Tier one will be for civil housing, production and common storage.
Tier two will house the military and the weapons, as well as acting as a buffer in the case of a raid.
Tier three will be the main temple, the mausoleum and house the (Not yet crowned) God-king Pigeon.

do colonists refuse to eat simple meals if you've been feeding them fine meals for a while?

thoughts? opinions? way to make it better? more efficient? more comfy?, hey i know its no grand temple but im trying

That graveyard for aesthetic? You can cremates bodies you know.

I want to cuddle their insides with my dick!

R8 my loadout /rwg/
I was originally going to make it two prisoners, a lawyer and a cop but decided on a crime boss, his daughter, their lieutenant, and a mental patient/burn victim that just happened to be on the same ship. The dad has a bionic eye but his other eye has a cataract, the patient has burns all over his face and body and surgical cuts all over him but with a painstopper to keep him sane.

yes, i want to make a propel chapel before that

Jesus, that last one sounds edgy but I like it. He can be your tank/berserker for your pseudo mafia playhrough.

does anyone else keep a bunch of mini freezers around for better efficiency? i mean i dont like that the medicine manufacturer has to go back all the way to the main freezer, also if he has to make drugs

>toxic fallout for 2 seasons

starved to death. valve please nerf

If you want to emigrate, you could theoretically do it with pods, but they would cost a fuckton of steel and components, as well as chemfuel, and they can only hold 75kg, including the colonist. So, unless you have a mod like deepdrill i wouldn't recomend it.
Muffalos on the other hand only need grass, but you don't even have that, land travel cost also a fuckton of food and it's painfully slow.

Of course I forget my picture.

can i set the second base and keep the last one alive while i transfer shit to it?

Make it a side cut

I didn't mean for him to be edgy, I meant for him to be extremely shitty. He's a pyro, night owl, and staggeringly ugly and not particularly good at anything.

Yes, but you need to set max colonies to at least 2 and hope your pc can handle it.

Water travel when?

I need some tactical advice to deal with this.

3 of the scythers have good quality lances and I don't have anything that can outrange them. Steel is scarce so mortars are out of the question. I have a personal shield to bait them with but my first attempt at it ended with the good quality lances insta-popping it.

Should I just pack up my shit and leave? There's no way I can get a decent hit on them with all that empty space between me and them.

1. Install bridges mod.
2. Wall that shit
3. Build ocean tiles and hope they can't reach you.
Or, you know, just flee.

what is the mos profitable industry for trade with the caravans?

Slaves if you have surplus of food.
Organs
Slaves and organs
Statues if you have surplus of pack animals

There's nothing that isn't retardedly profitable. Make a ton of clothing out of cloth, make lots of spacemeth, spaceweed, spacecoke, raise animals and sell them, whatever.

They tend to eat the tastiest food first. Whatever that means for them.

does the powerclaw prevent manipulation is it a good weapon?

It's pretty worth it for a "melee" berserker colonist. The manipulation decrease is not noticeable.

Last time i checkd, it reduced manipulation slightly, around 10% i think. It upgrades the fist attack from 5 to 15.
I mean, in vanilla thats a lot, but it could be better.
It may be worth if your colonist has high shooting and melee skill. You equip him a gun and he now has two decent attacks.
Just make sure he never EVER gets a mental break.

how about giving him 2 power claws a personal shield and power armor?

I just wanna cuddle their insides. just climb on in there

Well, you could do that. If you make it full cyborg you can even Solo entire raids. The most important part is controlling him efficiently.

zoophilia mod when

considering im in vanilla, you mean giving him bionic legs and eyes also, right?

Yes, also a painstoper could be usefull, or a joywire to make sure he doesn't go berserk and kill you whole colony.

do any of the story teller actually favor more good things happening to you or is it only a decrease in bad things?

like is there any setting that wilñl cause more pods and trade ships to appear?

Peaceful deactivates the hardest events, wich leaves open way to good events. Still, everything is fucking RNG.

Best colony i've gotten. Don't really know what to do next. Any thoughts?

Gestapo Electric Model 14-88 Walk-In Oven for the win

Fuck Gord, I had to savescum when he set the center farm on fire during a mental break
>Around pyromaniacs, never relax

>low food

go hunt something or harvest some of the berry bushes around your base

Forgot image like a faggot

I like you

Fukken nice base, user.

can you heat up a room using reverse air conditioning?

