Do you think any of the Race Queens/Umbrella Girls/Hood Ornaments are in it for the cars?

Do you think any of the Race Queens/Umbrella Girls/Hood Ornaments are in it for the cars?

They are useless dumb whores not pretty enough to be a real model.

fuckable girls don't care about cars. The only ones that do only care about the number of seats and airbags.

Like all women, 2D versions are better

How do you sex a 2D?

>girl
She looks like pic related

Except he's attractive.

I knew a girl who did it a few times for races in her country. She didn't know anything or care it was just easy money.

of course not, they're just hired from model agencies.

Do you think the girl giving charcuterie samples at the supermarket gives a single fuck about the stuff she's selling?

What do you expect? It's a motorcycle race.

>Like all women, 2D versions are better

tape a picture to a fleshlight

better than 3d for sure

just sad

sad that you find it sad

>Except he's attractive.

He even has a significant character modeled after him in the anime series One Piece. That character has been in many episodes too.

>you find it sad
That you can't get laid and are desperate to show it's by choice?
Yes, I find that very sad.
Why don't you work with blind kids, or lepers or something?

>projecting

lmao

>projecting

Probably time to beat off on to your comic books again.
Then have a good weep on your tear stained mattress.

lmao

No

even more of it

come on user might as well detail us on your whole day since we know what you do at night

Sleep tight, user.

fucking weeb

>High heels
>still no ass
Lel

I'm a skinny white boy and even I have a bigger ass than this 2x4.

I hate that shit. Worst part about Best Motoring. I don't care about the girl unless they have something useful to say.

There might be one or two who do but overall, no.
They work for modeling agencies and are hired for that just like they would be a coffee commercial.

>clymer manual is 40€

No

In Japan it's somewhat expected for a model to know at least something about the context of the job she's working in. Sometimes you get those girls who really like mechanical stuff and get into it, but I'd say it's rare.

post boipucci

Tracks should start using Race Traps and Umprella Twinks desu

Would watch.

only by proxy for the attention and cool factor
.eg with no one to observe them they do not exist

that's a guy

>you will never volunteer to help at a local track, thinking you'll get to oggle at cars while moving some tires arround just to find a branded high-cut swimsuit and makeup kit in your locker, meaning you'll get to lean all over the cars rather than see them from a distance, hoping your hard-on won't be too visible and that you won't start to leak precum through your swimsuit
end my life, lads

Prove it.

>stockings are at two different heights

>don't you have any friends?
>well, yes. the Super Friends.