Forgot to include the beta build for the new storyteller.

mediafire.com/?qti9eoizehqxwac

Give it a spin, think up some names, try to think innocent thoughts of our waifu.

I have the furnace mod among many others

I'd recommend Industrial Rollers but it's causing game-breaking pathing problems when I put down the in-wall roller, probably mod incompatibility

Yes, it's an effective and efficient way to warm up bases in maps that are too warm to warrant full-time heaters but not so cold that you can let your freezer natural "freeze" from the outside temperature.

i.e. a map that sits at around the 0c to 15c.

tfw nazi roleplayer

Psychology lets you treat pyromaniacs

I'snt there some kind of soviet and nazi mod?

I think there might be, I'm playing without mods
also my beautiful colony is turning into Beijing. Toxicity pls go

you can resettle and then come back when you have resources right?

Explain this, herr user

I dont know man, I rescued him from bandits (the fleeing person on radio system event) because of the name. I got rused pretty hard

Germany's history right here

is the mars mod worht it ?

He's definitely fucking Onesan

It always bugs me that it's not Oneesan, fucking normalfags can't even spell

Oh, I thought the weeb's nickname was "One-san" or something.

>Outpost 88
Brutal.

>Not having the Wehrmacht mod too

yea I can be pretty creative when it comes to certain things

Found this in the workshop.

Also, which is the mod that adds the headscarf? I want to manage a colony of *ahem* religious freedom fighters.

>Flat
>Get attacked from all sides, constantly fixing walls, not enough steel to keep fixing them up
>Mountainous
>Mining everything out then building walls over the rough stone is a fucking chore, swimming in materials

I doubt my computer could handle it, but it'd be feasible to build one colony near a mountain tile and have that be the main base, then have another colony at the mountain as a mine for the main colony.

Stone is durable enough while still being manageable. Are you making your bases out of steel?

this is why bug hives were introduced

>it'd be feasible to build one colony near a mountain tile and have that be the main base, then have another colony at the mountain as a mine for the main colony.
Why did I never think of this?

NEW COLONY TIME.

>Mining everything out then building walls over the rough stone is a fucking chore
mining out enough space for rooms really isn't that much of a chore, plus no-one ever said you had to put your whole base inside the mountain, just find a nice valley or something

Bat and Hillary are constantly beating the shit out of each other, and then they have to stay in the same room as each other because they're both injured, which leads to them getting into another fight and having to stay even longer, and also making them hate each other even more. They also hate each other even more because they've disfigured each other, and are also getting upset because the hospital is now covered in blood from their fights. I guess I should like, separate them, but there's got to be a more fun way to deal with this situation. I'd lock them naked in a cold prison cell together, but I sort of need them to get back to work at some point.

>thoughts? opinions? way to make it better? more efficient? more comfy?, hey i know its no grand temple but im trying
I'd wall in the geothermal generators to keep that precious free heat.

I'm posting z-levels until Tynan adds z-levels

Buy bionic legs, replace one of their legs, then remove it. Implement "leg privileges"
Rowdy Rimworlders get their leg privileges revoked for a time until they can control themselves

I think being able to build a basement and second story would be cool. Less of a need to spread out

either that, or a giant darf fortress colony with a garrage entrance that leads to a circle of turrets.

or watch towers, or just castle walls in general.

Don't tempt Tynan. He'd put the demons you find on the lower levels of DF as regular events or something.

>tfw colony is too big to post in one image

What do you do about Mortar attacks?

>have like 10 games on the backlog
>just keep playing Rimworld

We go out and shoot them. Two security officers keep good weapons and armor on so they can harass raiders quickly while everyone else gets their outfits on. We've only been besieged twice so far, not a lot of factions have the tech to do it.

that makes it generate more power?

>only 10 games on your backlog
How I envy you.

>you will never have a lover with a mega scarab as their fursona

I have 2 books over 300 pages each due back at the library in a week but Ive put them off for this

What the fuck, is this 2002?

This is the third year in a row my beer has been ruined by temperature. I put the fires there incase of a solar flare, what seems to be the problem?